[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? Me and my parents (and 2 sisters and 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why is this allowed?

Me and my parents (and 2 sisters and 2 brothers) who are from Egypt have been discussing this, and we're appalled at how lacking Western countries are confronting the Palestinian genocide by the Israelis. The Palestinians are having to have 6 kids per family to compensate the killings.

How do we punish Israel? It's the worst country in the region, and has the ugliest people.
>>
>>79300034
you dont
you beat them or be beaten
and it doesnt look like they will get tired of winning
>>
fuck off refugee
>>
Israelis and especially Palis breed like rats. Combined population is 14 million people in a territory smaller than Albania.
>>
>>79300034
we can't :)
literally they offered them the (67 or 69 , can't be arsed to check the date) borders and they refused them :)
and if palestine took over the "state" , they will turn it into shithole , just look at Sina , since you're egyptin
>inb4 WE
Sina was a FUCKING HEAVEN under israel rule , now , it a desert :)
>>
>>79300034

Arabs got jordania and iraq from british mandate territory for Arab countries. Also similar amount of kikes were expelled from Arab countries to Israel as kikes expelled arabs from their territory after Israeli independence.
>>
>>79300034
jews control the west
>>
>>79300034
fuck you snow paki. get off the internet and go back to the open shitfields of Egypt and do something about it if you really care so much
>>
>>79300034
Nuke it. Kill both the Jews and the Palestinians... problem solved.
>>
>>79300034
Right of the conqueror.

Israelis were barely settled before they got attacked. They took the lebensraum because arabs cant into modern warfare whilst jews are pretty good at using the USA's money to finance their troops.
>>
>>79300770
>ImKruZ
I'm not Ted Cruz I swear.
>>
>>79300034
How can it be called a genocide if the Palestinian population has exponentially increased since this shit kicked off?
>>
Think about it like this-

If the Palestinians owned that land, would they do the same to Israel?
>>
>>79300271
>>79300426
>>79300573
>>79300577
RARE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.