[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A European Super-State is the only solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
for the EU.

Those countries who do not want to be part of it, should be "associated partners" of the super state, similar to the new British status.

But those who join the Super-State would become a part of a federation of states with a common military, common penal code, an FBI, a common border guard, a common tax system etc.

I predict that the Super-State will include Germany, the Benelux countries, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and maybe the Baltics.

Mere associated partners will be the V-4, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Ireland, the UK, Switzerland, Iceland.

This is a good development, lads. Those who are willing, come together, those who choose not to be part of a political federation, are just part of a NAFTA-style trade zone and some other cooperation.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160628/1042075609/poland-france-germany-eu-superstate.html
>>
>>79258970

If Hitler rises from the grave I think we should give him a second chance, but otherwise ... nah.
>>
>>79259093
>but otherwise ... nah.
So the Dutch can also just be an associated partner, I am fine with that. You should then also exit the Euro.
>>
>>79258970
Hell no. Worst possible outcome. The 4th Reich rises. The Social Justice Reich.
>>
>>79258970
Nice idea but doesnt fix the real problem, which is the retarded politicians.

Also, if they can by some miracle get Croatia, Slovenia "and maybe the Baltics" then might as well include the "Mere associated partners", since they are much more useful.
But ofcourse, those are the countries that call out Merkel on the bullshit, so no surprise that they want to keep them out.

Nothing good will happen as long as the murikan pawns are in power.
>>
>>79259834
We need to start with the core partners and be open for associated partners to join the super state in the future. But I highly doubt the Eastern Europeans join from the start given their strong nationalism.
>>
>>79259321
>You should then also exit the Euro.
Here's hoping we get our chance.
We'll still let you bring your campers to the beach.
>>
>>79261411
>We'll still let you bring your campers to the beach.
You do not have to. If you are just an associated partner, you would also not have the 4 freedoms.
>>
>>79258970
Fuck that.
No.
>>
just germany starting another world war

nothing to see here guys, move it along
>>
>>79258970
just kill yourself stop being a cuck and making everyones lives misrable.
>>
File: 1466314958177.png (218 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1466314958177.png
218 KB, 600x568
Fucking German bastards at it again
>>
>>79258970
Wtf? Why are these shitty websites talking about federalism as if it actually got proposed.
Wasn't just one guy in Poland believing in a clearly false document?
>>
>>79258970
Why did you Photoshop captcha into the image?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.