[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: canadians.jpg (98 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
98 KB, 675x675
People who object to refugees arriving in Canada often say, "How do you know a terrorist won't slip in with them?" I say, "How do you know we aren't bringing the next Steve Jobs to Canada?"
>>
Me on the far right.
>>
>>79332554
>>79332469
Me between the tall girls.
>>
File: d1818.jpg (23 KB, 380x261) Image search: [Google]
d1818.jpg
23 KB, 380x261
>>79332469
Cool shirt.
>>
>>79332768
She's a cool girl.
>>
>>79332469
Becouse the odds of bringing in the next Steve Jobs are almost impossible becouse of the education level those people recived , not to mention the fact that the odds of bringing in a terrorist that will do anything he can to get himself in a position of killing a bunch of "infidels" are much higher becouse the countries that provide immigrants contain a bunch of people like that . Your logic isnt right .
>>
>>79332469
>Let's let in a bunch of people who want to kill us in case one of them is the next Steve Jobs.
>>
>>79332469
>bringing the next Steve Jobs to Canada?

we don't need any more distracting devices
>>
Steve Jobs is a thieving monster.

Fuck him
>>
File: Yzape4v.gif (588 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Yzape4v.gif
588 KB, 245x245
>>79332469
Fuck Steve Jobs and fuck you. Living in a place where a lot of the refugees were settled, I can say they've caused nothing but problems. We shouldn't have gotten involved with them in the first fucking place. Not my problem that they're in their current situation, and Fantastic Mr. Justin has done his best to cram their issues down my throat. Anyone with any worth from Syria is still over there, trying to take back their country for one purpose or another. I don't give a shit who or what they support, as long as they stay the fuck out of my country.
>>
File: 1465361972857.jpg (50 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1465361972857.jpg
50 KB, 610x416
>>79332469
>20 minutes ago
>1 post by this ID

As Hillary would say, "sigh".
>>
>>79332469
i thought Canada only allowed women and kids ?
>>
>>79332469
>Steve Jobs
>a genius
Can this meme already die... oh wait.
>>
>>79334983
Don't you think its kinda fucked up that they only accept women and kids when the people most likely to be killed by firing squad are the non combatant males?
>>
>>79333149
I'll never forget the first-class medical care my mother received in the Emergency Room at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ when during a brief visit from Boston (my Mom was a longstanding patient at MGH), my Mom was scratched by my sister's dog and due to her fragile, aged skin, this minor incident became rather urgent. She was treated by a new immigre Syrian ER doctor, part of a highly educated, middle class family that had produced 2 MDs, 2 television producers, and 1 lawyer, all female, and all products of the Assad regime's (father & son) focus on higher ed especially for women. So, my first thought was the Assad and Hussein dictatorships may have been horrible on a lot of levels, but their regimes allowed strong middle classes to thrive and fostered the ascendency of women into the civil service, medicine, and law. Fast forward, this doctor and my Mom really connected -- she needed to connect with a Mom, and my Mom needed empathic, competent medical care. This MD was all alone in the US, her accomplished family was dealing with the collapse of their world and waiting too to follow their sister to the US, and she just connected with us, and we her. We own this destruction of the Middle East due to the invasion of Iraq, and should accept more refugees as a result.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.