[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the message of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: childrenofmen_poster.jpg (45 KB, 344x486) Image search: [Google]
childrenofmen_poster.jpg
45 KB, 344x486
What's the message of this movie?
>>
>>79285068
>What's the message of this movie?
The UK will continue to be a shit hole to the point of civil war, and niggers will always get pregnant to get special attention and benefits
>>
>>79285068

The future sux
>>
RAPE IS PROMOTED

>NO PREGNANCY
>>
>>79285068
Brexit is necessary
>>
in the future niggers will outbreed whites
>>
>>79285634
kek
>>
Its neither pro nor anti immigration.

Neither right or left.

Also its scarily close to the real future of the UK in 15 years.
>>
Niggers will save the human race from extinction.
>>
>>79285634
10/10
>>
>>79285068
life sucks when theres no future (such as children)
>>
STRAWBERRY KOFFS!!

GEDDIT?

PULL MY FINGER!!!
>>
>>79285068
Rewrote the book to be PC
>>
>>79285068
Fucking based movie

It's pretty apolitical if you ask me.. it just really makes you think what would happen if we couldn't into babby anymore, if babby couldn't form
>>
Basically, the world we know is in a very fragile place and could easily be turned on its head if something out of our control happened.

I think control is a strong theme in the film, given there is the obvious political conflicts between the Fishes and the government, while people are free to take their lives with suicide pills - controlling how they die. There's also the loss of control in that the rest of the world is in chaos and humanity as a whole has lost control of the world.

But, there's also a hint of hope and rebirth thrown in, in that things can return to the way they once were.
>>
>>79288411
No more 10 year old shitposters and newfags here. This is a destiny that doesn't bother me.
>>
>>79288411
How is babby formed, how girl get pragnent
>>
to breed with fertile africans
>>
>>79289865
they need to do way instain mother
>>
>>79288411
>It's pretty apolitical

don't be stupid anon
>>
>>79290047
He's right though. It doesn't claim the government is right or the Fishes are. It just shows both sides. Hell, the Fishes even claim the government set off the bomb in the cafe at the start of the film to pin the blame on the Fishes, like a false flag.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.