[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2nd amendment says we have a right to bear arms. Considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: drone_over_brooklyn.jpg (251 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
drone_over_brooklyn.jpg
251 KB, 1280x717
The 2nd amendment says we have a right to bear arms.

Considering the gov has drones and drones are just flying guns, shouldnt we have the right to bear drones to protect our homes? Imagine having a big property this would be an excellent way to patrol the grounds from the comfort of bed looking for an invasion taking out anyone who steps one foot on the property since its self defense.
>>
Yes.
>>
the right to bear drones I feel is in the constitution.
>>
>>79253958

You can literally walk into any toy store and buy a drone. Some clever fun-gineering will get you a flying gun.
>>
File: FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR GUNS.jpg (427 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR GUNS.jpg
427 KB, 864x864
>>79253958

OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY ASSAULT WEAPONS SOON, SO GET READY TO BE MORE AT THE MERCY OF POLICE, US AND UN TROOPS WILL SOON BE YOUR ENSLAVERS AND OVERLORDS
>>
>>79256220
are they legally allowed to take away our drones?
what is the law on this?
>>
>>79255953
>You can literally walk into any toy store and buy a drone.
is it legal to mount machine guns on drones which is our right? we need to know which candidate protects our right to bear drones.
>>
>>79256220
You know I've been reading this exact same shit on the internet for more than 20 years. And I expect to read it for 20 more. You guys need to relax.
>>
>>79258061
yes
you can even mount flame throwers to them
>>
>>79253958
See panopticopter. Guys building open source weaponised drones. Being brit, I'm going to mount an assault bike wheel to mine.
>>
>>79253958
The FAA and the BATFE fucks this idea six ways to Sunday. You have to realize that we will never get more or expanded rights from the federal government without a supreme Court case ever again. The FAA wants to regulate drones like aircraft and right now they are in legal limbo. The BATFE will basically skull fuck your whole life dog first if they catch you making anything they think is anything like a scentury gun. Also it's illegal to fire a weapon from an aircraft without a license.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.