[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (253 KB, 601x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
253 KB, 601x490
CAN HE EVEN RECOVER???????
>>
Oh look it's this thread again
>>
Fuck off SAuL
>>
Just because you fled yurop doesn't mean we love you england.
>>
wow. really makes u think.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>79234603
By playing by the politicians rules? Don't hate the player hate the game.
>>
>>79234603

So what hillary is saying that we should go back to cotton plantations and cloth mills?
>>
guys trump is going to bring ALL THE JOBS BACK TO AMERICA. I can see it now, factories lining the midwest with people making garbage clothes for GAP and H&M. Anyone else got a crew of friends who can't wait to apply and work there?

#MAGA
>>
>>79234603
The fact that a manufacturer would need to go to bangladesh to turn a profit for his goods says more about the restrictive environment of his home country than it does about the manufacturer
>>
File: 1461727343318.jpg (212 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
1461727343318.jpg
212 KB, 1500x750
>guys you know all those jobs I outsourced with NAFTA
>yeah they're still overseas

Bravo Shillary

>>79234970
No you dumb outsource cuck

all they care about is low wages for workers. Whites want a high standard of living. East asians will work for pennies a day because their government doesn't give a fuck about living standards.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1461/72/1461727343318.jpg
>>
>>79234940
America revolved around manufacturing from around the mid 1800s to the late 70s you snarky faggot

At the time wages were the highest in the world.
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
wow thanks outsourcing!
>>
>>79234603
>Bongs reaching at straws

Is this meme old enough to be vintage?

I bet you voted stay, faggot.
>>
>>79234940
BASED JAPANESE ARE HONORARY ARYANS
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 480x480
>>79234603
Why is Shillary so racist against Bangladesh?

Is it because they didn't donate to the Family?
>>
File: 1428255111738.png (22 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1428255111738.png
22 KB, 246x232
>>79234769
jesus fucking christ thats alot of thinking
>>
>>79234603
So Trump was right? Outsourcing is a problem that needs to be fixed?
Thanks Hilary! I am now supporting Trump.
>>
>>79234603
How long until Hilary overthrows Bangladesh?
>>
>>79234603
This just supports his argument.
>>
>>79234603
that's it anons, I'm a #HillaryPillory now
>>
>>79234603
You know what? She's changed my mind. Im now a democrat. Please take all of my money and freedom.
>>
>>79234603
good. It is literally a win win when you produce labor intensive shit in poor countries. The factories pay more then the average over there, so workers are better off, consumers are better off here because they get cheaper products, and liberals get anal-pained over "muh sweatshops"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.