[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROTESTANTS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 32
File: 1466237575996.jpg (337 KB, 1025x725) Image search: [Google]
1466237575996.jpg
337 KB, 1025x725
Proposed law in Russia would prevent Evangelicals, Mormons, and other protestants from going door to door and spreading their heresy.

>Proposed by United Russia party lawmaker Irina Yarovaya, the law appears to target religious groups outside the Russian Orthodox church. Because it defines missionary activities as religious practices to spread a faith beyond its members, “if that is interpreted as the Moscow Patriarchate is likely to, it will mean the Orthodox Church can go after ethnic Russians but that no other church will be allowed to,” according to Frank Goble, an expert on religious and ethnic issues in the region.

>Russian nationalist identity remains tied up with the Russian Orthodox church.

>“The Russian Orthodox church is part of a bulwark of Russian nationalism stirred up by Vladimir Putin,” David Aikman, history professor and foreign affairs expert, told CT. “Everything that undermines that action is a real threat, whether that’s evangelical Protestant missionaries or anything else.”

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html
>>
>>79306789
Israel has had this policy since its inception, works fine. We jews don't evangelize so i support this. Evangelism is just righteous spam.
>>
Friendly reminder that the jews refer to the 'dark ages' as the ages where they were removed from Europe. The 'dark ages' were our golden ages.
>>
>>79306789
>Christians hating on other Christians
Wow! And you expect to conquer the Islamic faith?
>>
>>79307084
>Evangelicals are Christian
The audacity of this nigger
>>
>>79306789

>Russia went from being one of the most anti-clerical and atheistic states in the world to being one of the most theocratic

ADIDAS is one hell of a drug
>>
>>79307084
Evangelicals aren't even Christians.
>>
>>79306789

Doesn't surprise me. Russia uses orthodox church as a gateway to ethnicism and nationalism

Protestants only care about winning people over to Jesus, not about which church they go to.

It's why Catholics don't care if someone becomes a Christian, they only applaud when someone becomes a Roman Catholic.

Anyone who supports the ROMAN Catholic Church or Orthodox church is just another dirty statist worshiping a man made organization
>>
>>79306789
>And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Good to know the Orthodox Church heretically believes themselves above Christ himself.
>>
>>79306789
Protestants have sent Western civ into moral decline. Heretical scum
>>
>>79306789
Putin is awesome. The only one up to defend his traditions and way of Russian people lives. I wish the west haven't lost it's balls.
>>
File: Missa_tridentina_002.jpg (298 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
Missa_tridentina_002.jpg
298 KB, 540x723
The one and true Church of Christ is Roman Catholic Church led by His Holiness the Pope. Orthodox schismatics and protestant heathen must both repent from their heresies and reunite with the Church of Jesus, St. Peter and the Apostles.
>>
>>79307150
>>79307305
You're literally falling into the Jew's and Muelim's trap. Good job
>>
>Protestants
>Christian

Choose one
>>
File: 1457660810266.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457660810266.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
>>79307472
>implying protestants don't pervert the Gospel and mutilate the sacraments
>implying Russian Orthodox Christians don't already have the true faith
>>
>>79307065
Petrarch referred to them as the dark ages first. Our golden age was the renaissance and counter reformation
>>
>>79306954

People who don't evangelize are either beta cowards or don't actually believe their religion

>>79307667
>The pedophile satanic organization is the one true Church

Ecumenicalism is a heresy in and of itself and a direct tool for a new world order

>The pope said atheists, muslims, and jews will be in heaven
>>
Orthodox is the ISIS of Christianity

>fervent intolerance: check
>continuous discrimination: check
>genocides and rapes: check
>beheadings: check
>>
>>79306789
>>79306954
>>79307283
>>79307447
>>79307472
And reminder that American posters are living in a country founded by Protestants and "heretical" scum
>>
>>79307667
current pope is comunist agent. If we could have somebody cool like Wojtyla forever, I would support catholics. But nowadays they just make everything worse
>>
>>79307707
>a literal jew worshiping cult
>christian

Whatever you say, pal.
>>
>>79307779
fucking Orthos... they're going to arm Raven
>>
>>79307779
But I've been to Catholic churches who do the bottom portion of your pic
>>
>>79307848
>American butthurt: check
>>
Lol, russia orthodox church was anathemed due to their too close relations with government. Haha. Jerk on your russia more.
>>
>>79306789
>protestacucks
good. Fucking heretics
>>
>>79306789

>Years of atheism under communist rule
>USSR collasped
>Suddenly all orthodox churches start appearing everywhere in the country

Why the fuck? I lived in Russia and some of the older people, who lived most of their lives under the soviet regime, are religious as fuck. It is so fucking bizarre to see an atheist country reindoctrinated at such speed and depth.
>>
>>79307707

The Jews want Evangelicals to replace traditional Christianity because they are shabbos goys. They literally believe that the modern state of Israel is the land promised to Abraham and that Jews are still God's chosen people that don't need to be baptized. That's why they are the only Christian group that gets media coverage and gets to appear on the news and voice their political views.
>>
>>79307779

>Implying the eucharis / mass is needed for salvation

Jesus said "do this in remembrance of me" not "do this to go to Heaven".

Sacraments aren't going to save you from Hell. You can go to mass every sunday of your life and still go to Hell. Sacraments are meaningless for salvation.

>Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned

SOLA FIDE
>>
>>79308171
Russia was never an atheist country.
>>
Reminder that this also affects your precious Catholic Church too
>>
>>79307848

literally none of that is true
>>
>>79308283

Churches was banned. One of my old Russian teacher said her grandfather secretly took her to pray in the church, so it was cleared not allowed in Russia. Not many people willing to risk their life to pray in secret, so I assume that most people were not Christians at that time.
>>
>>79307848
nice shitpost
>>
>>79308276
What theel fuck? Yes, that's true, but most Catholics I know suck Israel's dick too. Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>79306789
Good, who likes Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons calling?
>>
>>79308557
you don't have to pray in the church to be a Christian
it's not like Islam
>>
>>79308276

that is true. luckily most reformed churches teach replacement theology these days.

Orthodoxy is more in bed with Israel than Catholicism, but there are a ton of Catholic Priests and laymen who worship Israel and the Jew.

Don't forget that Martin Luther was criticized by Catholics because he was so anti-Jew
>>
Protestantism is what makes America great and exceptionalist. If Russia wants to be great they must drop thier robed papists and start interpreting the bible as the literal word of God. Swallow your pride vatnik and embrace the truth.
>>
>>79308839

The Soviet regime lasted around 2 generation. What I mean is that with such restriction there are not supposed to be that many believers left.

>>79308919

Why are you westerners so obsessed with Jews? Even centuries ago you guys are obsessed with Jews too.
>>
>>79309312

because muh holocaust and the 7 bazillion makes the west feel guilty
>>
>>79309312
religion was just kept private
Christians endured even worse persecutions
now it's experiencing revival, and real revival
most just pay lip service, but there's actual religious revival now
>>
>>79309312
America has more Jews than Israel and is literally ruled by them in all spheres. Like 85% of Americans are circumcised by Chaim Shekelberg at birth which makes them all ger toshav goyim.
>>
>>79308279

John 6:53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is food indeed,[h] and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

James 2:14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my[e] works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
>>
File: lefebvre2.jpg (151 KB, 1464x976) Image search: [Google]
lefebvre2.jpg
151 KB, 1464x976
>>79308632
Bad, brainwashed "catholics"
>>
>>79306789
degenerates on suicide watch
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>mfw I am evangelical protestant
>mfw I feel closer to God than I ever have felt
>I feel euphoria when I pray, something I have never felt as a Catholic
>Catholics and Orthodox will hate me just for existing

What's the matter lads? Why so mad
>>
File: American Christianity.jpg (357 KB, 1017x1184) Image search: [Google]
American Christianity.jpg
357 KB, 1017x1184
>>79308557
>Churches was banned
No they weren't.

Anyway, I don't know what you're all talking about. This proposed law is a part of what's essentially our take on the Patriot Act. Nobody actually cares what all these weird American cults believe, they are clamping down on them because they functions as American spies/agents of influence. That's it.

Everyone here is vastly overestimating the importance of religion in Russia.
>>
>>79309718

‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4, NKJV)

It's referring to the word of God.

Also sola fide doesn't imply that you can just believe and be a horrible human being. It's that we're justified through faith. Works come naturally for those with faith. It isn't a pay toll where you have to have x amount of works to get into Heaven.

The problem with works based salvation is that it goes against the core teaching of Christianity. Works aren't going to save you. That was the problem with the Jews even today. Even if you're do good works, if you're an atheist you will still go to hell
>>
>>79309718
>>79308279
Before you start killing each other messily over this as usual, gentle reminder that the Bible is a compilation of multiple texts from multiple sources, which unsurprisingly sometimes contradict each other.
>>
File: stjohnchrysostom.jpg (315 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
stjohnchrysostom.jpg
315 KB, 900x600
>>79308919
>Orthodoxy is more in bed with Israel than Catholicism

“From a theological point of view, it is clear there is an inseparable bond between Christians and Jews,” he continued, “and the church, while professing salvation through faith in Christ, recognizes the irrevocability of the covenant and God’s constant and faithful love for Israel.”

The question of whether God’s covenant with Israel is still valid — or whether it was supplanted by Jesus, who Christians believe was the Messiah — has been a source of theological debate among Christians and a concern for Jews. Another key point is whether Jews must convert to Christianity.

During his visit John Paul stated, as Francis reiterated on Sunday, that the covenant “had never been revoked,” and last month the Vatican’s Commission for Religious Relations With the Jews published a document in which the Holy See said Catholics should not try to convert Jews.

http://religionnews.com/2016/01/17/pope-francis-rome-synagogue-gods-covenant-jews-irrevocable/

See pic related for Orthodox teaching on Jews
>>
>Catholicism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N09hR_m9I

+Hebrews 10 – one sacrifice, rejection of perpetual sacrifice (refutes mass)
+Exodus 20:4 (10 commandments) – no statues, nor bow to them
+Isaiah 8:19 – no prayers to the dead;
-When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
+Romans 3:21-31, Romans 4 – Justification by grace through faith
+Galatians (all) – justification through faith apart from works
+1st Timothy 3 – married pastors/priests, refutes forced celibacy
+1st Timothy 4:1-5 – refutes dietary laws (no meat, lent) as well as celibacy
+Acts 10:25-26 – Peters tells Cornelius not to bow to him
-When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter raised him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am just a man.”
+Luke 11:27-28 – Jesus rebukes woman for revering Mary
-While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.” But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
+Luke 8:19-21 – “My mother and brothers are these who hear God's word and put it into practice.”
-Jesus had brothers
-Zero reverence for mother
+Matthew 12:46-50 – same as above
+John 2:1-4 – Mary asks for wine. “Woman, what have I to do with thee?”
>>
>>79307816
>The pedophile satanic organization is the one true Church
Cry me a river. How old is your "church"? More or less than one hundred years?

>The pope said atheists, muslims, and jews will be in heaven
Then sede vacante. Orthodox and dogmatical position of the Holy See is crystal clear:
Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus est - there's no salvation outside of the Church. Coming from Saint Cyprian, it was codified on the Councils of Trident and Vaticanum I. All opinions, claims and declarations, even from a pope, are invalid.

>Ecumenicalism is a heresy in and of itself and a direct tool for a new world order
And this is exactly why the Roman Catholic Church is the one true church. Any collaboration with schismatics and heretics lead to Her mongrelization.

>If we could have somebody cool like Wojtyla forever
He was one of the agents proposing the heretic reforms of the 2nd Vatican council. So nope.

>But nowadays they just make everything worse
Church suffers from a disease caused by the internal enemies pulling unorthodox/invalid reforms during the last Council.

>>79308010
Novus ordo Missae is a gangrene spreading from infection called "reformation".

>>79308279
Good thing we had 1517 and Martin Luther to teach us that after 1500 our only Saviour established his only church. Oh wait, not even Luther taught that. Then who? That's right - post-puritan 'Muricans during one of the "awakenings" in 18th and 19th century. Almost two thousands years after St. Peter has received the kays to the gates of salvation.
>>
>>79310015

/pol/ doesn't know anything about Christianity. I've met only a handful who really know their shit.

All they know about protestantism is some shitty charismatic televangelists and assume that is what protestant has to offer. They don't even know the 5 solas or why protestants believe in them.
>>
>>79310470
Nice quotes. Where did you get them from? The "Bible"? Define the Bible. 66 books cherry-picked by Luther ca. 1540?
>>
>>79310529

Trust me, the way I live as a Christian is much closer to the early Christians than you.

The early Christians didn't go to a cathedral, pray to saints, pray to icons, confess to a priest, pray to Mary, or any of that shit. What did they do? They evangelized and spread the gospel. The gospel was their sole source for inspiration.

Also don't forget that many core Catholic beliefs are barely that old and popes often contradict one another. The transubstantiation wasn't even a thing until the 14th century.

>the one universal unchanging church
don't make me kek my dick off
>>
You see how Russia respects Catholics ?
We are like brothers which are disunited in some kind for the last 1000 years, but our roots are the same and trade back to the life of Christ, also both are highly influenced by Greco-Roman principles
Protestants on the other hand are heretics that destroyed and reformed the words of God, they killed thousand of us and are the most cucked countries in Europe (Southern Europe and Eastern Europe against Nordic one)
>>
>>79308171
>Years of atheism under communist rule
>USSR collasped
Nope
Churches in the USSR were persecuted only during 20s-40s, after ww2 they were given green light if they don't interfere with politics
>>
>>79310281
>It's referring to the word of God

Jesus is the word of God.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.

John 6:55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
>>
File: pope kisses koran.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
pope kisses koran.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>79310916

You do realize that you're defending an organization built upon fraudulent documents, right? Look into the Donation of Constantine, a document the Catholic church used to defend their temporal rule. Allegedly the document shows Emperor Constantine basically granting Europe to the Catholic church. The problem is that the document has been a proven hoax for roughly 550 years, and now the Catholic church even admits that it's a fraud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation_of_Constantine
>>
>>79310916
If you knew the Bible, you would know that the word of God was promised to stay intact through the ages

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/knowkjv.html
>>
>>79310160

Churches in 1914 - 54,457
Churches in 1941 - 4,255

Active priests in 1914 - 57,105
Active priests in 1941 - 5,665

Monasteries and convents in 1914 - 1,498
Monasteries and convents in 1941 - 38

Theological academies in 1914 - 4
Theological academies in 1941 - 0

Theological seminaries in 1914 - 57
Theological seminaries in 1941 - 0

Other religious schools in 1914 - 40,150
Other religious schools in 1941 - 0

source: "The Orthodox Church" by Timothy Ware
>>
>>79307667
>Pope
Go be gay some where else. you refugies adoring cuck.
>>
>>79311936
And? He said churches were banned. They weren't banned. There were repressions against church in pre-war USSR, but even then being a Christian and attending church wasn't actually illegal. In post-war USSR people could freely attend church, and some did, mostly old women. Just like today. The only difference is that back then calling yourself Orthodox was bad for your career, and now it can be good for your career.
>>
>>79310919
"First century Biblical Church" is an oxymoron - there were NO such things as the "Bible" or "gospel" back in 1st century. The Bible as recognized by the Church was a codex forming for almost 500 years - alongside its philosophy, interpretation and liturgical use.

Scriptures and works of the Apostolic Fathers (teaching about the supremacy of the Roman pope, the sacraments, transsubstantiation, pure offerings offered during every mass, priesthood and laicy, worship of the saints and the unity of Church on this and heavenly land ) were being created together, hamronically and organically. Early Apotolic and then Church fathers prepared a detailed describtions of the Church's life back in first centures of our age (like in Didache - older than the Revelation). Scriptures, apostolic works, teaching of the holy councils and saint martyrs were all equal to each other and kept by the Church up to 16th century, when protestants assumed a small part of it (66 books for some reason) were something better and superior to their twin, sibling works.

Then we have 18th and 19th "awakenings" in America, where puritans start to believe the Bible is some sort of a Quaram, that fell from the sky as a unity, one book written in one time with no commentary whatsoever, and that they can "recreate" the image of the 1st entury Church from it.

And thus, the myth of a "pure and biblical" Church was born - almost two thousand years after the Apostolic age, on a different continent, in the milieu of puritan post Anglican post Catholics. But this is a myth - there was no such thing as "pure, biblical Church", because the Scriptures were NEVER anything different from all Tradition.
>>
File: erad.jpg (66 KB, 898x960) Image search: [Google]
erad.jpg
66 KB, 898x960
>>79311506
That pic was to get the Saudis to fight against communism more (something JPII hated and was trying to free his home country of Poland from it and because of his efforts against communism the catholic church in eastern Europe is still there and didn't need to rebuild as much compared to the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>79311837
What Bible? KJV Bible?
LOL
>>
>>79312633
What do you except from an evangatard?
>>
>>79312314

I suppose you're technically right although with such a radical drop in numbers and such tremendous persecution, it came about as close to being completely banned as it could possibly get. The Orthodox Christians of the time probably weren't taking much solace in that fact.
>>
Furthermore - protestant cherry-picking which Scriptures are "Bible" to them are act kinda like someone, who took a giant book, read only titles of the chapters and then chose ONLY the titles of the chapters as his own, pure and untouched version of the said book. And then they try to understand and interpretate all the book only from those titles.
>>
>>79312490
>there were NO such things as the "Bible" or "gospel" back in 1st century

St. Paul refers to the Gospel in his letters in the 1st century and Iraneus had affirmed 24 of the NT books by 185.
>>
>>79306789
in my country people who preach this shit from door to door have a good chance of getting beat up
>>
>>79307447
It's Catholic mate. Roman is a particular branch within
>>
>>79312596
>may 14, 1999
>communism
>occupied poland
American edumication.

>catholic church in eastern Europe is still there and didn't need to rebuild as much compared to the Orthodox Church
Or maybe because most of Catholic EE was annexed after WW2 and active persecution and demolition of churches happened only during the first years after the revolution. Stalin purged all Trotskists and other hardcore communist perpetual revolutionaries in 30s so there wasn't much persecution anymore. And then WW2 was so hard for the people that religion helped them survive and was more or less allowed and priests gave their blessings to soldiers that wanted it again.
>>
>>79307667
God bless, Poland.
God bless Poland
>>
>>79306789
wtf i hate russia now
>>
File: image_32.jpg (343 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image_32.jpg
343 KB, 1366x768
>>79310919
Orthodox has some OG traditions, though

But from what I hear about the Schism, Roman Catholic makes a stronger case for being the OG church

if you subscribe to the idea of Jesus founding a specific church
>>
>>79310919
>The early Christians didn't go to a cathedral

That's because there weren't any.

>pray to saints

Revelation 5:8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

>confess to a priest

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

>pray to Mary

Luke 1:28 And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!”

Luke 1:48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed

>pray to icons

Exodus 25: 18 And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat. 19 Make one cherub at one end, and the other cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim at the two ends of it of one piece with the mercy seat. 20 And the cherubim shall stretch out their wings above, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and they shall face one another; the faces of the cherubim shall be toward the mercy seat. 21 You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you.

Acts 19:11 Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them.
>>
>>79307667
>Bunch of heretics with muslims loving cuck as leader
>>
>>79307084
Protestants started the heresy m8.

The Habsburgs did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1457437329008.png (328 KB, 463x684) Image search: [Google]
1457437329008.png
328 KB, 463x684
Good. Protestants aren't even real Christians, they're a feel good, rock bandesque sham of a church.

No other religious organization on the planet claims to be more righteous, while specifically ignoring 7 books of Scripture and engaging in heretical practices like faggot marriage.
>>
>>79306789
>Be told by God to go door to door and spread the faith
>Government bans this action
>Be government lackey or a martyr for God?
if it passes it won't stop them
when they get thrown in jail, they just do what they were doing - but while in jail
>>
>Russia knows that the easiest way to suppress people is through Religion

Well I guess when most of your population is hacked up on Krokodil and heroin it's even easier
>>
File: 1455804919149.png (30 KB, 560x882) Image search: [Google]
1455804919149.png
30 KB, 560x882
>>79316100
>>
>>79316473

2 John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
>>
>>79307848
hah I wish
>>
Reading the Bible with a sola scriptura attitude overwhelmingly proves that Jesus was not the messiah. Abandon sola scriptura or abandon Christ, accepting both is flat out doublethink.
>>
>>79316753
I'm sure 2 John 1:10 is in their bible to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslyvZeU-IE
If you don't want to watch the music video, it's a song about dying for your faith when a king asks you to deny it.
People will always pick their god over their government, just ask any muslim
>>
>>79317448
I'm interested in seeing why you think that. I don't agree with "sola scriptura", just wondering how the text would contradict that.
>>
>>79316497
Either that, or Russia realizes how important it is for the prosperity of a nation to have a common religion. It doesn't really matter who's right or wrong theologically.
>>
I'm a Christian because it's the redpilled faith, but parts of the Bible are fucking bluepilled.

Shit like "love thy neighbour" is fucking bullshit, why should I? What if they're a degenerate fucking piece of shit?

Honestly I wish Christianity would just drop parts of the Bible, and keep the Crusader kinda shit.

Any help regarding the seemingly bluepilled parts of the Bible would be appreciated.

Oh, and DEUS VAULT MEIN BRUDERS
>>
>>79306789

We used to have the same thing in Quebec where Jehovah's witnesses and other heretics were forbidden from trying to drag people into hell with them. Good on Russia.
>>
>>79318082
Jesus failed to fulfill most messianic prophecies, and when you take into account the mistranslations in the septuagint from Hebrew to Greek it only strengthens the view that he isn't the messiah. Not to mention that the Christian version of the messiah is literally nothing like the Jewish one. Without holy tradition there is no case at all for Jesus being the messiah.

From what I've read anyway lol. I've struggled between Orthodoxy, Hebrew Roots, Judaism and agnosticism for the past two years now, I keep coming back to Orthodoxy. I'm technically Lutheran until I decide for sure.
>>
>>79318754

It literally refers to your neighbour that lives next to you and the people in your community. How's that a bad thing?
>>
>>79318754
Are you retarded? The Bible preaches love, love your neighbor, love your family, even love your enemy.

For shit sakes britbong.
>>
>>79317469

But they are not bringing the doctrine set forth by Jesus and the Apostles passed down through the Church Fathers of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church for the past 2,000 years. They're bringing heresy. It's gotta stop, and it's gotta stop fast.
>>
>>79318957

The fact that you've looked into Judaism shows in your post. The Jews were expecting some big conquering hero who would restore the Kingdom of Israel, but then Jesus comes along and says his kingdom is not of this world

That's why they killed him
>>
All Christians are fundamentally cuckolded.

That is why I am a #JewishMissile
>>
There's having Religious and cultural unity then there's going full fucking inquisition.
Nice work Russia you Medieval shithole.

I mean like Mormons are just going to take over the country. Why aren't they more concerned with the Chechens?
>>
File: Draper.png (47 KB, 140x86) Image search: [Google]
Draper.png
47 KB, 140x86
Friendly reminder that:

> if you're Catholic, you're a Jewish vassal
> if you're Protestant, you're a Jewish vassal
> if you're Orthodox, you're a Jewish vassal
> if you're moslem, you're a jewish vassal

Throw all the fucking bible/qoran quotes at me, faggots, you're just degenerate scumbags who believe in magical beings that live in clouds. Qoran is a hack book, and so is bible. It literally requires the minimum history knowledge to comprehend why organized religions exist. MUH ORTHODOX FIGHT MOSLEM. MUH EVANGELICALS FOUNDED MURICA. MUH CATHOLICS KEKS. Go fuck yourselves, you jewish slaveboys.
>>
>>79307899
LOL No America was discovered by a non-white Catholic (Columbus).
>>
>>79318754
Please please please let this be a shitpost. "Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second most important commandment according to Jesus. If you can't love "degenerates" and realize underneath their sin they're made in the image of God then you're probably not ready to be a Christian.
>>
>>79319339

>a living relics of Ottoman colonialism in Europe
>telling anyone anything
>>
>>79318754

You realise all the mental gymnatics the various Popes had to make to legitimise the Crusades?

Christianity is not a warlike or intolerant Religion. Sounds like you'd be happier as a Muslim.
>>
>>79306789
better for the true Christians, the harded it gets, the better for us
>>
>>79319339
What it's like to be a jewish slave, cuckster?
>>
>>79306789
See, this is your ordinary russian conservatism and christianity

It's solely state ordered, but it doesn't resonate among the people. It serves only to boost a nationalistic sentiment

Russia is a one big theatre

Want to be a christian nation? Just issue an appropriate bill!
>>
>>79307779
What the hell even is that on the bottom right?
>>
>>79319690

There's no mental gymnastics at all, the basics of it is

>the primary aim of the church should be to ensure that as many as possible can receive God's grace
>heresy keeps people from doing so
>heresy is spread through either ignorance, or a political power using force to spread the heresy
>if a political power is spreading heresy too widely, it would be justified to remove it
>>
>>79318957
that is because the Jewish messiah is not of interest to the European peoples.
The Christian Messiah is the one created by Constantine's team of bishops, and is the religion of the white race.

The books and the historical Jesus are fluff and not as important as the Mythical Jesus.
>>
>>79319339

This. Islam and Christianity are basically just Jewish fanfiction. Funny that all the gobshites here will still defend Christianity when they claim to hate Jews. Funny how they'll defend it when they go on and on about white pride and their european heritage. You are aware this is the desert religion that spread like a cancer across Europe right? You are aware they converted everyone by the sword and killed everyone who refused to change, right? You are aware that you're supporting and believing in this viral Jewish shite that destroyed the origan European religions and a lot of the culture that went with them, right?

Fucking cucks.
>>
File: 1460693686574.jpg (34 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1460693686574.jpg
34 KB, 240x240
>>79307779
>>
>>79319950

In a Catholic state it's still justified to prevent the spread of cults though, so nothing wrong here
>>
>>79320164

Do you think the Crusaders were about destroying Islam?
They were about protecting Christians in the Middle East and controlling Jerusalem, that's it.

Islam is not a heresy of Christianity either. "Heresy" is not a catch all term for everything the Church doesn't like.
>>
>>79318754

Believing in any religion is the definition of being bluepilled, you fucking moron.
>>
>>79319171
Yeah idk, it's hard knowing what to believe. You can't 100% prove any religion is the right one, but I'll never be satisfied with resigning myself to being agnostic.
>>
>>79319155
It could be doctrine set forth by Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler and still they would do it, they would do it because God asked them to do it. Muslims kill because God asked them to as well. If you think the Laws of Man can in anyways deter others from following the Law of their god, you would be mistaken.
>>
Absolutely based
>>
So Putin and he rest of the commies march closer and closer to starting up the USSR
>>
>>79320361

That's a very arguable point, especially historically, as Islam was better understood in the past and was rightfully seen as a Christian heresy (despite the Arab culture it assimilated making it superficially seem more alien). See:

https://www.ewtn.com/library/HOMELIBR/HERESY4.TXT

And you're right, the point was to remove the Muslim political power ruling over the Middle Eastern Christians, so that they would not convert to Islam and so that the ones who had might reconvert as soon as possible.
>>
>>79320218
Christianity was just a forerunner of communism. It's hilarious modern day Christians choose to repress that FACT.

Islam was always supposed to be jewish rabid dog, and it's done wonders for jews throughout the history. Islam = juden's younger brother, the enforcer.

Marthin Luther had some good red-pilled ideas, but his philosophy was eventually contained by jews, and so were its scholars. For the past 150 years there's been no difference between jews and Protestants whatsoever.
>>
>>79320098
I'll have the eucharist with an extra large DIET coke and fries

>>79320165
Yeah that's kind of a problem for me. We don't know much about the historical Jesus but from canonical scripture it seems like he wanted people to keep Mosaic law and you can even argue that Paul had the same idea.
>>
>>79320218
>>79320440
>>79320887

A paddy and a T*rk jacking each other off over common hatred of Christianity? Odd.

KOSOVO (AND METOHIJA) IS SERBIA
>>
File: Ch-qkjcUoAQ3XMg.jpg large.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ch-qkjcUoAQ3XMg.jpg large.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>79320578

A ruler still has an obligation to protect his people from the false prophets and heretics.
>>
>>79320946
Paul was explicitly against circumcision and other heeb memes. The historical Jesus will never be elucidated, and that is a blessing, because it gives the Mythical Jesus mystical qualities.

I can understand your concerns, but I speak as a cultural Christian of little faith and much cynicism. I wish I had more faith, but I believe in Christ regardless of who he was as a man.
>>
>>79319339
STFU ATHIEST DEGENERATE SCUMBAG

Only those that know 0 history think religion is fake

Go fuck yourself boy
>>
>>79321220
The ruler could punish them with death, as long as they believe God rewards them in the afterlife it won't deter them from trying.
>>
>>79308507
Last time Catholics went door to door?
>>
>>79321506

The Catholic church doesn't do that
>>
File: CaMoPqfVIAAjgmn.jpg (56 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
CaMoPqfVIAAjgmn.jpg
56 KB, 600x430
>>79318957
>>79320165
>>79318754
Heresy desu.

Also, Malta, the "Constantine made it up" theory is ridiculous. Religious cults that were openly royal invention went back into prehistoric times, and Julian the Apostate tried it too; it didn't work.

And Bongistan, the crusaders would gut you without a second thought for that heresy. You're doing it wrong, and it's intellectually and theologically shallow in the extreme. You're being duped by atheistic pseudo-pagans like a fool, thanks to your lack of vision.
You don't even have to read anything (though you sorely need to) to know that "positive Christianity" is bullshit. The crusaders (and their home countries) believed everything in the Bible and had no problem with defending themselves and their religion.

If killing xenos is your only "virtue", then you're not a Christian or a good person.

>>79320440
Keep tipping into oblivion, you moron.

>>79321506
The Inquisition.
>>
>>79320361
>Islam is not a heresy of Christianity either. "Heresy" is not a catch all term for everything the Church doesn't like.

While heresy is not a catch-all term, Mohammedanism is a heresy: It's Arianism on steroids...and LSD
>>
>>79321130
>KOSOVO (AND METOHIJA) IS SERBIA
Ah, long live buzzphrases.
>>
File: Vukashin-in-3-.jpg (29 KB, 230x304) Image search: [Google]
Vukashin-in-3-.jpg
29 KB, 230x304
>>79321426

Nobody knows martyrdom like the Orthodox Church. They are being killed in the middle east every day. Evangelicals and Mormons have never been put through the same tests and shown that kind of sacrifice. They'll get beat up by the police and fuck off.
>>
Religion or communism? What's worse?
>>
>>79321686
thank you Ireland
>>
>>79312596
So what's the deal with the slanted bar on the bottom of the orthodox cross?
>>
>>79321263
Paul also said numerous times that Christians are still under the law and he still kept the law.

>>79321686
Although the crusaders did also massacre non-combatant Jews and other Christians
>>
>>79321400

I wonder how many credible historians you can find who think the ressurection actually happened, or that moses actually parted the red sea or any number of the batshit crazy claims spouted off by the jews and their little christian and islamic buttboys? Also, as far as the fakeness of religious tales goes, science is a far more relevant subject than history. Just crack open your bible on page one and read for a while, or at least until you finish Genesis. Take a look at all the stuff in there that would later be proven to be total shite. It's almost as if this book was written by a bunch of bronze age, desert dwelling savages who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.
>>
>>79321686

I would also add to your post that at the time of Julian the Apostate, people figured that if he really could extinguish Christianity and rebuild the Jewish temple, this would mean that Christianity was false.

When workers started to rebuild the temple, they burst into flame.
>>
>>79322015

What's worse? Unremoved kebab
>>
File: Red.png (46 KB, 95x124) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
46 KB, 95x124
>>79322380
>>
File: 1464753854502.png (410 KB, 869x500) Image search: [Google]
1464753854502.png
410 KB, 869x500
>>79322015
B T F O
>>
File: 14237617153500.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1701) Image search: [Google]
14237617153500.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1701
>>79306789
>Russian nationalist identity remains tied up with the Russian Orthodox church.

feels good
>>
>>79321686

Keep drinking the kool aid, you dumb cunt. Imagine what our celtic ancestors would think of an Irishman buying into all this pseudo-jewish shite and worshipping their desert god. Of course, it's all bollocks anyway, celtic gods and jew gods, because you can't prove a fucking thing.
>>
>>79322298

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/08/analavos-of-great-schema-explained.html
>>
>>79322423
You're literally dumb. At no point in time and space have I ever implied I'm a moslem. Eat shit, you leaf-serb, serbcutter is waiting for you if you ever come back from the exile.
>>
>>79322523

When Pelayo faced hordes of your co-religionists when he started his rebellion, he and his men spent the night praying since their fight seemed hopeless. The next day, they were joined in battle by a mysterious figure riding a white horse, and they won an overwhelming victory that marked the beginning of the Reconquista. The figure diappeared as the battle wound down, and became known as Santiago Matamoros: St. James the Moorslayer.
>>
File: received_1251336448213802.gif (469 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
received_1251336448213802.gif
469 KB, 497x373
>>79310368
For my catholic brother to come in with such banter without explaining how our Catholic Church is in shambles and ruin as freemason like False pope Francis and how the forced certain speach and events to be made and attended by John Paul the second by splitting his tounge like a dagger, is just asking for splitting the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church even further even though we are one Church that has divine will and rites through laying of the hands.

Dear Orthodox brothers,
I an Catholic. The Catholic Church is in Ruins from within. The masons who follow kabalists (certain jews and sects) have infultraited our most Holy Church.

Take head. Orthodox Churches faced the communist regimes and servived, those same communist regimes set up by masons.

The Catholic Church strove against Communism as it faced it in several countires around the world but mostly fought it as an exterior national thread while orthodox churches faced it first hand in the countires of communism.

Now I tell you since the early 20th century masons have worked to destroy the Catholic Church from within through vile acts and flash doctrines that are null and void for they were created by those who were never catholic.

Pray for our reunification with orthodoxy in one Holy Church. Brothers pray for Roam. Pray to Saint Michael to wipe out freemasonry within our church and outside it. Orthodoxy is simply a lost brother to the church of roam.

Listen to redpilled catholics who know the church is in ruins. Mark my word. ISIS will only gain strength. They will March on roam and it is here that Catholicism shall rid itself of masons and the Holy Cee shall regain it's true former glory of God.
>>
>>79307065
This is correct

>>79307794
It was a minor note and Petrarch was writing in a time when great wealth and educated Byzantine refugees flooded into Italian city states, it was only sensible for him to see things as improving. Regardless, the Jews have aggressively propagated the meme.
>>
Imagine wasting time on religion and thinking about deities (that don't exist).
>>
>>79322727
It's amazing the church hasn't disbanded out of shame.
>>
>>79322729

What is Oisin and St. Patrick?
>>
File: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (20 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
Rene-guenon-1925.jpg
20 KB, 346x350
>>79322729

"The truth is that the surviving Celtic elements were for the most part assimilated by Christianity in the Middle Ages; the legend of the 'Holy Grail', with all that it implies, is a particularly apt and significant example of this. Moreover, we think that if a Western tradition
could be rebuilt it would be bound to take on a religious form in the strictest sense of this word, and that this form could only be Christian; for on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality, and on the other it is only in Christianity-and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism-that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found. Every 'traditionalist' venture that
ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon
something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure."
>>
File: 1458812901700.jpg (81 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1458812901700.jpg
81 KB, 500x539
Now that the dust has settled, was sacking Constantinople a mistake?
>>
>>79322778

>Bosnia
>attacking Christianity

It sure requires a high IQ of 60 to figure this mystery out
>>
>>79321985
Mormons will send their kids ANYWHERE in the world to go door to door and talk about White Native American Angels.
Evangelicals are in Africa telling blacks about their god
Muslims are fighting the Orthodox Church in the middle east
>They'll get beat up by the police and fuck off.
no, that's simply not true
People are very willing to die for their God, that ideal doesn't just belong to one faith
>>
File: 1413980087194.jpg (53 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1413980087194.jpg
53 KB, 480x353
>>79322729
>Imagine what our celtic ancestors would think
I have 1600+ years behind me, and when the pagan Irish had the choice, they chose Christianity.
Whatever you represent, be it unabashed atheism or atheism in the mask of false heathenry, you have nothing behind you and nothing ahead of you.
>>
>>79323144

No, the Byzzies started it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
>>
>>79322932

We already know all of that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGN3pz0oKuo
>>
>>79323310
>Muslims slaughter Catholics many times
>Catholics bounce ineffectually against the Middle East for a few hundred years (b-but hey... w-we got Spain back, r-r-r-ight?)
>Orthodox slaughter Catholics once
>Catholics destroy the center of Orthodoxy, allowing the Muslims to become even more widespread
>>
>>79322932
>Roam
>March on roam
>Holy Cee
>>
>>79323679

>ineffectually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ

Plus

>the Byzantine Emperor begs for the Pope to save him from the Muslims
>CRUSADE TIME
>Muslim advance stops for hundreds of years, Catholic states ruling in the Levant
>Byzantines respond by killing Catholics
>>
>>79323310

To be fair the Venetians were being mighty Jewy at the time.
>>
>>79323995
>real crusades history

Oh yeah, sounds totally legit.
>>
>>79324205

It's actually a high-quality channel where the guy gives his sources for each video

>>79324078

Yeah, but if the Greeks respond by escalating the situation, the Orthodox have no right to complain that the Latins further escalated the situation in the Fourth Crusade
>>
>>79307667
Have you apologised to homosexuals yet?
>>
>>79324205
He gives academic sources
>>
>>79323098

A fictional character and a British Christian.

>>79323114

And who came out on top in this 'assimilation'? Which holy book do modern Catholics read? Which god do they worship? They certainly don't worship the celtic gods who came to be characterised as demons by the early Christians.

>>79323247

I'd 'choose' to convert too if the alternative was getting put to the sword. Face it, there's nothing Irish about Christianity. The fact that you'd call yourself a Christian and be proud of it is an affront to our ancestors. Say what you want about atheists, they didn't systematically diddle generation after generation of Irish children either. Probably why our generation doesn't give a fuck about going to mass anymore. And that's a good thing. Keep sucking that sand nigger cock though, keep worshipping the desert god.
>>
File: 1457306676815.jpg (73 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
1457306676815.jpg
73 KB, 700x636
>>79324454

Sacking the city that Constantine founded, the capital of the empire because of some merchants getting btfo, opening the flood gates to the Turks into Europe, really we don't have any right to complain?
>>
>>79325213

Shoulda recognised the authority of the Pope if it mattered that much to you :^)
>>
File: 0317patrick-ireland.jpg (145 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
0317patrick-ireland.jpg
145 KB, 600x775
>>79325030
>And who came out on top in this 'assimilation'?

Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHq-jlj6zQ
>>
>>79325574

I love that the evidence you provide for that assertion is a picture of British man who you probably think was Irish and a fucking Dubliners song.

Oh look, you're American. How'd I see that one coming, eh? Was your great great great grandmother's cousin's goldfish Irish? I bet you have a great time every year getting drunk at the St. Patty's day parade and mouthing off about how Irish you are, don't you? Fucking plastic paddies.
>>
>>79325994

One of my grandfathers was half Irish actually. We Orthodox don't usually celebrate St. Patrick's Day because it falls during Lent, but he is still an Orthodox saint.
>>
Any church that requires its leaders to be celibate is degenerate. Their ranks will be filled with homos and repressed sexual desires that will come out in inappropriate ways. Church leaders should be men, and should be married by around the age of 25 otherwise they are extremely suspect individuals.
>>
BURNS, PROTESTANTS, BURN.
>>
>>79306789
Are there even mormons in Russia?
>>
File: ethiopian_orthodox_church.jpg (42 KB, 599x402) Image search: [Google]
ethiopian_orthodox_church.jpg
42 KB, 599x402
>>79306789
Based Orthodox Church
>>
>>79326942

Orthodox priests get married unless they are going to the monastery.
>>
>>79326942

Your shitposts are just going crazy, Slavomir
>>
File: Preaching to the flock.jpg (87 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Preaching to the flock.jpg
87 KB, 940x627
>>79307084
>papists and apostates are Christian
get a load of this guy
>>
File: Battle_of_Issus[1].jpg (4 MB, 2192x1024) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Issus[1].jpg
4 MB, 2192x1024
>>79307065
>our golden ages.

Charlemagne beheading thousands of pagans a day is a "golden age" ?

If at all it was during the days of the ancient greeks like Homer & Troy and the conquests of Alexander the Great.

Don't try to add Rome because they started to spread the jews around Europe.
>>
bump
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.