[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two Sides of The Same Fucking Coin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: baffled.jpg (86 KB, 699x451) Image search: [Google]
baffled.jpg
86 KB, 699x451
kinda makes you think.
>>
>>79271352
They're both correct though because Jews play both sides, they always have.
>>
>>79271352

Nobody is saying the first one. Not even Moose-Limbs.
>>
File: IMG_0313.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>79271485
Pol'a anti-Jew fascination is as dumb as it is false. Most of us are just living our lives and don't give a shit. There isn't a grand plan to take over the world. I promise.

> I promise
>>
>>79271352
same crisis actors, I see what you're saying
>>
>>79271642
Yes but most of you are just normies who have no power, same as everyone else. I always thought the /pol/ thing with Jews was because of people like Soros, overrepresented in important areas of culture, rarely for our good, always trying to goad the West a certain harmful way.
>>
>>79271352
Yes OP, two people saying the truth means it's still the truth. You dumbass.
>>
>>79271352

It activley promotes islamisation of Europe which in turn causes islamophobia.

Everything they do is aimed at dividing people, under the guise of brining thrm together. Unless they really believe that with enough propoganda they can bring everyone on board (i doubt it)

>>79271642

When /pol/ talks about the jew they are essentially talking about the globalist elite.
>>
>>79271642
What do you expect, most dumb people are far right and anti-jewish. /pol/ is the worst board from 4chan, its just a place for degenerates to vent.
>>
File: laffin.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>79273968

>toothpaste

Literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>79273968
>/pol/ is the worst board from 4chan
Nah, /r9k/ is much worse its so pathetic.
>>
>>79274025
See this is exactly what I mean, people are letting their teeth rot away just because they believe in conspiracy theories.
>>
>>79271352

Except the Jew controlled media suppresses Islamophobia in the West.

So the picture doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1462505339512.png (197 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462505339512.png
197 KB, 600x600
>>79271642
>>
wtf is up with the head of the guy in the background
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>79274113

>a
>fucking
>tub
>of
>toothpaste
>>
>>79271642
/pol/ is either
A) a bunch of brainwashed retards or
B) edgy autists making up bullshit or
C) None of the above
>>
>>79273968
You know the real difference between the "right" and the "left" is, don't generally have as high an education so they aren't bombarded by """""academics""""" who are never questioned and thus manage to think for themselves. You've noticed how the "educated", "tolerant" "left" show just how educated they are when they scream a buzzword at someone when they come up against facts they can't disprove?
I see posts like yours and I can never tell if it's just shitposting or if I really have to share a board with people this stupid.
>>
File: realnignog.png (666 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
realnignog.png
666 KB, 610x457
>>79271352
Make one comparing SJWs and "red pill" /pol/acks

>rape is bad, and most rapists are men, so men are bad!
>slavery is bad, and most slave owners were white, so whites are bad!

vs

>crime is bad, and most criminals are black, so blacks are bad!
>globalists are bad, and most globalists are jews, so jews are bad!
>feminists are bad, and most feminists are women, so women are bad!

Making assumptions about people based on physical traits is a very blue pilled thing to do. Real conservatives believe that individuals should be judged on their merits, not for the sins of their cousins. Liberals love to judge white people for the perceived sins of their forefathers, which is exactly the same idiotic pseudo-logic.

they are also two sides of the same coin. Every GOT thread makes me think of this, because while /pol/acks lose their shit over a woman seizing power in a FUCKING FANTASY LAND (it actually did happen a few times in RL history, its not that crazy) the SJWs are losing their shit over someone getting raped

not all men are rapists
not all white people want to lynch minorities
not all blacks are niggers
not all whites are good
not all jews are lizard people

two sides of the same stupid fucking coin
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.