[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A FUCKING SHILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466317630384.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466317630384.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
When Canada sends their anons to /pol/, they're not sending us their best. They're glaringly anti-Trump, they start pro-Hillary slide threads, and some, I assume, are good people. Let's face it: Someone's doing the shilling.

Why wouldn't it be leafs? They're cucked to oblivion by Trudeau, so obviously they have no hope, they speak passably-American English, albeit with zero loyalty to the US, and due to all that "free" shit they're getting, an added source of income would keep syrup on the table. Just makes sense. So when you see a shill thread, and you notice OP is A FUCKING LEAF, make sure to SAGE and DISAVOW.
>>
>>79317994
>Complains about Canadian shitposting by shitposting

Wew
>>
Wew lad
>>
>>79317994
What are you talking about OP? I'm pro-Trump. MAKE ANGLOSPHERE GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>79318178
>some, I assume, are good people

Good leaf posting shouldn't be ignored. It happens.
>>
>>79317994
On a more serious note, we should stop talking bad about Jews.
>>
>>79318284
We're biding our time.

Once Shillary become president, the USA will become the laughing stock of /pol/
>>
>>79318058
>>79318111
Not an argument. And besides that, /pol/ is an international board, so we've all seen it. Don't front.
>>
File: 1467090466157.png (273 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1467090466157.png
273 KB, 986x553
>>79318289
Agreed. There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>79318289
I know this is bait but it's true, it makes us look stupid and prevents us from enacting any sort of real change, all for a dumb meme.
>>
File: Shillary IDF.jpg (128 KB, 545x751) Image search: [Google]
Shillary IDF.jpg
128 KB, 545x751
>>79317994

It's almost assuredly Correct the Record, Shillary's $1M super-pac that spams the shit out of the internet with pro-Shillary garbage.

I've noticed the Canadian connection too, and I can only assume they are using proxies.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.