[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: shiy.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
shiy.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
what does the rest of the world think about my country? be honest
>>
>>79313686
I'm half Romanian and want to visit the country. What places do you recommend?
>>
>>79313686
I despise gypsies with all my heart. I don't know much about Romania though and I don't know what the actual percentages are about which ones are gypsies and which ones are people in there.
>>
>>79313686
I don't know shit about Romania but gypsies are scum and deserving of concentration camps
>>
I'm pretty neutral on it desu. Seem like good folks.
>>
>>79313793
just dont
>>
File: 14885165489.jpg (65 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
14885165489.jpg
65 KB, 650x366
>>79313686

Open door see this

>what do?
>>
you should give transylvania to hungary
>>
>>79313793
Brasov and Cluj are preety cool , in fact Romania has a lot of cool places to visit but unfortunately we are being put in a bad light by the fucking gypsies
>>79314080
totally agree with you there
>>79313902
they are scattered preety much everywhere, in every city,and it's concerning that they are growing in number so damn fast
>>
Good camwhores. Can't stand gypsies.
>>
>>79313686
I didnt know they had internet back there
>>
>>79314276
Tell my wife to put down the hose because we are going hunting in the mountains for a couple of days and tell her brother to watch the kids.
>>
Actual Romanians: Alright in my book, albeit notable shitposters.

Gypsies: Scum of the earth, not enough of them were gassed
>>
File: metatcubebwlogo.gif (17 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
metatcubebwlogo.gif
17 KB, 325x325
I'd imagine gypsies are like American "hippies". Fucking scum that will either rob you or try to sell you bad drugs. Also they have terrible hygiene.
>>
>>79314165
Okay
>>79314410
Thanks!
>>
>>79313686
Do you guys actually have a country? I thought Romanians just roamed around in wagon-homes?
>>
>>79315363
actually we do and we also live a preety decent life. it's the gypsies that gave you this wrong opinion
>>
>>79313793
sibiu, Timisoara, Constanta
>>
>>79314276
I want to smell her dirty gypsy vagina
>>
>>79313902
about 3-4% of the population is gypsy, which equates to like 800k-1.5 mil out of 20 mil. About 95% of the population is white, that is if you don't fall for the meme that Romanians are not white.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.