[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this guy so much? It doesn't take much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Sargon_of_akkad.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sargon_of_akkad.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
Why do people like this guy so much? It doesn't take much skill to debunk feminists and tumblr bitches. He thinks he's some sort of genius because he knows how to google search "rape statistics". Same think can be said for Steven Crowder aka Super Goy and all the other anti-SJW know-it-alls.
>>
He has the market more or less cornered on anti SJW videos

Sure there are other people, but they don't post as often as him or with videos of a very long length.

You can put Sargon videos on autoplay while doing something else and be reasonably entertained.
>>
>>79341953

They spread a narrative I agree with.
>>
File: cobra.jpg (46 KB, 849x422) Image search: [Google]
cobra.jpg
46 KB, 849x422
>>79341953

They're the disease, he's the cure.
>>
Ah yes, the great mind of Sargon that brought us this rationale for socialized medicine

>lets say you get married and your wife divorces you and takes everything you own
>THEN you get cancer
>how you gonna pay them medical bills without socialized medicine?

check mate capitalists*

*this is totally an argument FOR socialized medicine btw, NOT to avoid marriage
>>
>>79341953
this. anti feminism is babby's first redpill
>>
>>79341953

It's okay. Sometimes he's boring. He goes further than other e-celebs in terms of talking about Islam, says western civilisation is superior etc.

But yeah he has a lot of problems.
>>
>>79341953

Steven crowder at least tries to be entertaining.

Quadroon of Mossad just lectures people with his smug tone and bad audio quality.

But general blue pilled people need everything served up to them In a very simple way. Attacking low hanging fruit with simple arguments and stats is the best way to do that - that's why these guys are successful.

They are purple pill gateways to people becoming more red pilled.
>>
File: 1465517941069.jpg (64 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
1465517941069.jpg
64 KB, 453x700
Quadroon of Mossad is too scared to dive into the pool. His toe is permanently dipped in the water. Makes him good entry level material for normies.
>>
>>79342242
>You can put Sargon videos on autoplay while doing something else, like taking your gun out the drawer and shooting yourself in the head and be reasonably entertained.
FTFY
>>
As far as YouTubers that rip apart SJW articles and beliefs, I've taken to Kraut and Tea and Harmful Opinions.
Their voices are very comfy to listen to and they make me laugh at times. I don't watch every video Sargon does but I watch This Week In Stupid (When it's not just blathering about one story.)
>>
>>79342543

That's why you need people like Sargon that can reach out to normies without alienating them. A typical /pol/tard would be yelling about white genocide, cucks, womyn being cunts and coalburners.
>>
>>79341953
>He thinks he's some sort of genius

Does he? I've watched a few of his videos and it never seemed like he had an overlarge opinion of himself. Has that usual brit self deprecation.
>>
>>79342242
This DESU. He needs to step up his live debate skills though.
>>
>edgy highly intellectual woke ancient philosophical egyptian god

This is what I don't like about him
>>
File: ayn+rand.png (51 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
ayn+rand.png
51 KB, 170x170
I like him because he's anti-collectivism.
>>
>>79341953
shit tier red pill to introduce normies too. after watching enough sargon vids you dont need to keep listening and move on to more relevant stuff.

he is a good shabbos goy for our cause
>>
I like his voice desu

>>79342684
he definitely doesn't have bad audio quality anymore, he has a jew mic
>>
>>79345312
exactly. People like him and the Amazing Atheist led me down the path towards "enlightenment" so to speak. You need somebody at the start to edge you gently into the pool
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.