[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Jew_rampage.jpg (44 KB, 519x429) Image search: [Google]
Jew_rampage.jpg
44 KB, 519x429
Why are you guys so vehement that the Jews run the world?

There's obviously a lot of shadiness and corruption that goes on in politics, but why do you say it's the Jews?

Is "Jews" your code word for guys with influence behind the scenes or are you being legit?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1123x820) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1123x820
>>79206844
>>
File: kekkd.jpg (86 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
kekkd.jpg
86 KB, 750x730
>>79206844

are you new?
>>
Jews run the world because they control money.
Everything is bad about jews.
Until we don't kill or enslave every single jew they won't stop trying to kill the white race.
>>
>>79207604
but if all jews die, the white race controls all the money, i can't wait to enslave the white race
>>
>>79206844
Also
>go home JIDF
>>
>>79207537
Yeah. I just saw you guys linked in a Reddit thread and I thought I'd check you out.
>>
No one hates the jews... It's all memes...

Other races however...
>>
>>79206844
lol
>>
>>79207698
>Reddit
This is bait fuck off.
>>
>>79207686
I won't devolve this thread into arguing with a Canuck. Your statement doesn't even make any sense. If you're wondering what jewery does to a country try to look how deep Soros has his hand up Weedman's asshole, and what implications it held for the Canadian currency and Canada's culture.
>>
File: CTMHbkvWcAASISz.jpg (149 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
CTMHbkvWcAASISz.jpg
149 KB, 600x903
>>79206844
>>
>>79206844
People have been blaming the Jewish people 4 hundreds of thousands of years apparently they are common scapegoat for people to deflect responsibility from themselves or from the real problem

/thread
>>
File: cover.jpg (29 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
29 KB, 317x475
>>79206844
In short, it's a strongly self-interested ethnic group which has been rebranded as a religion. As that group perceives itself to have been victimised by those with strongly held European identity beliefs in the past, they have a vested interest in dismantling the things that bind that culture together to prevent those events from recurring.

Kevin MacDonalds books are worth a read to explain this further, but I think this quote from Stephen Steinlight of the American Jewish Committee illustrates the point:

>I’ll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one. It must be admitted that the essence of the process of my nationalist training was to inculcate the belief that the primary division in the world was between “us” and “them.” Of course we also saluted the American and Canadian flags and sang those anthems, usually with real feeling, but it was clear where our primary loyalty was meant to reside.
>>
File: 1467165608377.jpg (291 KB, 551x754) Image search: [Google]
1467165608377.jpg
291 KB, 551x754
>>79208390
oh is that so?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.