[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not European but my ancestors came from there. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
I'm not European but my ancestors came from there.

If I was European I would be killing people in the streets right now. This is insane.

This is an act of war.

Fight back or Europe is forever lost.

I can't sit here and watch this.

It's making my hair literally fall out.

Do something now.

Fight.

Do something.

I am praying for you.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/frontex-chief-300000-migrants-headed-africa-europe/
>>
He says this while his own country will be 40% white in 5 years

>inb4 no it won't haha. Yes it will I'm done arguing with you red DIT fags
>>
Fight? With what? It's literally impossible to get decent firearms & organize into a group. You can only fight with information, and that's pointless considering your up against the mass media.
>>
File: fuck off canada.jpg (169 KB, 749x395) Image search: [Google]
fuck off canada.jpg
169 KB, 749x395
>>79329385
Canada is literally the worst posters on /pol/.

You guys are shit, you have nothing, NOTHING to say.

I know there are based Canadians that exist but they should come to America and be Americans.
>>
>>79329547
Fight with your goddamn hands.

EVERYTHING is a weapon.

1 white man = 10 shitskins.
>>
>>79330099

We took back our nation with nothing but memes. Do you really think we'd be Leaving if we had revolted using violence. It was over for neo-liberalism the second the internet was invented.
>>
>>79329000
>If I was European I would be killing people in the streets right now.

Why aren't you killing people in the streets right now since you're American and America is way farther down the drain than Europe?

Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>79329000
I don't think you realize how cucked Europe (specifically Germanic, Anglo, and Scandinavian countries) has become. You know how Obongo's trying to turn us into a self-hating, gender neutral, cuck state? Well, that's been Europe since 1945. The Reds infiltrated their politics sooner then they did with our's. Also, Donald Trump getting ready to purge the american south of half its beaners can shut up any "muh 60% white (but barely any muslims)" meme and shove it up their asses. Our beaners and niggers would be killing muslims in the streets if they were doing the shit they do in the Germanic countries.
>>
>>79329000
Oh look its another of these " Hurr Durr we Americans would kill all Muslims " Shitskins if they would do this in our Country " Post.

Meanwhile feral Nigger and mexicans roam freely through the States for decades...

Maybe you should start on your own Turf first...
>>
>>79330535
We're not. Muslims aren't raping our women out in the open like in Europe. The labour party and greens make our democrats look like fascists, and when minorities commit crimes over here, they don't get a pat on the head and community service, they get slammed on the ground (if not outright shot), and shut in a concrete cell for the rest of their lives. You people are weak

>>79330778
After 9/11 we had shitlibs openly talking about killing muslims. Germany hasn't had balls since we cut them off in '45. A Cologne would never happen in the US. Our police make your SWAT look like mall cops with nice gear.
>>
>>79329000
Sure you would. Why aren't you killing mexicans in the streets? They're doing the same thing
>>
File: 2015.png (46 KB, 766x351) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
46 KB, 766x351
>>79329000
Kek
Your king nigger is founding NAU as we speak
Why aren't you on the streets now?
>>
>>79329181
Go and drink some bleach.
>>
>>79330982
Muslims aren't but niggers and spics are.
>>
>>79330982
>A Cologne would never happen in the US

You have almost over 25.000 Rapes by Niggers against white women every year. Your " Cologne " happens every Day...
>>
>>79330982
Your demographics are shit. Your crime rates are shit (and yes, you have more rapes - actual rapes, as in "made to penetrate", not having your tits and ass fiddled with while getting pickpocketed). Your culture centers are the epidome of marxism. Your politicians all dance to the nose flute.

And you're in denial. Chances are that you're the same armchair rambo that made the last thread like this, which makes you even more pathetic.

Since you said
>I am praying for you.
I'll be leaving you with this nice little verse from the Bible:

Matthew 7:3
Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now go and start killing people in the streets. But we both know you won't.
>>
File: uncle-sam-flipping-bird-5494474.jpg (95 KB, 1020x1300) Image search: [Google]
uncle-sam-flipping-bird-5494474.jpg
95 KB, 1020x1300
Meh, fuck Europe.

Did they support us in San Bernardino? Did they support us in Orlando?

NO.

They'll get nothing from me.
>>
>>79331659
No true white person would say such a thing.

Fuck off kike.
>>
File: 1453487206036.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1453487206036.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>79331623
God i swear US anons on /pol want to throw Australia from the shitposting throne.

>Jews in major key positions in economy, media and politics for almost hundred years
>Hollywood spreading multicultural views all over the Globe
>Spic invasion since the 60s
>no President since then acted against this
>elected and re-elected a Nigger into the white House
>birthland of affirmative action
>Niggers roaming through the country for decades, raping, stealing, killing
>white flight from every US city center
>Universities are the SJWs center of the planet
>every nation since the Korean war the US got Troops in was fucked up

And yet they have the arrogance to lecture us europeans and answer with " M-muh Guns " to every argument they cannot counter. In case you didnt realize it: You are in this shit too, maybe some european nations will hit by it first but it wont stop there.
>>
>>79331920
I am of English, German, Irish and Italian descent. Don't get me wrong, I love my brethren...but I never forget...and I never forgive.
>>
>>79329000
>I'm not European but my ancestors are
>Hey guys I'm actually 1/4 French 1/2 Scottish 1/8 Italian and 1/8 German! It's like we're brothers!
Go kill yourself
>>
>>79329000
Reminder: Only 6% of the world's refugees are in Europe(INCLUDING TURKEY, which has the most). Europe is fine. You're the idiots who destroyed the Middle East. You take them.
>>
>>79332300
Go fuck yourself you asshole french turd.

If I was in front of you I would have broken your jaw.

You people need to go.

Just fucking go.
>>
>>79329000
Bump. Please talk about this.
>>
>>79333038
hey everybody, look at the fat yank trying to be important
>>
>>79334659
I hate 4chan.

I am going to go hang myself in the woods.

I literally am going to go kill myself because of your comments.

Goodbye.
>>
Can someone fucking. Explain to me why they are letting in black people from Niger in? This started out as the "Syrian refugee" crisis. Now is just "lets bring in random fucking people"?
>>
File: wew.jpg (6 KB, 176x184) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
6 KB, 176x184
when you you fucks realize that europe, as well as the rest of the world, is cucked and fucked beyond relief?

I have personally given up already, there's nothing worth fighting for anymore, so I simply stopped caring about it all. I don't care if there is a race war or if my country is overtaken by muslims, all I really want is to get nuked and killed. Everything is a big fucking joke that no one finds funny.
>>
>>79335025
Vote for Trump first you dindu
>>
>>79329547
I think he's talking catch them one at a time and pulling there face.

It is very low tech. You and 9 of your determined fruenden gene auf the street and catch them alone. Beat the fuck out of them then go to your next target. Have 10,000 posse taking care of business.

Don't overtaking this simple solution.
>>
>>79336522
It's not beyond relief.

You can still fight. You have hands. You can still do something..

You have been beaten down mentally.

You are still powerful people.

The most powerful people on Earth.

They fear you.
>>
>>79336522
>I don't care
>I want to get nuked and killed
HA wow that is some serious cognitive dissonance bro
>>
This kind of posts are always funny
>>
>>79337002
Worry about your own country faggot. Europe is fine. Funny how you couldn't respond to me: >>79332450. Facts are unpleasant. If you actually elected capable leaders that didn't fuck up the middle east, this wouldn't be a problem. Start with your own country if you want to help.
>>
File: 1465864012718.gif (371 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1465864012718.gif
371 KB, 512x384
>>79329000
>be Leonidas
>live in Sparta, year 480 BC
>dental hygiene is damn near nonexistent
>have perfect teeth anyway
>tfw
>>
>>79337601
live in 480 BC
> average life span is 32
> nigger was probably in his early 20s irl
>>
>>79335749
>This started out as the "Syrian refugee" crisis.

No,
educate yourself.
>>
>>79338124
It has though
The German Foreign Ministry tweeted that no Syrian will be turned away and the hordes came
Suddenly every Paki was Syrian
>>
>>79334659
That fat yank is more important than your tiny cucked island.
>>
File: 1465076420705.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1465076420705.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>79332300
Edgy as fuck
>>
File: 1452809822499.jpg (41 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1452809822499.jpg
41 KB, 500x680
>>79338242
Excactly. Our Whore Angela " Khaleesi " Merkel screamed it into the world and acted totally surprised when the scum of the Planet started to move.
>>
File: Jugendfoto-Angela-Merkel-2-.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Jugendfoto-Angela-Merkel-2-.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
>>79339290
Maybe, but back in her prime she was a damn godat.
>>
>>79329000
>Do something.
>I am praying for you.
>Do something while i sit here and talk to myself
Ok.
>>
>>79337002
The Germans are over thinking the solution.
Catch them alone and pulp their face.

It could help build their confidence just as England has done. Now the Bongs are turning on the disrupted of their peace, islam. Attacks on,islam is increasing daily. They blocked the EU Army from getting inside their country. Soon France will ask Britain to show them how. Finally the Russians and,Poles from the east, England and France from the west and you have wiped half the middle east and all the traitors to your country in one final push. Russia and Poland are white Christian men. They have crushed any muslim from their soil. Those already there are prisoners in camps. Rightly so.

Brother understand these desenters are the very cowards of Europe and frightened muslims who know they will pay for their crimes.
>>
>>79340776
Russia isn't really white man. It's full of Asians and has some Muslim enclaves too.
And it's Eastern Christian which isn't just the same as traditional Christianity (they even veil their women like Muslims)

Poland is well...Poland. it's kind of shit (the onlt major white Western civilization that never amounted to anything significant)
>>
>>79340776
There's like 30 million muslims in Russia you idiot, Russia has been a very mixed nation since the late medieval ages. and Poland has long had muslim settlements but they slowly bred into and converted to Christianity.
>>
>>79340590
Prayer is effective and crops that were prayed upon grew faster that crops not prayed upon.

Prayer is effective, nigger.

There is nothing new under the Sun, fedora faggot.
>>
>>79329000
don't worry they'll mostly stay in border countries which will be against quotas for god knows why
>>
>>79340014
She never had any Prime, she was an ugly Propaganda " girl " right from the Start. The best weapon the GDR released on us.
>>
>>79341199
>American education
>>
>>79341081
> late medieval
Do you know how Russia started? It was the part of Eastern Ukraine (which in turn was Sweden's bastard child) that got colonized by Mongols and was cut off from the rest of Europe, ethnically, culturally and politically
>>
>>79341447
yes that's why I said late medieval.

It was a bunch of principalities always in conflict with neighbouring nomadic tribes but since the Mongol occupation it has been a very mixed state
>>
>>79341309
>Australian quality

I literally want to travel to you island and kill you.
>>
>>79341529
Few people here realised that Ukraine is older than Russia and was the original East Slavic state
>>
>>79329000
Europe has crossed the Rubicon, they have to crash and burn, they cannot be saved at this stage.
>>
>>79341815
False.

They can still be saved.

They have to fight.

The only thin that is going to get them to do that is economic collapse.

It will happen. Shitty.
>>
>>79342204
You.

Have.

Autism.
>>
>>79342377
No, I'm drunk. Because of Europe.

I can't take it much longer and I'm going to start doing bad things.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.