[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CROOKED HILLARY.jpg (915 KB, 3881x2766) Image search: [Google]
CROOKED HILLARY.jpg
915 KB, 3881x2766
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LYING SNAKE (who BY THE WAY IS UNDER TWO FBI INVESTIGATIONS) GOING TO KEK TRUMP?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Voter fraud
>>
I'm actually wondering the same thing. How the fuck is Trump losing so badly. What the fuck happened???

Explain this /pol/

And can Trump turn it around? And how?
>>
>>79207631
>>79207840
>>79208007
>thinking a few good old boys in west bumfuck had the voting power to overthrow the nwo.

morons
>>
>>79207631

Can we at least see the debates before we elect her. It will be fun
>>
>>79208007
>>79207840

How the fuck can they let this happen. I'm getting so angry. We need our knight in orange skin to come to our aid bad.
>>
>>79208250
hjey fucking kill yoruslef
>>
>>79207631

Don't worry, Trump's got this shit, don't buy into the fear mongering

He is blessed by kek

as is this post
>>
>>79208492

nvm guys, pack your bags
>>
>>79207631
Get out of your hug box sometime. No one likes Trump more than Clinton. That's why Trump will lose
>>
>>79207631
If you tell the masses a lie long enough they'll start to believe it.
>>
>>79208716
See you at the border when your country is getting nuked
>>
>>79208977
what
>>
Americans are dumb. Niggers are dumb, and USA is a majority nigger country.
>>
>>79208007
Media control.

If you watch any of our media, which is total cancer regardless, you will notice a pattern of constant defense for her. Real legit criticism is borderline and when mentioned is quickly addressed with gloves on and pushed on. She hasn't done a media interview since fucking December. How is that even allowed without people going this is a problem withen itself.

Trump is grinded into the ground about the most trial of things like his taxes while Hillary is using political pressure to crush any opposition who want to bring her to trial for fucking TREASON. If there was even a whiff of anything like this by any other candidate on the god damn planet they wouldn't even last 5 minutes. The media and Hillary brush this off like nothing because they need to down play the issue if she is to have a chance.
>>
She was investigated but never convicted of any crimes. What does that mean? DING DING DING! She never did anything wrong! Also, it's because of the fat republicunt cuckolds that those people died in Benghazi.
>>
She will lose the debates. She will spend more time being morally indignant than actually standing on her record

My prediction is someone close to her or under her will betray her.
>>
>>79210565
>what is an ongoing (and expanding) investigation
>>
>>79207631
The Clintons have always been able to spin shit into gold. Nothing is new here.
>>
The fbi are waiting for the right moment, so Obongo cant pardon her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.