[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are unironically Australians here that are going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1461702109860.jpg (86 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1461702109860.jpg
86 KB, 797x748
>There are unironically Australians here that are going to vote for the Liberal party

Actually sickens me
>>
my options:
Australian Liberty Alliance
Australia First Party
Family First
>>
>>79285570
>voting for uneducated bogans and Family fucking First
You're an embarrassment, Bob Day is a pretentious cunt. I bet you're against the unions as well
>>
File: wat.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>>79284399
>ask my single mother who works at factory job that pays her 48k a year why she votes liberal
>she tells me to fuck off and just gets really defensive
>>
Liberal Democrats first preference, then any right wing minor party, then any minor party that doesn't sound like a bunch of pinko faggots, then Liberal Labor Greens in that order, then the remnants.
>>
>>79286522
So I assume you're not redpilled onto why Australia has been most successful under a Labor Government? Sound like some tumblrina faggot that screams that facts are wrong because muh fee fee's
>>
>>79284399
I'm going to vote for the Liberal party, and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm going to smile, and nod, in satisfaction as I remember your thread OP, then I'm going to walk home through my expensive, Liberal voting neighbourhood to my house, grab the copy of Andrew Bolt's book I bought last week - the bookshop had an obvious Greens voter behind the counter; I made him touch it... I made him touch the hate-fuelled pages with his hands; I made him unclean - and I'm going to walk down to the tavern over the water in the canal estate I live in and order a cocktail - maybe an Old Fashioned, and I'm going to read Andrew Bolt while Sky plays on my iPad and I watch Paul Murray tell me Labor is losing.

That's what I'm going to do, OP
>>
>>79286746
>tfw Shorten is going to be pm
Delicious
>>
File: CmM3nd4UcAAZZ3-.jpg (222 KB, 841x1199) Image search: [Google]
CmM3nd4UcAAZZ3-.jpg
222 KB, 841x1199
>>79286953
Nope, he's not.

If it makes you feel better, Malcolm won't be much better.
>>
>>79287012
Sorry m8, the fact that a shitload of youth have actually enrolled to vote this year means we're gonna have another hung parliment with Labor/Greens. Not that it's really a bad thing. I honestly don't understand why anyone votes Libs? What are there policies other than attempting to be Scrooge in a Government form?

We were literally in the top 3 economies in the world under Labor. Plus Paul Keating was the best Prime Minister we've ever had
>>
>>79286704
I'm not voting for the Liberals, I'm voting for the Liberal Democrats.
Or are you saying that because Labor is so much better I should swap my 12th and 13th position preferences?
>>
>>79287416
>Not putting Labor first
Waste of a vote
>>
>>79287381
>Paul Keating was the best Prime Minister we've ever had

I'll take things people say when they weren't old enough to have hair on their balls while Keating was PM for $400 thanks, Alex

The fact is that the AEC are expecting unprecedented amounts of informal votes this year because the public are fed up with both major parties in numbers never seen before. That being said, it'll still be a Coalition win in the lower house, a hung senate, and not enough seats for Malcolm to win his joint sitting that he used to call the election.

Here's some fun facts:

In 1967, 73% of voters identified as being loyal to a political party. Today, that number is 36%. Across Lib/Nats/Lab and Greens. Let that sink in.

In 1996, a survey into voter satisfaction with the Australian system of democracy found 80% of Australians were happy with it; that number has slowly decreased during periods of government, and oddly, dipped steeper during every PM change. Today it sits at about 45%.

The system isn't broken, but it's leaving people feeling disenfranchised. A Brexit or Trump event is due in Australia; I suspect it'll be the next election away.

In the meantime, I'm voting Liberal like I have at every election in the lower house; this year though, thanks to last September, I'm voting for conservative and libertarian parties in the senate before the Libs. And the Libs will come home by about eight seats. Sorry mate.
>>
>>79284399
kys melbourne
>>
>>79287969
>Paul Keating
>Not the best Prime Minister we've ever had
Sorry bud, I bet you think Howard was a genius for selling off public assets. Good work and writing a paragraph that literally meant nothing. Let me guess, you hate unions as well?
>>
>>79288577
>Let me guess, you hate unions as well?

Sure do. Told Rick Burton to go fuck himself once. That was a good day.
>>
>>79288663
Why do you hate unions? Do you support the royal commission into banks as well?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.