[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Islamic State applauds the British: ‘Brexit threatens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 8685.jpg (35 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
8685.jpg
35 KB, 593x640
>Islamic State applauds the British: ‘Brexit threatens the unity of Crusader Europe’
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/30/islamic-state-applauds-the-british-brexit-threatens-the-unity-of-crusader-europe/
You've got ISIS cheering you on now. Hope you're happy with yourselves
>>
>>79306826
>I hate these guys, therefore I hate everything they like
>>
>>79306826
what's next, ISIS claims responsibility for Brexit?
>>
>>79307041
Hahaha
>>
>>79306826
fuck off scotland, we're england and wales
>>
The idea of a "Crusader Europe" under EU is laughable. The idea of Isis terrorists being honest is also laughable.
>>
File: MAGA doggers.png (794 KB, 640x755) Image search: [Google]
MAGA doggers.png
794 KB, 640x755
>>79306826
On the flipside, people of color are calling the EU a bunch of racis crusaders.

>2016
>being a part of the white supremacy crusader union

I mean COME ON
>>
Britain shouldn't have invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or Syria. The fact ISIS agrees doesn't make that statement less true.
>>
>>79306826

>what is NATO

I don't see how this is a problem other than for EU bootlickers.
>>
File: 1467293936918.jpg (227 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1467293936918.jpg
227 KB, 1024x687
>>79306826
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 599x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 599x451
>>79306826

DONT YOU GET IT MAN
LEAVING THE EU IS WHAT ISIS WANTS
>>
>>79306826
If anything, this will be too funny if the EU breaking up leads to former members turning into DEUS VULT Crusader states.

Instead
>oh sorry ISIS-kun, we don't want you to perceive us as crusaders, we'll accept more refugees desu
>>
>>79307041
kek
>>
>>79306826
PFFFF the goat fuckers just have the media making up shit. like

>you cant prevent the muslim invasion you will just radicalize more muslims

or

> isis like the brexit as it weakens europe

is just the medias faggot asses trying reverse psychology. 10 ro 1 it was made up by the station manager of MSNBC or aljazuwuteveritscalled
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.