[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched the daily show for the first time and i have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: affirmative_action_man.jpg (38 KB, 919x611) Image search: [Google]
affirmative_action_man.jpg
38 KB, 919x611
just watched the daily show for the first time and i have to say im sick to my stomach. how in the name of fuck do americans watch this shit? coffee beans is the unfunniest tv host i've ever seenand his """comedy""" is so forced and ham fisted with the political shit. step your shit up, burgers
>>
>>79224876
It's meant to be socially accepted political indoctrination not as entertainment.
>>
>>79224876
We don't watch it either
>>
File: 1365498135302.png (250 KB, 534x282) Image search: [Google]
1365498135302.png
250 KB, 534x282
>>79225017
>>
>>79225017
that aside, looking at it from a purley comedic stand point it made me want to die. i've seen a couple clips with john daily on (((youtube))) and he's still pretty funny regardless of the lefty shite. is trevor noah the perfect argument against race mixing
>>
we miss jon stewart- i think that goes without saying for many fans that stopped watching when affirmative action man.jpg came
>>
>>79226277
Stewart was the same exact shit and only you nostalgia for your younger days blinds you to that fact.
>>
File: jon_stewart32.jpg (354 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
jon_stewart32.jpg
354 KB, 750x500
Noah simply doesn't have the charisma or energy Stewart had. What made Stewart good was his ability to seem passionate about almost any topic (that, and the correspondents.) This guy seems too laid back and uses "lol americans are silly" as his go-to punchline.

As insufferable as he is, John Oliver would've been a better replacement if HBO didn't snatch him from CC.
>>
>>79226277
This.
>>79227020
Sure, he could be a preachy cunt, but he was an entertaining and funny preachy cunt.
>>79229545
That, plus culturally and mentally he's not American. Not only is he an outsider, he was chosen simply because he is so different physically too. When they replace both of the comedy news shows with black guys, it just becomes way too fucking blatant that they are pandering. The show after is complete and utter shit too.
>>
>>79224876

The Daily Show is for spreading memes on facebook, you're not supposed to actually watch it.
>>
>>79229545

Agreed. As a Trump supporter, in some sense I'm happy because if Jon Stewart were still hosting he'd be pumping up lefties and continually calling Trump out with viral video segments.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.