[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The media is getting out of control. Is the guardian here a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Brexit-39-650.jpg (50 KB, 650x328) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-39-650.jpg
50 KB, 650x328
The media is getting out of control.

Is the guardian here actually calling for a elitist form of fascism?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/why-elections-are-bad-for-democracy

There saying only a small subset of the population should be allowed to vote. Any guess where that will be?

How much more crazy is this thing going to get?

(I voted leave, don't regret it)
>>
>>79220904

Every now and then they get bold enough to show their true colors.

War soon, or slavery I guess.

Your choice.
>>
>>79221030

This is ramping up so fast, people might have to make that choice in months, not years.
>>
>>79220904
soon only educated liberals with a degree in "multicultural gender studies" will be considered "educated" enough to vote
>>
all those leftists in the comments... none of them have a problem with the article.
>the problem with democracy is sometimes the right wingers outnumber the left wingers
>>
I didn't even make it through the second sentence before I started raging.

>Never before has such a drastic decision been taken through so primitive a procedure – a one-round referendum based on a simple majority.
THAT'S HOW THEY FUCKING JOINED THE EU YOU TWAT
>>
File: 4iNP4Vd.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
4iNP4Vd.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>79220904
what a time to be alive
>>
>>79221243

The ball is in the EU's court now.

Remains to be seen if they will Fort Sumter your ass.
>>
>>79220904
You mean EU shills don't like democracy? Holy shit no way
>>
>>79221357

I'm in the centre on most things desu. Agree with some things here, not others but people should have the right to choose what path they collectively decide to go down.

This is just blindly walking into totalitarianism
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263 KB, 800x675
>>79220904
>Our voting system worked well for decades, but now it is broken. There is a better way to give voice to the people
Translation: people are now voting for things I don't like, so we need to change it to ensure people keep voting how I want
>>
File: deus-ex.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1200
>>79221829

Will trump accept me as a refugee due to this elitist PC nonsense.

I didn't ask for this
>>
>>79220904
How triggered are neonazis on /pol/ that SJW fascist are releasing Hitler's dream for Europe?
>>
>>79220904
paternalism, nothing new from the lib-left or in UK.
>>
File: Muh Flagship, you Dutch cunt.jpg (77 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
Muh Flagship, you Dutch cunt.jpg
77 KB, 512x323
>>79220904
>http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/why-elections-are-bad-for-democracy
>David Van Reybrouck

The Eternal Dutchman strikes again!
>>
>>79221030

Once Whites are a minority they'll be agitating shitskins and encouraging them to murder us, as bad as any Russian kike ever did about Germans.
>>
File: angerinside.jpg (50 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
angerinside.jpg
50 KB, 500x498
>>79220904
>What if a random sample of citizens had a chance to learn from experts, listen to proposals, talk to each other and engage with politicians?
>What if a mixed group of elected and drafted citizens had thought the matter through?
>What if the rest of society could have had a chance to follow and contribute to their deliberations?
>What if the proposal this group would have come up with had been subjected to public scrutiny?
>Do we think a similarly reckless decision would have been taken?

>take random sample of people
>tell them what their opinions should be
>and let them """decide""" for everyone else
That is their new solution because voting is just too hard for people they had to make up the term democratic fatigue syndrome.
>>
>>79222190

It figures an Englishman would use de Ruÿter in such a bad way. Come on man, be a good neighbour
>>
>>79221898
This.
>Democracy is only working if it gets the results I want.
>>
>>79220904
>sore losers
>>
>>79220904
>the guardian is against democracy

About as surprising as Mexicans against the wall.
>>
>>79222425
Don't forget:
>rig the "random sampling"
aka why aren't blacks 50% of the group (let's just ignore that they're 10% of the population)
>shame the fuck out of anyone who votes "wrong" since he's done away with anonymous voting
>>
>>79222190
>Van Reybrouck
>Dutchman

Has Flemish written all over it..
>>
>>79222727

Here that would be with muslims. Much easier to influence if they make it out good for them somehow.

Would based putin take me in as a PC refugee? I love freedom and bacon, plus I work in a industry that's got a global shortage, so I'd pull my weight.
>>
>>79223882

*Donald. The Donald.
>>
>>79222817
Serious question time: what is the difference between Flemings and Dutchman? Is it ethnic or purely religious (the Flems being Catholic and the Neders being Protestant)?

I spent a week in Belgium in Flanders area (visited Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges) plus Brussels. I wanted to ask someone but I never got round to it.

>>79222432
The 2nd and 3rd Dutch Wars were damn near the last time we were ever defeated (excluding civil wars like the American War of Independence).

We hate his fucking guts desu.
>>
>>79224716
South dutch are catholics.
>>
>>79227333
So then it is more of an ethnic or geographic difference.
>>
>>79220904

Liberals want to defeat bigotry and the only way to do that is to pull shit like the shit they pull.
Everyone must be """educated""", free speech (anonymity on the internet) must be restricted, and dumb people (bigots) should not be allowed rights (since bigots seek to deny others of their supposed rights).

Idk if they'll ever achieve these things. I think they're moving their ideology wayyyy to fast, and eventual there might be a push-back cycle. In addition, leftism is so anti-comedy that it can't last for too long, can it?

It's a bit of a brave new world. Hopefully /pol/ and others are raising the next generation of people who will call this shit out.
>>
Personally, I believe anyone with an IQ under 115 shouldn't be allowed to vote. They should require IQ tests when applying for voter IDs. Retards can't make logical decisions.
>>
>>79229598

Episodes of southpark from like season 1 - 3 would trigger the fuck out of SJW's now.

There anti comedy but have the elite establishment backing them, which includes the media.

Eventually comedy will be "Well I woke up this morning a japanese school girl and now I'm a <Whatever made up gender is popular at the time>" and the audience will laugh out of fear of being called a bigot.

What is this world coming to?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.