[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, yesterday you idiots gave him a literal asthma attack,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Ghostpic6.png (12 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Ghostpic6.png
12 KB, 225x300
Okay, yesterday you idiots gave him a literal asthma attack, he provides us with a high quality broadcast nearly every single day. Now he might not return because of assholes like you people. Ghost shows us how bad the EU, politicians and large corporations are. He has enlightened many and there is absolutely no need to bully him. Lets all apologise to ghost, he does not deserve any of this.
>>
Wait really?
He has Asthma?
Fucking hell.
>>
We didn't do nothing.
>>
>>79264136
You trolled him.
>>79264068
Not too sure but it certainly sounded like it.
>>
>>79264197
Lelelel trololool xdxd
>>
File: i-did-nothing-wrong-meme-29957.jpg (28 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
i-did-nothing-wrong-meme-29957.jpg
28 KB, 600x597
>>
>>79263986
>literally who?
>>
>old /pol/
>let's ask ghost about my little pony until he angrily collapses into a mountain of empty beer cans

>nu-/pol/
>GUYS STOP BEING MEAN TO GHOST
>>
>>79263986
he couldnt just kick the shills/trolls out?

Ghost is pretty based
>>
>>79264270

HItler said Naziism helps Jews too !!

Look up the definition in a ( non-censored!-) dicionary !

If anyone killed Jews, that is NOT real Naziism

Naziism is for Jews too !!

:3

*inb4 replies*
Why do you hate white ppl so much ?!!!!?!!
>>
>>79263986
It's the butter

Also he will be back, he's honor bound to do it until the election cycle ends.
>>
File: 1447479138346.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1447479138346.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
IMO ghost trolls himself. I don't accept that anyone with even modest intelligence could fall for the same shit every day, for years.

If it was legit those prank calls would last 1 or 2 seconds but instead he gives them airtime and listens to the abuse.

The whole show is off. The cans, the mic, the engineer. All that has to be for comedic effect but it's blended in with what we're led to believe is uncontrollable fury.
>>
>>79264468
This.
That fat cripple should lay off the butter.
>>
>>79264311
It's an unfunny Brony and his brony friends pretending he's a right-wing talk show host and fake "troll" him and gets fake "angry" and the bronies eat it up because they love mediocrity.

Despite them trying for 8 years, he has never gotten popular with anyone outside of their brony/tf2 little community.
>>
>>79264581

Of course it's not real

But that doesn't mean it's not hilarious
>>
>>79264796
He is not a brony you fat burger.
>>
I agree. I really hope he starts selling signed beer cans. I'll buy one or two.
>>
>>79263986
>he might not return
He makes a ton of money off of this thing guaranteed. He'll be back every single day because that's how this sort of thing works.
>>
File: CjvQhHkUgAAJb9Z.jpg-large.jpg (129 KB, 822x1180) Image search: [Google]
CjvQhHkUgAAJb9Z.jpg-large.jpg
129 KB, 822x1180
>>79264923
This. I listen every day.
>>
>>79265318
He does not make any money from this.
>>79264316
You need to think more about how people feel.
>>
>>79264796
Source? bronies are too fucking retarded, autistic and just plain unfunny to pull off something like this.

Whether the show is an act or not, you can't deny whoever plays "ghost" is talented and if there's one undeniable fact about bronies it's that they're not good at anything.
>>
>>79264923
Well, he has some good acting skills anyway so I also think it isn't real.
When the beer cans start flying I just can't hold my laughter.
>>
>>79264316
Wasn't /b/ doing most the trolling?
>>
>>79265973
/pol/ didn't exist when ghost first started trolling
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.