[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cuckoldry being more and more tolerated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: lel.png (197 KB, 650x599) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
197 KB, 650x599
Why is cuckoldry being more and more tolerated?
>>
feels good
>>
>it's a miracle
>it's a good thing
>it totally came out of nowhere
>>
>>79346157
Actually, it is genetically possible if they both had black ancestors they didn't know about.
>>
>>79346157
Because you browse 4chan too much. Honestly, the race mixing shit and cuckold fantasy fags on here post on here because it's a fantasy. It does happen but it's so rare.

Real mixed race couples are so rare and no, women are not leaving in droves for black men. You spend too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>79346472
Black genes are dominant not recessive. That's why all race mixed people identify as black and look black
>>
File: 1458392282773.jpg (298 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458392282773.jpg
298 KB, 2000x1333
>>79346157

This isn't real.

Men today cannot be this fucking stupid. Nope. Can't happen. This is fabricated. It has to be.

My sanity depends on it.
>>
>>79346666
Are you the sick Australian Banter Lord that got dubs in the other thread and was rewarded with a fenec fox?
>>
Because you faggots have spammed the word cuck so much, you've memed it into existence. Just like you memed Trump into the White House and Britain out of the EU.
>>
>>79346157
> mary and joseph smith
>>
>>79346472
black skin isn't recessive
>>
File: christcucks.jpg (124 KB, 626x777) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.jpg
124 KB, 626x777
>Christians
>>
>>79346666

Even thought you got quads, you are wrong. Quadroons and octoroons look more white than black.
>>
>>79347014
Don't get too full of yourself. Cucks were a thing long before 4chan existed. What surprises me is that you never, ever see the gender roles reversed in this phenomena. It always ends up a threesome. Never with the woman off to the side being marginalized.
>>
>>79346157
>God fearing Mary and Joseph(the carpenter)'s miracle baby
>>
This has gotta be fake. No one is that dumb.
>>
>>79346157
126k likes on jewbook
Holy shit, let this world burn.
Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.