[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
religion and leftists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: MTM1MTQ1NTQ4MDQzNzUyNzIy.jpg (51 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ1NTQ4MDQzNzUyNzIy.jpg
51 KB, 620x413
I just don't get these motherfuckers bro.
they call call christians dumb for beleiving in god yet suck arabs off 24/7 yo

but more importantly they haven't even tried to get my religion recognised? are they for or against religion?1/1/1/1

what the fucks up with that /pol/
>>
>>79272356
daily reminder that this is a juggalo board
christcukcs need not apply
>>
>>79272536

Being a Christian is an important part of being a juggalo
>>
what is a juggalo?
>>
>>79274031
yeah but being just a christian is like judaism and shit isnt it? ita like your not going the ful stretch
>>
>>79272356
You thought it was a joke when we say they're anti-white?

That's what matters to them. Muslims are mostly brown so they can practice whatever bloodthristy bigoted religion
>>
lefties seem contradictory until you realize that the pervading ideology behind everything they do is just anti-western-traditionalism. So anything that helps degrade western culture is left-approved. That's why you have gays, feminists, muslims, atheists, trannies, mestizos, blacks, and all sorts of contradictory groups under one banner: it's just the coalition of everything that is against straight/cis/white/christian/male

And speaking of leftists and religion, while they themselves mostly have foregone actual religion, they still display belief patterns that could be categorized as religion. So they'll laugh at christianity for being unscientific, but then belief all the unfounded tabula rasa egalitarian narrative bullshit instead. All they did was forgo one religion for another, so to speak. So instead of churches and priests, you have marxist universities and professors. Instead of puritans, you have SJWs. Instead of the inquisition, you have SRS. They have unfounded dogmas that you dare not question. They even have the concept of original sin in the form of white guilt.
>>
>>79274455
why are they doing this though?
why destroy western culture?
WHAT DO THEY MOTHERFUCKING GAIN?!?!?!?
>>
>>79274094
Someone who enjoy's the band called "Insane Clown posse"

Basically its a group of degenerate's and outcasts.
>>
>>79275037
tolerance points
>>
>>79274455
is it just out of hate?
I know so many amazing girls turned vile by this type of backwards shit.
>>
>>79275207
why would you want to be tolerted amongst other backwards bigots. damn i need to get these bitches laid.

threads over folks
>>
>>79275495
weak bants american proxy
>>
>>79275037
>>79275213

Listen to Yuri Benzemov sometimes. He's Ex-KGB and details why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Speaks for itself, really. Just listen well.
>>
File: 1462901488798.jpg (16 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1462901488798.jpg
16 KB, 250x243
>>79275037
>>79275213

The ideological and academic (((leaders))) of these leftists movements are only concerned about equalising and homogenising Western culture to the point that it becomes the world's first Global culture, from which its expansion may begin across the globe

They're trying to create an empire basically and they want to do it in the West

Since Western Whites are in the way (as its their home 'n shit) they first need to break down any belief that its an exclusively or mainly White peoples' region

And that is done by attacking any tradition (including any non-White traditional trait that may lead any one group claiming cultural or ethnic (solved by race-mixing) exclusivity to the land)
>>
>>79275653
why do they need gloabilism so much though. shekels aside?

Why such a push, they really just fuckng sunday toons that aim for world domination
>>
>>79275807

Because they're Goddamn rich and powerful and they want to be more Goddamn rich and powerful?

They kind of peaked in national influence and power right before neo-liberalism kicked in and turbo charged multi-national corporations

Those CEOs gather now in meetings such as Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission and just basically talk about maximising their influence across the globe (their publicly stated goal is "global interconnectivity")
>>
File: juggalo.jpg (97 KB, 525x552) Image search: [Google]
juggalo.jpg
97 KB, 525x552
>>
>>79275807
maybe don't ignore the actual answer fucktard >>79275639

Seriously just fucking listen to him he knows better than all the faggots on /pol/ who'll simply say it's the jews
>>
>>79276292

>he knows better than all the faggots on /pol/ who'll simply say it's the jews

>Pen name of Yuri Bezmenov is Tomas (((David))) (((Schuman)))

Hmmmm
>>
File: 1466633399591.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466633399591.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>79276292
i just finished watching it.
And I am legit scared now.

Ever been to an Australian college?
>>
>>79274455
That is a really good analogy. It makes perfect sense too. I had a similar thought yesterday.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.