[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hopping centres ban mirrors in changing rooms because they make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shopping-centres-ban-mirrors-changing-8303223?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Jesus Christ, I want off this ride already...

>Leading shopping centres have banned mirrors from changing rooms after women revealed they made them feel insecure.

>Instead, women are being urged to take a pal or partner shopping and ask them the million dollar question: “Does my bum look big in this?”.
>>
How to ruin your Company 101
>>
Ban assault reality!
>>
Next mirrors will be banned in homes and there will be an outcry in the feminist community.
"How am I supposed to put on make up if I can't see myself? I mean.. I know I don't have to but it makes me feel better and it's men's fault. WHY CAN'T I SEE WHAT MY NEW HAIR COLOR LOOKS LIKE?!" etc
>>
>>79269095
uh... how are you supposed to see how you look in your clothes? honestly don't use mirrors myself, but women do I know
>>
>>79269592
In the article it states that women are urged to take a "pal" or "partner" to help them out with that.

I can't wait until all GAP stores and the sort have "Store Pals" as a job, and they just get paid to say "Nah m8 tht looks gr8"
>>
What the hell is wrong with these people...
>>
>>79269767
Haha holy shit, didn't think of this. That would be hilarious. I can hear the hand rubbing already.
>>
File: 1455700704164_0.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
1455700704164_0.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
>>79269450
Laughed much harder than I should have
>>
>>79269095
>Their 'pals' are going to tell them the truth
>this isn't a shekel gathering scheme
>>
>>79270178
They'll change their returns policy too.
Without a mirror, they'll just look at home and regret it immediately.
>>
File: 1457960914380.jpg (85 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1457960914380.jpg
85 KB, 604x604
jesus h. christ

gg western civilization you had a good go of it then you decided women could participate
>>
File: laugh.jpg (176 KB, 1200x656) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
176 KB, 1200x656
>>79269450
OH FUCKIN FUCK!

I almost died of laughter, KEK bless you.
>>
>>79269095
B-b-but then the guy gets blamed for picking a shitty dress because she is unable to see herself in it.

Even if you ban mirrors the whale will walk past a reflective surface and see herself
>>
>>79269095
Ahahahahahaha

Fat bitches cant handel the truth.

Ahaha
>>
hopping centers?

What, do australians have giant fucking kangaroo farms everyone goes to?
>>
>>79269095
You made me wonder what a hopping center could be.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 303x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 303x160
>>79269095
woah god shes thick

post more thick bb's
>>
>Shopping centers ban mirrors because other women will lie to them and say they look good so they buy more clothes. They come up with some feminist bullshit for free publicity

FTFY
>>
Fat people should be shot on sight
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.