[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Gordon Ramsey.png (81 KB, 695x453) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Ramsey.png
81 KB, 695x453
/pol/ BTFO
>>
If Remain won would they have complained?
>>
>>79255110
No, they'd be celebrating on the streets all day sucking each others dicks and rubbing it in your face. Libcucks, no matter where in the world they are, are notorious sore losers
>>
>>79254962
whenever OP says /pol/ is BTFO, the opposite always seems to be true. It's like a spell invoking KEK or something. Very odd.
>>
>>79254962
>Literally bitching about democracy

Can you imagine these cunts if they'd won 1.7 million?

>AN ENTIRE 1.7 MILLION PEOPLE MORE WANTED TO REMAIN!!! OBVIOUSLY THAT'S SUBSTANTIAL DICKHEAD!!
>>
File: 6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg (4 MB, 2896x2626) Image search: [Google]
6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg
4 MB, 2896x2626
>>79254962
>no decision should be based on 1.7 million people
Nuremberg Trial BTFO
Israel BTFO
>>
>>79254962
Yeah, because democracy is only good if we agree with the outcome!
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
>>79254962
"If half plus 1 of the people who happen to live in a large geographical area around me decide to do something that I believe will be largely detrimental to me and the other half of the population, through the use of force/threats AND they will make me pay for it, I will complain but not resist or do anything about it. However if that 1 person would have agreed with my half instead, I would then be completely justified to do something detrimental to the other half AND allow and support mercenaries to steal money from them to pay for their own punishment. And I think this is a completely moral and ideal system"
>t.democracuck
>>
the polling was close for months and idiots like this come out with "the majority of votes were nowhere near big enough".

was he saying that when remain was polling up a few percent?
>>
Gordon Ramsey is a bit of a dickhead when he's not in character, so I'm not surprised he'd say something like this.
>>
File: o008.jpg (15 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
o008.jpg
15 KB, 278x238
>>79254962
>bitching that old people won't have to live in the mess they create by voting
>brexit consequences are short term setbacks that should hopefully pay off as long term benefits
?
>>
>>79254962
I thought about flying home and evicting any pakis living in the flats we own, but then I realized my properties manager would never rent flats to pakis
>>
>>79258571
like when kek is spelt backwards..
>>
I don't understand why people are not concerned over the leaked plans of the EU to go full 19th century US. We at least have and have had more say than the EU currently does in their union's elected officials. Do these people not realise that their nations will be less sovereign than even our states here?
>>
might as well disolve democracy then
>>
>Nobody was told about the devastation and ramification of it

Yeah why didn't Farage look into his crystal ball and tell us exactly what would happen!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.