[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nigger child's worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (758 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758 KB, 750x1334
>£1,300
>two cows
>soap
>rice
>sugar
>salt
>oil

Isn't that too much?
>>
>>79267658
1ST FOR ALLAH
>>
Soap kek

How is Africa so fucked that they need to be given soap
>>
>>79267902

What are they supposed to do with it anyway?
>>
>>79267902
Niggers
>>
>>79270242
They will probably eat the soap, SAD
>>
>>79267658
The fact they got anything is bad
>>
Anybody else imagined thousands of children now thrown in the way of UN convoys?

They will literally drive on roads of baby corpses
>>
>>79267658
Suddenly have the urge to start a fundraiser and let a few people in the mediterranean sea sink the boats. If we only have to pay that per death as a one time expense we can save Europe loads of money on the long run
>>
>>79267658
The family should be made to pay for any dents in the car to be repaired, and clean any nig blood off of the car. Poor UN ambassador having her day interrupted like that.
>>
>my tax dollars buy soap for nignogs who push their own children in front of cars for extra gibmedats
>>
>>79272669
What the fuck Germany. Your first line implies that families are going to use this as an opportunity to try and exploit the UN. The next, you're hitlerizing the UN. If mental backflips were an Olympic event...
>>
>>79273594
>Your first line implies that families are going to use this as an opportunity to try and exploit the UN.
Exploiting the UN is a way of life in many developing countries though.
>The next, you're hitlerizing the UN.
How? Because the local population paved the roads with dead children?
>>
It's like winning the lottery for these niggers
>>
>>79272669
I suddenly became an advocate of properly compensating the family.

$1 million USD sounds about right for the death of this future astrophysicist.
>>
>>79272669
>behave yourselves or mama's gonna cash you in
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.