[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 states to vote on legalization of recrational marijuana use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22
File: tight_stuff.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tight_stuff.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/news/california-marijuana-legalization/index.html?sr=twCNN062916california-marijuana-legalization0649PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=26051322

Thoughts?
>>
Can't comment on how it'll affect me, but it'll hopefully bring down both the street prices here as well as online.
>>
File: weed pepe.jpg (66 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
weed pepe.jpg
66 KB, 499x499
>>79212447
>>
>california

no doubt they will win
>>
sounds like a HUGE pointless distraction right now. No one gives a FUCK about weed.
>>
its as good as legal there anyways
>>
>>79215240

Medical MJ is a BIG deal for me!

Fucks like you means THIS US citizen is barred from liberty and happiness.

Check & mate, nigger.
>>
File: fart.jpg (20 KB, 266x147) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
20 KB, 266x147
>>79212447
>8 states
Utter shit, should be done on the federal level.
>>
>>79212447
My nigga Papito
>>
>>79215702
theyre holding out as long as possible for that to milk all the shekels they can
>>
I own two restaurants. I have about 20 employees.

The location I run does higher volume, and I'm able to run a shift with just me, one kitchen employee, and two servers.

The other location requires 7 people.

I've tried hiring people in the $11 to $13 an hour range, but it just doesn't work.

My insurance is less expensive if I drug test. Most of my employees are pot heads, and I tell them, "hey, we do oral swab tests, so just stop smoking for 48 hours and you'll pass." and still I can't get a fucking new hire to pass a drug test.

I'm about to sell both locations and open a new location with a kitchen and menu design that would allow the place to do high volume with no more than 2 employees.

Poor people should be rounded up, forced into camps, and rented out as cheap slave labor. They're all fucking worthless.
>>
>>79216739
This doesn't have anything to do with legalizing weed, really. But fuck these dopehead niggers and spics, and the braindead white kids who emulate them. I hate having to manage these people.
>>
>>79212447
Makes no difference here in California. Medical marijuana license is a joke. Anyone can get one.
>>
>>79212447

I predict some states will legalize it but NOT California. Last time they tried this everyone was confused about why it didn't pass and it turned out only eight fucking percent of people under 18-35 year olds came out. I'm sure everyone has forgotten about that by now.
>>
>>79216739
lol, so basically, insurance is fucking you in the ass and you are blaming your workings for smoking weed?

you're pointing your anger in the wrong direction.
>>
File: ....jpg (10 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
10 KB, 250x231
>>79212447
>Nevada
>Arizona
>Massachusetts
>Maine
>Florida
>Missouri
>Arkansas
The article only names seven?

Either way, the only reason this is happening to to get millennials out to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>79217369
oh never mind, california as well
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 300x300
>>79212570
>can't comment on how this will effect me.
Just admit you smoke weed, this isn't Facebook.

I for one can't wait until tax dollars stop getting wasted busting stoners and dealers with a plant you can't O.D. on and start funneling funds at heroin and crack.
>>
>>79215240
Fuck off conservishit
>>
>>79217369
>Nevada
Possibly
>Arizona
Will pass
>Massachusetts
Ye
>Maine
Aye
>Floridia
To many old people so no
>Missouri
Ayy lmao never gonna happen
>Arkansas
Bunch of red neck gun totters surprised it's on the list
>>
>the herbal jew
>>
>>79217738
meth is a big problem here too
>>
File: tiqtdcb570.jpg (75 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
tiqtdcb570.jpg
75 KB, 500x351
> National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, or NORML

> Normalization

Marijuana is a tool. They are legalizing it as a weapon against the masses. Most of the pot heads I'v met are normies with no ambitions in life.

Marijuana legalization is an assault against red pilling.
>>
>>79212447

Still a federal crime.
>>
>>79218247
>Bunch of red neck gun totters surprised it's on the list

Aren't rednecks big weed traffickers and routinely partake as well?
That's the vision the entertainment machine feeds
>>
>>79218906
>central valley confirmed
Hello mexico.
>>
>>79219945
i live in texas

meth is pretty big all across the south us
>>
File: 1455072740658.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1455072740658.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
>your state will never have dank weed
>>
Massachusetts here.

The folks running the marijuana legalization initiative effort over here recently handed in their last round of signatures. Now they just need to get certified and sent to the MA secretary of state. Next step after that is the November ballot.
>>
>>79212447
THERE IS NO STOPPING IT
DUDE WEED LOL
>>
File: 1452566911388.jpg (23 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
1452566911388.jpg
23 KB, 391x366
>>79212447
Look. They have to keep white calm and docile or else a lot of legal gun owners are going to start showing up at these "rallies." As an intelligent informed white person you have three choices: stay stoned constantly, commit suicide or go on an all out killing spree.
>>
>>79218906
I was going to say meth instead of crack but I'm so high I couldn't think of what I was two drugs I was going to say.
>>
This is bad.
Weed is a federal offense, Why even bother making it legal on the STATESIDE when you can still committ a felony by using it?
>>
>>79214131
Actually they might not. They voted on it years ago and all the growers in the state voted to keep it illegal so prices wouldn't go down.
>>
>>79220410
take your time
>>
>>79220410
As an open protest against Federal overreach. Personally how I see it at least.
>>
>>79220410
Ever heard of something called using the states as "laboratories of Democracy"? It's a time-tested approach that has been used for longer than either of us have been alive. Marijuana legalization is another example of that type of thinking.

As a matter of fact, the newest Democratic party platform specifically calls for the federal government to stay OUT of state-level marijuana legalization.
>>
>>79215240
Yeah dude, why stop arresting our own citizens to make money for private prisons?
>>
>>79220410
it's a red herring. It's so millennials go out to vote and swing for democrats.
>>
>>79218247
The bottom three states are only voting for medical marijuana not the full blown legal pot

People in legal pot states how much do you pay for eighths (of good shit)? I live in nyc and its 50
>>
>>79220898
Stupid thing to say. Why wouldn't they do it in every swing state, then, genius?

Not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>79220924
$15 to $25 here in WA state. It just keeps getting cheaper though.
>>
DUDE
U
D
E
>>
>>79212447
Am I the only one wondering what the fuck is up with this niggas face? He looks like a baby with a moustache or an alien or something.
>>
File: 1466817212182.jpg (419 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1466817212182.jpg
419 KB, 1000x750
HIT DAT NIGGA

SMOKE DAT WEED

GIT DAT GUN

SHOOT DAT THUG

SLAP DAT HO

GRAB DAT CRACK
>>
>>79221046
because they don't have to. Florida alone is enough to fuck any republican candidate over.
>>
>>79212447
drugs and booze are nowadays the only thing making people happy
>>
File: mexicann.jpg (18 KB, 403x429) Image search: [Google]
mexicann.jpg
18 KB, 403x429
Is this part of the plot to integrate Mexico into the US?
>>
>>79212447
Good we need more jobs
>>
File: kangz of the north.png (91 KB, 239x179) Image search: [Google]
kangz of the north.png
91 KB, 239x179
>be cuckifornia with 10,000 acres
>MJ is becoming legal

e/b/oc ;___D_DDDDD

t. haven't smoked weed in 5 years :DDDDDD
>>
>Massachusetts is one of them

Its gonna easily pass since theres lots of pot heads here in Massachusetts.
>>
>>79212447
That is one HIDEOUS nigger.
>>
>>79217198
That's not at all what he said.
>>
>>79221535
Lol no. Taconiggers can't into decent weed.
>>
>>79216739

I'm a leader in my workplace, and generally kick ass at life. I intake THC in one form or another every 2 hours for the past decade. It's not the weed, it's their low IQ and shitty values.
>>
In colorado since it has passed literally nothing has changed besides we save money on jails and get extra tax for schools....
>>
>>79221651
>Its gonna easily pass
No doubt. Massachusetts has passed every single marijuana-related ballot question put in front of them in recent years, including the non-binding ones related to legalization for recreational use.

It's gonna be a 60-40 type decision in favor of legalization.
>>
>>79215240
it would free up money from your prison system retard, also take away money from gangs and bring in tax money
>>
http://www.theweedblog.com/which-states-are-going-to-be-voting-on-marijuana-reform-in-november-2016/
California – The Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA) campaign has turned in enough signatures that it will likely be on the ballot in California in November. The initiative would legalize the possession of one ounce of marijuana flower, or up to four grams of cannabis concentrates for those 21 years and older. The cultivation of up to six plants would also be legalized, in addition to hemp production and a taxed and regulated system for a recreational marijuana industry.

Nevada – Nevada voters will see marijuana legalization on the ballot in November. The initiative would legalize the possession of one ounce for those 21 years and older, and a taxed and regulated recreational cannabis industry. Anyone who does not live within 25 miles of a marijuana store would be allowed to grow up to six marijuana plants.
>>
>>79221091
damn that'd be incredible.
>>
Maine – An initiative in Maine, which originally had been determined to not have enough valid signatures to make the ballot, will indeed appear on the November ballot after the campaign successfully sued to get some invalid signatures validated. The initiated legalizes the possession of up to 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana and legalize the possession, cultivate, and transportation of up to ‘6 flowering marijuana plants, 12 immature marijuana plants and unlimited seedlings, and possess all the marijuana produced by the marijuana plants at that person’s residence’ for those 21 years and older. The initiative would also create a taxed and regulated recreational cannabis industry.

Arizona – The ’Legalization and Regulation of Marijuana Act‘ initiative should be on the ballot in Arizona this November. The signature deadline isn’t until July 7th, and signature gathering efforts have been going strong. The initiative would legalize the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana for those 21 years and older. Additionally, the initiative would create a taxed and regulated recreational cannabis industry. The initiative ‘allows adults to grow up to six marijuana plants in an enclosed, locked space within their residences and possess the marijuana produced by those plants in the location where it was grown. No more than 12 total marijuana plants can be grown in a single residence.’
>>
Massachusetts – An initiative to regulate and tax marijuana like alcohol in Massachusetts should be on the November ballot. The initiative met the initial requirement to put the issue before the Massachusetts Legislature, which punted on the issue. Campaign organizers have to gather a little over 10,000 signatures by June 22nd, which I don’t see being an issue. The initiative would create a taxed and regulated recreational cannabis industry. The initiative ‘allows adults 21 years of age and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana outside of their residences and up to 10 ounces of marijuana in an enclosed, locked space within their residences.’ The initiative also allows ‘allows adults 21 years of age and older to grow up to six marijuana plants in an enclosed, locked space within their residences and possess the marijuana produced by those plants in the location where it was grown. No more than 12 total marijuana plants can be grown in a single residence.’

Florida – Florida will be voting on medical marijuana for the second election cycle in a row. Florida saw medical marijuana narrowly defeated (2 percent) in 2014. The campaign is back with a better initiative, and has the benefit of knowing the pitfalls to avoid and how to better leverage what works this time around. The initiative legalizes the ’medical use of marijuana for individuals with debilitating medical conditions as determined by a licensed Florida physician. Allows caregivers to assist patients’ medical use of marijuana. The Department of Health shall register and regulate centers that produce and distribute marijuana for medical purposes and shall issue identification cards to patients and caregivers.’
>>
Missouri – New Approach Missouri has turned in a significant amount of signatures, and if the signature validation rate goes well, Missouri voters should see medical marijuana on the ballot. Roughly 167,000 valid signatures are needed, and the campaign turned in roughly 250,000 total signatures according to media reports. That means there would need to be between a 66-67% validation rate. Looking at historical validation rates for other initiatives in recent history, that’s about in the middle of what has occurred, so there’s a great chance the initiative will make it.

Michigan – The MILegalize campaign has had a spot in my heart since the very first announcement of the campaign. I have always rooted for Michigan, and for reasons that are unknown to me, and don’t make sense to me, the Michigan campaign went the entire way without any significant help from the national level. The campaign turned in hundred of thousands of signatures, and while it will take a pretty high signatures validation rate, I’m still personally hopeful that the recreational marijuana legalization initiative will make the ballot. The MILegalize team did an outstanding job, and I tip my hat to everyone involved. The grassroots movement in Michigan is strong, and I look forward to anything and everything that comes out of there. Go get ’em Michigan!

Honorable mentions – Arkansas and North Dakota are currently gathering signatures. Arkansas has an August 25 deadline for the Secretary of State to certify initiatives, and the deadline for signature gathering in North Dakota is July 11th Those are two states to keep an eye on. It’s tough to say whether they will meet the deadline at this time, but are within striking distance if they received enough help!
>>
>>79216739
>insurance
god bless america
>>
>>79220924
>>79221091

>$15 to $25 here in WA state. It just keeps getting cheaper though.

Same here in Oregon. Price of weed plummeted after legalization. Its like a paradise.
>>
Prohibition is what made the right a joke (rightfully) in the eyes of the masses.
>>
>>79219785
they are just stupid, like all masses are
>>
>>79212447
This nigga looks like a weird black pepe
>>
>>79220501
How many growers could there possibly be?
>>
>>79221958
Massachusetts info is outdated. The June 22nd signatures have been handed in already.
>>
>>79222017
I love it, the competition with the black market is great.
>>
>>79222162
A lot. Most of the illegal weed in the country comes from California.
>>
>>79221322
blacks use illegal guns idiots, like all criminals
>>
>>79222196
right the article is from early June. It at least lists all 8 states and gives a bit of info on what the ballot initiative will actually legalize.

That CNN one is worse than a buzzfeed clickbait article. It doesn't list all the states nor does it provide any helpful information
>>
>>79219785
No it is the red pill.
>>
>>79217369
This has no affect on whether or not Trump will win. Arizona isn't going to flip Dem just because this is on the ballot.
>>
>>79221812
>It's gonna be a 60-40 type

Nah more than that at least probably 70 - 30 or more.
>>
It will be struck down in Florida. It's in Rick Scott's best interests to keep marijuana in pill form because he profits off the medical industry.
>>
>>79215865

>Ayyy mannn
>exhale
>its ya boi ~papito~
>>
File: tommy-and-chuckie.jpg (52 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tommy-and-chuckie.jpg
52 KB, 500x372
>>79212447
>Maryland isnt on that list
What good are all the cucks and niggers in central maryland if they dont legalize weed? They actually voted in faggot marriage for fuck sake.
>>
>Legal weed in Massachusetts

Might as well. The tax revenue can help clean the dead heroin addicts off the street.
>>
>>79222594
Idk about that famalam. It came really close to passing last time.
>>
>>79219785
>Idiots actually believe this
You realize you wouldn't even know wtf the red pill is if it wasn't for people who smoke pot right?

Cannabis is one of the few things in history that the government is abhorrently against, but is actually being forced to slide on because the people are forcing it on them.

The elite don't want you to smoke pot. Which is even more of a reason why you should at least try it. I mean it's not for everybody it's not wrong to use though.
>>
>>79221958
>An initiative to regulate and tax marijuana like alcohol in Massachusetts
People will end up buying weed off of dealers to avoid the tax bullshit.

>The initiated legalizes the possession of up to 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana and legalize the possession
If you are legalizing weed, drop the max posession shit and let people carry whatever they want.
>>
>>79222931
This. A lot of our founding fathers smoked it.
>>
>>79222803
>The tax revenue can help clean the dead heroin addicts off the street

No kidding. Heroin needs to fucking go. Fuck heroin for existing in the first place.
>>
File: sad_amphibian.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
sad_amphibian.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>no Jew York

the liberal stronghold that is my home state still won't vote on my one degenerate indulgence
>>
>>79212447
D
U
D
E
W
E
E
D
L
M
A
O
>>
>won't be legal here for another ~30 years
>will be too old to enjoy it properly/dead by then

count yourselves lucky.
>>
>>79223234
Let the junkies kill themselves off, natural selection.
>>
>>79212447
Enjoy your Medicaid costs going up to pay for mentally stunted people.
>>
It shouldn't have been illegal in the first place. I'm more interested in industrial Hemp production. However, it's a fine drug and shouldn't incarcerate this many people and long overdue.

>freedom
>>
>>79218247
Florida came really close to passing last time in 2014. most of the stoners stayed at home and didn't vote. It needed 60 % and it got 58%. If more people come out and vote this time it will pass.
>>
>>79222584
I think 70 - 30 is too much. The political establishment in this state has been working overtime to try to convince people to vote no on this initiative, and I don't believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that any state-wide polling on the issue has shown a 70 - 30 split.

I would say a 70 - 30 split *might* be possible if there is particularly high voter turnout, but I think it's more likely to fall within the 60 - 40 range.
>>
>>79220924
Eastern Long Island here
$40 if you have a good relationship with your dealer

Mine is my buddy from highschool for example, I always stock up before going back to college
>>
>>79223458
As if a large proportion of this country isn't mentally stunted with or without Cannabis.

One of the few things that shows how ridiculous our government is.
>its the devil
>has patents on cannabinoids
>>
>>79223261
>liberal stronghold

Upstate would fuck it up for you if it DID go to a vote.
>>
>>79223795
are you from NY?
I'm from Long Island and go to school in the capital region

there's pot heads everywhere, especially in upstate since there really is nothing to do up there

throw in NYC and I feel like there's a decent amount of people that'd push for it
>>
>>79220410
The SCOTUS ruling that allows Feds to regulate drugs (and any INTRAstate commerce) is complete garbage desu. It was made during the Great Depression to allow FDR's price control schemes to subvert the free market. I feel like it could get overturned if it went back nowadays.
>>
>>79212447

>Thoughts?

That's one ugly motherfucking spook in that pic.
>>
>>79215702

The federal government can repeal federal laws but weed would still be illegal in states that have laws against it.
>>
>>79223795
>>79224067
PLUS population is so incredibly low once you go north of NYC that I doubt it'd be enough to overthrow the rest of NY
>>
>>79220501
That one was poorly written
>>
It's a shame bernouts don't vote in midterms or we could add states every 2 years instead of every 4.
>>
File: 20160623_132742.jpg (935 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160623_132742.jpg
935 KB, 2048x1152
Cali fag here. This is cool and all, but if employers can still drug test you for weed, then what's the point? All you to do here is pay $25 and you're good for a year.

my goods.
>>
What's the status on the Michigan one? They haven't updated their website since they got the signatures. Did Snyder veto it?
>>
>>79224581
There will be plenty of new jobs in the cannibas/hemp industry that wont drug test.
>>
>>79218247

Florida will pass this year you mongoloid. Last year it only failed by 2%, and the approval for it has only gone up since then.
>>
>>79224968

Bring it on, I think in general a lot of places are giving up on drug testing here. Hopefully there will be just too many new pot smokers after this for them to care about testing.

and for those who say this will fail in California, it will not this time.
>>
>>79214131
Thats what we thought the last time. Thanks black people!
>>
>>79224581

degenerate
>>
>>79212447
If people wanna smoke it, I see no reason why it shouldn't be legal and taxed.
>>
>>79225299
they should take weed out the drug test, like why is it there anyways? if your employee is too stoned to work you will notice it really fucking fast, if he is taking hard shit ofc kick his ass out
>>
>>79212447
Well, too bad it isn't happening here
>>
>>79225605

Liberals here say you have no total legalization of everything. Is that not true?
>>
>America sliding more and more into moral degeneracy

dude weed lmao

No big surprise there.
Lolbertarians are easily the stupidest group of politically active people right now. So fucking inconsistent on every matter, such a vacuous of a nothing idealogy.

Anti-immigration but pro-capitalist.
Crying about feminists while supporting abortions.
Calling nationalism "tribalism" while bitching about the blacks on welfare

kys faggots
>>
>>79221985
I thought Snyder changed the rules for the signatures the night before they got turned iin, thus fucking the whole thing. Last I heard Michigan will NOT be voting on it.
>>
File: 1301538600094.png (36 KB, 219x237) Image search: [Google]
1301538600094.png
36 KB, 219x237
>>79222931
>the elite doesn't want you to stupefy yourself
Yes, yes. Good goy.
>>
>>79225866
We only have decriminalization, wich means people here aren't treated as criminals for consuming drugs. Traffiking is still a crime. Portugal was a pioneer in this sort of laws, and it was sucessfull, but since the passing of this laws, there are other countries who passed much more progressive laws, such as netherlands, uruguay...

i.e. people who use Portugal as a pro for weed legalization are stupid and don't know what they are talking about

>>79225941
>dude weed i don't have friends and no one ever passed me a blunt in my life
>>
>>79212447
Why not Illinois? There are millions of smokers here. Anyone know why not here?
>>
>>79215240
I love to smoke it
>>
I used to be anti-weed but I really don't care anymore we have many bigger issues than if degenerates want to blaze it
>>
>>79225579
>>79225941

Oh fuck off with that bullshit already. Why is it okay for someone to drink a beer but you are labeled a nigger/degenerate when you smoke a plant, something you can grow yourself. Not that I have anything against drinking beer, i love it, still.

No one talks shit when you are at your doctors and some person walks in with a briefcase filled with drug samples for him or her, that's okay, just fine, but when it's weed, here comes the labels. Fuck you.
>>
>>79225579

wrong guy sorry, it was for that dickhead.
>>
File: 220px-Bael.jpg (19 KB, 220x243) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bael.jpg
19 KB, 220x243
I say legalize easy drugs like weed, coke, and molly and give longer sentences (life) for crack, meth, heroin etc.
Meth is way to easy to make and its a drug that will destroy you in a short amount of time.
>>
>>79226464

Alcohol is degeneracy too you massive faggot.

This is your daily reminder you aren't a "nationalist" just because you don't like muslims and/or black people. You have to support social cohesion and unity through traditional family values and conservatism.
>>
>>79226866
>legalize coke, but harsher sentences for crack
literally racism.
>>
File: 1432516311622.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1432516311622.png
67 KB, 230x230
I live in one of those states. There's absolutely no way it won't be passed.
>>
>>79226934

I dont like breaking up the family unit.
>>
>>79226884

Well I'm not muslim, are you a fucking muslim? Because you are starting to sound like one, the key thing here is ABUSE, you either ABUSE IT, or you don't. If you abuse alcohol and weed, then yeah you are degenerate, but if you live your life modestly, smoking a joint a day or two, then I don't se how you can call someone degenerate for that.

ISLAM IS CANCER. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I GREW UP WITH THEM IN LEBANON, SO PISS OFF.

I have now exited this thread.

bye
>>
>>79212447
>Minnesota not on the list

fug. I don't even smoke but I would vote for this in a heartbeat.

It'll probably pass in a few states which is good.

serious question. What has happened to the black unemployment rate in states that have already legalized marijuana?

I mean most ghetto nigs already sell the stuff. If they are still thugs, they'd have to move on to coke or something, and risk getting a way worse prison sentence.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
When Mary J becomes legal like it should what are all the burn out dealers and dangerous street dealers going to do?

The market for harder drugs is way smaller and people just aren't as cool with someone who just sells cocaine and heroine to come to their party.

I expect a large uptick in robberies in the short term and large drop in general arrests in the long term.
>>
It will be legal in most of the country by 2020. What I like abour the whole pot thing is states telling the fedral to fuck off.
>>
File: 1432451151691.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1432451151691.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>79227629
>I have now exited this thread.
>bye
>>
>>79228323
>When Mary J becomes legal like it should what are all the burn out dealers and dangerous street dealers going to do?

Hopefully some of them do. But given how lazy nigs are I would assume they would just transition to crack or other harder drugs. Then I would assume the price would drop a bit, and they would all jump on the bandwagon. Getting even longer prison sentences.

win-win
>>
>>79212447
>open in a new tab
>switch tabs
>one iota of a second passes
>advertisement starts autoplaying
Jesus Christ CNN, how do you expect people to read news on your website
>>
>>79226372
Rauner said he would veto any bill concerning privated use but we got medical so
>>
>>79218247
Arkansas came 1% short of it passing in 2012
>>
>>79216992
Makes a difference for tourists
>>
>>79226270
you've clearly never had the joy of having your neurons not have to wait to send out their next message, when you smoke weed you are not stupified, you actually have trouble keeping up with the sheer pace of your mind at times. Whereas alchohol truly makes you stupider, cannabis can potentially make you smarter.. it all depends how you use it and what you do when you're high. I used to get stoned and read science books. That shit was cash.

Honestly, most people overdo it with the weeds.. if you're high 100% of your waking life, I think that's a little unhealthy.. but it's less damaging to your life than being drunk 100% of the time. Moderation in all things is key.
>>
>>79226866
lol crack is just cocaine boiled with baking soda you retard.. legislating like they're different shows you should have no power over the laws
>>
>>79212447
Hopefully they all approve it so some of these idiots get out of Colorado and fuck off back home.
>>
>>79231285
That's why I say legalize all drugs.

Then nigs will literally be forced to get a job.

Or at least form a coherent oragnization like the mob does.
>>
>>79225941
you've never met a libertarian in person
>>
>>79231465
https://youtu.be/IpDdUAdfI5c

agreed

plus legalizing all drugs would inevitably force the price of cocaine down and hurt the mexican cartels' primary profit base
>>
daily reminder that our own government is the cause of the heroin epidemic in this country.
>>
>>79220410
states rights fgt
>>
>>79224220
and this is how it was designed to work
>>
>>79216739
see >>79221713, dingus. i vape constantly and manage to develop enough java and c++. I don't own restaurants, but instead I'm good at abstract reasoning. it's a tradeoff, I guess. that is, it's a tradeoff paying attention in school and not being a retard versus owning restaurants. great job being a retard, faggot.
>>
>>79216739
what kind of retarded restaurant owner spends money on drug tests?

who the fuck cares if your servers/cook/hostess is smoking pot

you're an idiot
>>
>tfw Kansas

Gonna be sandwiched between Colorado and Methssouri and just have dank weed flowing in from both sides.

Glad im literally 30 minutes from Joplin. I might have to start dealing again.
>>
>>79212447
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1465613722686.gif (2 MB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
1465613722686.gif
2 MB, 400x249
>>79212447
>George Soros supported it
>>
>>79221849
Our prisons are privately owned. It's a boon to have a constant stream of niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 529x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 529x621
>>79212447
>no Ohio
I hope some initiative makes it on the ballot in November, so tired of having to play cat and mouse games and deal with sketchy idiots to get a little weed.
>>
>>79216739

You're complaining about the quality of candidates seeking a low-paying shit-job. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>79224220
Eventually, a liberal supreme court will make it a constitutional right for people to smoke the ganja
>>
Good. Freedom.

Florida fag here. Old fucks will probably shoot down MEDICAL marijuana again.
>>
File: M8REku.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
M8REku.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
I am all for this. Prozac, cannabis and propaganda is how to control the populace.
>>
>>79212447
Once niggers realize they can't make money off of selling weed they're going to be pissed that whitey took their only source of income.

This can only be a good thing now.
>>
>LEGALIZE SOMA GOYIM
>ITS FUN AND MUH FREEDUMS
>IT DOESNT MATTER THAT ITS OBJECTIVELY A COMPLACENCY DRUG DESIGNED TO DISTRACT YOU FROM ACTUAL IMPORTANCE
>BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH IS SOMEHOW A SUCCESSFUL MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY MAN WHO SMOKES THE KUSH EVERY DAY, RIGHT?
>>
>>79236370
Move dude. As a bonus, you won't live in Ohio anymore.
>>
>>79235780
>Our prisons are privately owned.
>thinking its a good idea and completely oblivious to the fact that there are prisons with quota incentives and what they'll do to reach those numbers
the CCA are the only ones really going at it with possession laws
>>
>>79237836
>ignoring all the health benefits

Kill yourself you fucking pylon
>>
Cartelilards BTFO
>>
>>79212447
>weed becomes legal in your state
>youre still in jail for selling weed
>grandfathered into punishment
>>
And caffeine pills are just that until you add some ingredients and you got meth. Point still stands.
>>
>>79238542
>health benefits
>memory loss
>derealization/depersonalization syndrome
>risk of early onset mental illnesses to people predisposed to it
Go lose another boxing match, Trudeau.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.