[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's this I hear that you have to get a permit to burn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467219163120.gif (3 MB, 372x208) Image search: [Google]
1467219163120.gif
3 MB, 372x208
So what's this I hear that you have to get a permit to burn leaves in Germany?

Explain this faggotry, you cucks.
>>
It's against the law to burn leaves in most states here.
>>
>>79299511
This.
We don't even have the option to here. It's a $500 ticket your first offence in my county.

T.man surrounded by fucking pine and gumball trees
>>
>>79299350

You need a permit to own a TV in the U.K
>>
>>79299511
>>79299688
>living in a city
>>
>>79299943
Okay it's still against the law to burn leaves, even if you take them in the woods.
>>
File: USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA.jpg (1 MB, 3658x2438) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA.jpg
1 MB, 3658x2438
>>79299350
>tfw we used to have massive christmas tree bonfires every new years in my crowded suburb
>once had the fire department called on us
>got a wag of the finger for a 20+ foot flame
>we only stopped because everyone started getting fake trees so there were none left to burn
WELL I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE
>>
>>79299833
Those permits could save your life.
>>
>be idiot
>make pile of leaves
>burn it
>neighborhood burns down because I'm an idiot who can't control my fire
>lawmakers see this
>"what a horrible tragedy, we must ensure that this never happens again"
>contempt.jpg
>new law: cannot burn leaves anymore because some idiot failed at it

I think this is the origin of every stupid law. Some dumbass went too far or was simply too dumb, other people got hurt from that stupidity, lawmakers try to protect people from their own stupidity by banning acts that might result in damages when an idiot does them.

It's the good old issue of trading freedoms for security. And it's short-sighted, but what do you expect of representatives voted in by masses of drooling morons?
>>
>>79299511
Not here, and I live in fucking Illinois.

Granted, I live in the country so I disregard the law anyway. My nearest neighbor is over a mile away. I shoot guns in my back yard, blow shit up with binary bombs, kill any game that gets on my yard and eat it, I play music as loud as I want. I heat my home with coal, no natural gas. No A/C. My water is from a well. I've just built my first three windmills that should be enough power to run my home.

tl;dr

The rural life in the USA is the best life. Hands down.
>>
>>79300849
That sounds awesome. Just what I plan to live lke in the future. Do you live close to an urban center with shopping opportunities?
>>
>>79301216
I don't need it, with Amazon Prime(I have to go to the post office to get packages and mail, though).

The nearest walmart is about 45 minutes away.

I have chickens, cattle, horses, etc.
>>
Hahaha it's also illegal in Germany to use a cast net to catch fish.
>>
File: neighborslol.jpg (167 KB, 1626x820) Image search: [Google]
neighborslol.jpg
167 KB, 1626x820
>>79302801
America.
>>
In Kansas It is pretty loose, but you need to let the fire marshal know if you are having a bonfire or burning your field so they don't send the fleet to your house on accident.
>>
>>79303374
Is that a dirt bike track in the middle lol ye that's pretty much country life.
>>
>>79299350
> Germany
> cucks and faggotry

You had the answer the whole time anon.
>>
>>79300849
Southern Illinois here. I agree, Illinois sucks as a whole but rural life is great. I heat almost exclusively with wood too.
>>
>>79303957
All of it is a dirt bike track after harvest and before planting.

And nah, what you're seeing is a horse pasture.

>>79304351
>tfw central IL

At least you have Kentucky and Missouri close by. I live in the dead center of IL. Takes minimum 1 hour and 45 minutes to potentially leave the state.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.