[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are blacks the most red-pilled race when it comes to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: LaFlame.jpg (34 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
LaFlame.jpg
34 KB, 760x760
Are blacks the most red-pilled race when it comes to women?
>>
>>79269555
sure, if herpes and 4 baby mamas who got you on child support are redilled
>>
>>79269555
Because their mothers are almost always fat,stupid,worthless,sluts with kids by 10 differnt men
They never grew to respect their mother so they have no respect for women
>>
Black american guys are cool. Too bad Europe got all the lames.
>>
>>79269555
Steal yo gurl mindsets are not "red-pilled". If you consider blatant hedonism red-pilled, the heroin addict is above us all.

No. The people with the most satisfaction in life treat their women well. Not princess, pussy on pedestal shit, but as thinking human beings with different evolutionary traits.

Considering a woman as a partner is not blue-pilled. In fact, I'd argue that the most alpha men, the best men, have loyal wives that take care of them.

Stay away from nigger shit and MGTOW cancer, and find a good traditional wife and settle down in the country.
>>
women are all trash, 2d is where it is at
>>
>>79269555
That would be muslims in general, desu. Although the Saudis and the like went a little too overboard.
>>
>>79271069
No dude. They are not cool. Like, 90% of them are complete entitled wastes of oxygen and they offer nothing of worth to society.

Honestly, when I went to college I found that most of the born in africa blacks were actually quite awesome, but that's because we, for the most part get the cream of the crop.
There was this one guy from Sudan or wherever that was so incredibly smart and articulated with everything he said, and he regularly stomped the fuck out of lefties and some far right nutjobs in debates. Wish I could have hung out with him more since he had very original thoughts of his own and I admired that.
>>
>>79269555
The only redpill when it comes to women, is to be asexual or gay.
>>
>>79269555
>checks flag

The rise of self-aware meta-shitposting was a mistake.
>>
>>79271428
#hentaigang
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.