[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that a literal kike in nj, pending Christie's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6-0131957_1.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
6-0131957_1.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
Daily reminder that a literal kike in nj, pending Christie's signature, has gotten a back door gun ban passed.

That same jew that was caught on a hot mic saying she wants to confiscate guns, in 2002 passed a law that says if any "smart" gun goes on sale anywhere in the USA handguns that aren't "smart" will be banned for sale within 3 years.

Because "smart" Guns are a piece of shit that don't work and because no one wants one nj state dems just passed a law (right after passing laws about gas tax, $15 minimum wage, and uber so the news would focus on those 3) that would allow a panel of 7 Democrats to decided if "smart" Guns work and if so fine every gun store in nj for not carrying them and start the clock on the handgun ban
>>
>/pol/ won't reply to anything that doesn't include the words btfo
>>
>>79278996
guns btfo
>>
>>79278582

Christie will veto it.
>>
>>79279267
Christie is a fat authoritarian fraud. He's barely a Republican.
>>
>>79280022
He vetoed a law that would have gotten rid of the regular hand gun ban but idk what else was in the bill
>>
>>79278582
>nj
lost territory
move to texas
>>
File: 1462721363495.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1462721363495.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>79278996
Most people have OP's with the word "gun" and "ban" filtered out by now.
You cunts post this shit every day and its always the same.

Smart guns will never happen because they are too unreliable.
>>
I was just telling my mom about this last night
>>
>>79278582
unconstitutional, just like the microstamping law and the handgun roster in Cali.
>>
Well call him up and tell him to veto it. For fucks sake.
>>
>>79285792
Keep your failed policies in your failed state. Texas doesn't want these people
>>
>>79286068
The kike's law just specifies that smart guns need to be sold. It doesn't say anything about smart guns needing to work.
>>
SHALL

BE

INFRINGED
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.