[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how people support her. Like I can understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (179 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
179 KB, 2000x1000
I don't understand how people support her.
Like I can understand why someone would like or dislike Trump but I have trouble coming up for reasons why someone is pro-Clinton.

The only thing I can think of is that they somehow are satisfied with the way the current government is run.
>>
there is a large portion of the population that only reacts to "name brand"

fortunately it isn't enough to actually get her elected
>>
People would rather have Clinton than Trump

So much so that they believe "thank god for Hillary"

They've been completely swallowed up by globalist delusions and the one world government.
>>
>>79241944
Let me rephrase. They want to vote for anyone BUT Trump. They see him as the enemy of their utopia.
>>
>>79241944
But it can't just be that can it?
She have true supporters but I just don't understand why they support her.

Like I haven't heard a single good reason to be pro-clinton
It's like being pro-jeb
>>
File: Supreme.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Supreme.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Most people don't really like her
They just REALLY REALLY don't like Trump.
I can understand why too. I mean before I became a Trump supporter I honestly thought he was racist, sexist etc. All because of social media. My friends believed it, and facebook was a huge echo chamber
>Trump hates mexicans
>Trump hates woman
>Trump is a bad business man for filing bankruptcy
>Trump is stupid
>Trump wants to fuck his daughter

I believed all of these things blindly without doing research on them. It wasn't until I called him a racists, some one asked me to explain why he is racist, and I couldn't for the life of me do it.
It took a couples weeks of researching him, and a lot of soul searching, but I eventually came to the conclusion the media has been lying to us. I fell for the media jew.

Ever since that moment I have been trying to redpill as many people as possible about him. It's an incredibly hard, and taxing task. I have even lost close friends I have had for almost a decade over this. The media jew indoctrination is deep rooted in a lot of people, and they aren't willing to examine their beliefs objectively because they are afraid of being wrong.

Kind of went on a rant there, but whatever.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>79243157
Yes I can see that but who are her true supporters
the people who voted for her in the primary

why did they vote for her?
>>
File: 1466890822846.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466890822846.gif
2 MB, 300x225
desu i'd fuck hillary
>>
>>79244085
Gibs handouts niggers
>>
It's the same ppl who buy Sony televisions because of the brand but don't know that Sony TVs haven't been good in over a decade.
>>
>>79241483
the only people who do support her are under heavy influence of mind controlling forces
>>
>>79243157
I hear ya mate, I've been fighting for him over here, at least know that you might be able to make a bit of a difference, keep up the good work.
>>
>>79243157
It simply shows the hypocrisy of the goyim as they call Trump supporters ignorant, uneducated or gullible
>>
>>79241811
This mixed with an extreme case of denial
>>
File: blame 1.jpg (111 KB, 998x553) Image search: [Google]
blame 1.jpg
111 KB, 998x553
>>79241483
The real question is how is she gonna blame you for the worlds problems. She blamed a " vast right wing conspiracy " for her cheating husband.

She blamed a movie for sand niggers being sand niggers.

Blames Brexit on " vast right wing conspiracy " and racisits.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.