[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill a Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 248x250
Black Muslim here, what should I know /pol/ was the holocaust real? Did six million Jews die or is this fabricated? A (((friend))) of mine blocked me on twitter because I questioned how six million people could have died so quickly.

Secondly I wonder about black culture, never really felt a part of it yet somehow because I'm black I have to be aligned statistically because I'm black.

And lastly why is being a neo nazi or a nazi a bad thing? I mean aren't they isolationalist? Don't they just want their own country and to be left alone???
>>
>>79330206
>Muslim

Sorry.
>>
Hmm can't delete
>>
>>79330206
>>79326824
>>
LMFAO you realize they would SHIT on you in Saudi Arabia?

If you think white people racist boy you in for a rude awakening
>>
>>79330417
Meh it's a pretty sweet life. For now.
>>
>>79330600
Yeah I'm not concerned about Saudi Arabia I'm just interested in if the holocaust was real, what it's like to suffer from a cultural genocide and what it's like to understand that no one takes pity on you.
>>
>>79330206
>>Remember
Halal is islamic law for food.
Haram is forbidden by Islamic law.

i'm not even muslim and i know that.
>>
>>79330863
A Muslim that's not concerned with Saudi Arabia...

That's like a Jew being unconcerned with Israel
>>
>>79331116
Not true.

>>79331221
Well I find that Saudi makes its own mistakes and is sexist. I just don't see any reason to be concerned with it to be honest.
>>
>>79331876
>>Not true.
What do you mean its not true?
>>
are you the descendant of one of the millions of african slaves stolen by Arab slavers most of whom died when they had their genitals removed. Or are you just jealous
>>
trips lol
>>
>>79330206
Your a black Muslim? Do you have any idea how badly Muslims treated African Slaves? Your insulting your people big time m8.
>>
>>79331876
>>79330863
>>79330430
Your day is coming achmed. I can't wait to put a fucking 9mm in your brain. Fucking human trash, get the fuck off this board
>>
>>79330600
source for lols?
>>
>>79333657
The middle east took as many African slaves as North America, do you see any black people in the Middle east? Hah, nope. Why?
>>
>>79330206
If you support /pol/ we don't mind you as long as you dont announce your beliefs and race.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.