[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rly makes u think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: muslim.jpg (53 KB, 547x365) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
53 KB, 547x365
rly makes u think...
>>
>>79253446
So basically, one in eight Muslims are terrorists?
>>
>>79253446
It really does make me think, why did he mention racism?
>>
>>79253566
yeah sure, that means we should persecute, imprison, deport and terrorize the other 7...

(/pol/ logic baka)
>>
>>79253566
/thread
>>
>>79253446
He just knows no girl will ever want a one legged guy unless he's openly a cuck
>>
>>79253446
I'd love to see some proof of that, because I don't believe a word he's saying. Maybe the nurse thing was true, but even if it is, she would never have a male patient.
>>
>>79253627
>terrorize

>not letting people who commit terrorism into your country is terrorism

Kill yourself you edgy retard
>>
>its all cool that a muslim blew off my leg because there were muslims there who got paid to help me not die
>>
>>79253446
wow, the UK is really full of muzzies these days.
>>
>>79253908
I'm the edgy retard, LOL

/pol/tards are fuck't in the head
>>
>>79253830
Underrated
>>
>>79253857
Why not? I've had a Muslim nurse before.
>>
>>79253446
Make me think the poor bastard's country is full of fucking sandniggers.

He shouldn't be in Iraq shooting them, he should be in Britain.
>>
He should be banned from having a prosthetic
>>
>>79253566
fpbp
>>
>>79253627
counting cards in blackjack is known to give you a 2% advantage over the house

I don't like 12.5%.
>>
File: 4805067061_747d881973_b.jpg (283 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
4805067061_747d881973_b.jpg
283 KB, 800x534
>>79253446
He must of lost his leg on the first day. You try spending 12-18 months in a backwards ass Islamic nation, seeing the weird shit they do that you have to ignore so you don't get an article. Meanwhile they are throwing weak ass attacks at you maybe once a month so you're bored shitless and scared of leaving without a confirmed kill. Fuck this Britcuck, they should of left him in the desert with his precious Muslims.
>>
>>79253995
Wanting to protect yourself makes you retarded. Awesome logic.
>>
>>79253830
This desu. Nu-males are really the gayest fucking people on Earth. One wonders if they're not all secretly castrated
>>
Ice Cream!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.