[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still consume the Tappy Jew? Dont you know that your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Lead-Contaminated-Water.jpg (28 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
Lead-Contaminated-Water.jpg
28 KB, 599x396
Why do you still consume the Tappy Jew?

Dont you know that your local city has a "treatment plant" for its water where they use toilet water and dump toxic chemicals like fluoride and chlorine into it and then send it to your home? That shit is meant for hosing your car , not drinking.

Adding a shitty water filter to your faucet cant remove fluoride the microns are too small, they slip right through it.

What you want to buy is untouched pure 100% spring water with BPA free bottles.
Oh you cant afford 3$ a week for a nice case of water that doesnt smell and taste like chlorine and shit? Well you got your priorities completely backwards.

Spring water is scientifically superior to all forms of water having a high pH closer to the pH of your body. You want your blood to be alkaline, having acidic blood can cause all kinds of health problems long term. You can perform the pH test at your home with pH strips you can buy anywhere.

Or a even easier test buy a bottle of the most expensive spring water there is and hold it up in the light next to tap water in glass cups. The tap water has visible impurities compared to a crystal clear water with no impurities

I know what youre thinking "I HAVE A WELL IN MY BACKYARD, IM SO SUPERIOR". Actually youre a fool and your well could get contaminated by toxic industrial byproducts. You probably only test your water once a year, the spring bottling plant that I purchase water from tests the water for toxins every single GALLON they pump, making it literally impossible for there to be any contaminants.
>>
>>79285325
Go away Alex Jones, I'm not buying that water filter.
>>
>>79285325

>buying the bottled jew
>>
>>79285388
OP is actually right. In my city, there's this treatment plant next to a delta that looks like a factory that treats sewage water to be cleaned enough for tap water. The sad thing it's still polluted and immediately tastes of chlorine. In fact, a laundry commercial even said "Clorine: It's in your tap water and it can fade colors."
>>
File: 1466579344681.jpg (19 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
1466579344681.jpg
19 KB, 478x308
>>79285325
>tfw bottled water is just tap water the jews are charging for

Now they have your shekels and still control your mind with chemicals
>>
File: 15118383.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
15118383.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
>>79286634
so Spring water really isnt Spring water? theyre just lying to your face?

Well you better start a lawsuit with nestle water you will be a millionaire when you sue them for using tap water when it says spring water

Btw I live right next to the bottling plant for the water I drink and can see them pumping it out of the spring
>>
>tfw not american

I can drink all the tap water i want, it's safe as fuck and not filled with fluoride.

I do worry a little bit though about the 0.001% of female hormones in the water thanks to contraceptives.
>>
>>79287359
>Poland spring

My nigger
>>
>>79285325
>Not having a well in your basement
why live?
>>
>>79285325
No. /pol/ doesn't care what your Amerifat government does to your shitty tapwater

Go be morbidly obese somewhere else
>>
>>79285325
>American water
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>living in a city
>not having well water
>>
>>79286099
>>79285325
Lived in Philly, and Jersey most of my life. Just moved to Florida and I can confirm that water quality is very different. I always used a simple filter in jersey, but moving to Philly for 5 years I had to get a smaller micron filter because the chlorine was too strong.
>>
>>79285325
Honest question, are you not worried about additives like softeners in the plastic? They can leak into the water and some of them have the same effect on the human body as estrogen.
>>
>>79287951
>>79287962
>>79287499
its not exclusive to america. almost every city in the world has these water treatment plants
>alex jones is right again
>>
>>79285325
>buy spring water
>don't use a well to get water from your own spring
>definitely buy ours, we wouldn't lie goy

Remove that part next time and this could be a pasta.
>>
>drinking tap in the city

it is legit recycled sewer water
>>
>>79288227
Most Americans don't keep their wells treated enjoy your shirt tier water desu
>>
Water in Op's pick is probably due to iron rust from pipes. Lead doesn't turn the water brown but you might see some small little flakes
>>
>>79285325
>tfw colorado
>tfw clean water because were at the source of it
feels gud man
>>
>>79285325
this post sounds like a fucking commercial.

Fuck off faggot
>>
File: 565616615.jpg (58 KB, 597x253) Image search: [Google]
565616615.jpg
58 KB, 597x253
>>79287359
>implying they don't deal exclusively in lies
>implying they don't add mind control chemicals to the spring water

Fool, ou can't just sue the secret world government
>>
>>79285325
When I was doing private security in Mexico we where told not to drink the tap, or any water coming from the plumbing water.

Solely drank bottled water. Had a friend that was with me get an infection and dysentery from drinking tap. He thought he could clean it with our water kits that we had.

He had to be medivaced to a Texas hospital.

Same thing when i was in Afghanistan, but at least Mexico didn't have shit running down the streets.

But the cities like Puebla, now that was a shithole. From what I remembered I didn't even shower with the water while I was there.

Those Mexicans would steal the boots off your feet if they had a chance.

Thank god for the 5.56.
>>
>>79285325
alex pls go
>>
>>79285325
bottled water has xenoestrogens even if it's bpa free. All plastics have xenoestrogens
>>
It's Aqueous Jew you fucking kike.

> Still breathing the Gaseous Jew
> 2016
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 442x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 442x430
Fluoride is put in the water so that niggers that can't afford dental care can still have healthy teeth.
>inb4 "THE GUBBERNMENT IS POIZUNING US!!1!!1"
>inb4 "NO UR WRONG ITS ALL A JEWISH PLAHN TO KILL US!!1"
>>
File: x12.jpg (7 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
x12.jpg
7 KB, 200x240
>>79288650
if youre still worried about the damn plastic buy your water in these gallon jugs

this type of plastic does not leech anything

you got a lot more than just plastic to worry about in your tap let me tell you what.

and that implies you even have leackage of plastic in the first place unless youre like baking your water bottle outside in the sun all day
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.