[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does he keep getting away with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: DanSchneider.png (2 MB, 1338x1398) Image search: [Google]
DanSchneider.png
2 MB, 1338x1398
How does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>79327394

Who is he?
>>
>>79327490
Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon.
>>
>>79327490

Dan 'hold her tighter, she's a fighter' Schneider
>>
>>79327490
Dan "get in the van, put this in your hand" Schneider
>>
>>79327490
Dan "you Run you get the gun "schnieder
>>
>>79327394
Jared Fogle's future cell mate.
>>
>>79327394
Dan "It's only smellz" Schneider
>>
>>79327394
Rich white man with Hollywood connections this guy will never go to jail
>>
>>79327490
Dan "If you want a show, let me suck your toes" Schneider
>>
File: BasedTitusLivy.png (173 KB, 643x423) Image search: [Google]
BasedTitusLivy.png
173 KB, 643x423
It's obvious. The people at the top are sick degenerates, who in many cases indulge in pedophilia. Among other depraved wicked things. You can only imagine.
>>
>>79327490
Dan "bleed em and breed em" Schneider
>>
To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken some intern brought to him just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.
>>
File: 1466232378992.png (12 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1466232378992.png
12 KB, 504x566
>>79327394
>>
>>79327490
Dan "the bad man with fast hands" Schneider
>>
>>79327490
The itsy bitsy Schneider
>>
>>79327394
Dan "I fuck kids" Schneider
>>
>>79328012
>(((white)))
>>
File: jones.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
jones.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>>79328429
under rated also

>>kesha
>>
>>79328012
>white
>>
>>79327394
dan "i put my penis into child actresses, thus commiting rape, paedophilia and also a litany of intimidation tactics to ensure i remain a free man, and i do this due to my membership in the satanic kike cabbal known as hollywood, which will occasionally engage in human sacrifice for the sake of retaining youthful hair. please for the love of god stop me even suicide won't put the flames of my damned soul out" schneider
>>
>>79327894
>it's only smellz

Looks like you just unrepressed one of my memories anon.
>>
>>79327490
Dan "Happy Meal and a happy ending" Schneider.
>>
Dan "the Junior High insider" Schneider
>>
>>79327490

Dan 'if you want a career, you'll take it in the rear' Schneider
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.