[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons, i will start my military career next monday, though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1457643534406.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1457643534406.gif
2 MB, 300x259
Hey anons,

i will start my military career next monday, though i have no idea what it will be like or whether it was a good idea because i have family. I join the german bundeswehr as officer or officer contender. I never served in any way so i am not familiar with military structures nor do i know what it will be like to be a soldier. One of the main reason i joined is that i can be a provider for my familiy currently i am studying and would also study at some point at the Bundeswehr.

Do i fucked up?
What ist the best branche of military service?
Will i end as divorced cuck?
I would cosider myself as pretty intelligent and i am very interested in politics so i try to analyze and reflect what is going on, hence i am not quite ok all the time with being an extendend arm american foreign policy nor NATO anto russian propaganda.
Can you be a military leader and being redpilled?

Hey just want to here some experience, some opinions. Is it worth it to become a weekend daddy? Can i do any good at the armed forces because i also the the future conflict potential and would like to help?

TL;DR Was joining the Bundeswehr a bad decision? Also share your military service experience.....................
>>
>>as joining the Bundeswehr a bad decision?

Yep it was. Working as civilan for the army is way better.
>>
Good luck the BW is full of cucks and ISIS soon to be martyrers.

t. Feldwebel for 2years now.
>>
>>79274038

because there are many muslims?
do they get there special snowflake treatmeant?

Also i would reall like if you could share some insight or your experiences.

Do you regret your decision?
>>
>>79273860
>Don't like NATO anti-russian propaganda
>Don't like being an arm of the US military
>Is joining the military
>Red pilled

Just don't join you cuck. We don't need turncoats when we fight Russia.
>>
File: gchq_2584863b.jpg (116 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
gchq_2584863b.jpg
116 KB, 620x387
>>79273860
You probably fucked up already by posting a thread with a Hitler pic when you're about to start as a German officer.
>>
>>79273860
>I join the german bundeswehr as officer
> I never served in any way so i am not familiar with military structures
Nice bait.
>>
File: 1462653721209.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1462653721209.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>79274908
This. You won't be getting any promotions goy.
>>
Tell us more, we listen.
>>
>>79274734
Why the hell would we be fighting Russia?
>>
>>79274734
yes maybe you are right.

my intention to join was that military should help to solve future conflicts without escalating it CIA style by smartly analyzing the problems.

For example: You can already predict when india runs completly dry. So to prevent a massive invasion we should help india already to maintain and provide resources for theire people.
>>
>>79274936
officer contender
>>
>>79275126

Hey MAD i already considered eventually to join you after my Leutnant promotion. i have special skills in monitoring and derailing 4chan threads.
>>
File: 1461876791973.png (96 KB, 290x236) Image search: [Google]
1461876791973.png
96 KB, 290x236
It says here you have anti-NATO and pro-Putin leanings, and have posted on a notorious neo-nazi site using pictures of a smiling Adolf Hitler, care to explain?
>>
>>79273860
Kek

A friend of mine also started his "military career" as an officer 2 years ago. Guess what an honorable job he has to do.

He has to wipe refugee ass clean 24/7.
>>
>>79274908
this is just to bait you in i have no connections to any political whatsoever nor do i like uncle adi or his movement.
>>
File: 1467209241894.jpg (109 KB, 678x1065) Image search: [Google]
1467209241894.jpg
109 KB, 678x1065
>>79275372
wew lad i hope this nice pair of jewish tits will prove my pro semitic view so everything is fine

btw the NATO is one of the main reason for the north african refugee influx because they fucked up gaddafi the warden of the north.

as a german soldier i have every right to be critical because we understand as as citizen in unifrom
>>
>>79275450

did he got any remorse?
>>
>>79275897
Of course. He's doing nothing else but getting ordered to help build hostels, deliver food rations etc. for months now.

He calls me every couple weeks and he sounds like a wreck.
>>
>>79276188

and what branche did he joined and what will he study?
>>
bzmp
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.