[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit: Were Jews sleeping? How did they allow this to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: brexit-satire.jpg (85 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
brexit-satire.jpg
85 KB, 960x640
Brexit: Were Jews sleeping? How did they allow this to happen?
>>
Haha that image is gold.
>>
>>79332369
>the brexit was not a jewish plan

kikes win either way
>>
>>79332838
But how does it fit into the Jewish plan? Don't they want this European Soviet style super state to enslave all Goyim (Coudenhove-Kalergi plan)?
>>
>>79332369
Only on /pol/ do jews affect anything besides themselves
>>
>>79333374
EU can just go annex the UK and other unwilling European countries who do not wish to join the EU to achieve the master Jew plan when the EU is considerably more powerful.
>>
File: 441px-Filthyjews.jpg (82 KB, 441x599) Image search: [Google]
441px-Filthyjews.jpg
82 KB, 441x599
>>79334725
>Jews dindu nuffins
>>
UK stocks now 2% higher than a month ago.

Italy (-12%), Spain (-10%), France (-7%) and Germany (-6.5%) are down.
>>
>>79335098
How should the EU annex Britain? Britain could nuke the shit out of the EU.
>>
>>79332369
Probably because Brexit is a Jewish plan.

It really doesn't matter what you vote for. I bet the jews have written a script for the whole world to follow, and whatever is happening in the world is a pre-planned event every time.
>>
>>79332369
>How did they allow this to happen?

they voted for it

Jews, Sikhs, and Christians all voted majority to leave.
>>
The Jews voted for it

Only the Scots, Pakis, blacks and rapefugees were against it.
>>
>>79335682
Still in danger

Italy risks debt roll over
Germany footing the bill for the entire zone risks bubble burst
UK will take a hard hit but we are buffered by USA/Asia
>>
My guess is that they used fatburgers profiling programs; the shit like Prism or other data collecting programs, and they calculated a different outcome because they underestimated the old people vote.
>>
>>79336291
So what impact does it have financially to accept millions of low IQ "refugees" who also drive the skilled natives out of their own country?

I cannot imagine anything more financially devastating than mass invasion of Blacks and Kebabs. The EU countries will turn into shitholes like the Middle East.
>>
>>79332838
Defeatist like you should be shot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.