[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 16
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Honestly, how do you guys do it.

>You have a leader that openly disrespects your flag and your nation in an effort to appease muslim immigrants and europhiles.

>You have a leader who literally encouraged more than a million """""migrants""""" from the Middle East and Africa to come to Germany. You even provided said immigrants with instruction manuals on how to have sex with your women.

>You are the largest net contributor to the EU and have spent hundreds of billions of taxpayers money bailing out weak economies like Greece.

How the fuck aren't red blooded German men rioting in the streets?

You realise that the Brexit vote is your fault right? You ruined Europe and the freedom of movement by inviting millions of unwashed migrants to Europe to pillage and rape as they see fit and then you expect countries like Britain to foot the bill.

Can you really blame us for leaving?
>>
File: Welldonepepe.png (229 KB, 592x599) Image search: [Google]
Welldonepepe.png
229 KB, 592x599
really makes you think
>>
>>79202537
A nation of cucks.
>>
im completely with you OP, brexit is the best that happened since 15 years
but here is the thing:

once the whole shitstorm comes raining down on germany, the leftists will be destroyed, muslims and religion banned and only the right-winged will survive, creating a new utopia for white people

or germany will be only negroes and muslims, all white people will leave, creating germanistan. If that becomes apparent, ill leave ASAP.
>>
>>79202537
Looks like an abusive relationship, really
>>
>>79202537
Merkel is the great conqueror of Europe, she isn't satisfied with just the German flag.

Hitler didn't wave the flag of Germany around, did he? He waved the flag of unified Europe AKA the Third Reich.
>>
File: 156467044.jpg (121 KB, 355x483) Image search: [Google]
156467044.jpg
121 KB, 355x483
>>79202537
Too busy shitposting and relishing the hop jew, lad.
>>
File: 1466467655236.gif (157 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466467655236.gif
157 KB, 300x300
>>79202537

i remember when this whole refugee mess started. i was angry all the time and posted"please nuke us" n sheit in every germany YES thread.

something eventually cracked and now i just don't care anymore, i'm dead inside and spend my days on /pol/ with shitposting and the anime threads that pop up every no and then. not even joking.

when the right wing death squads actually marching from door to door and remove the shitskins i will gladly participate but until then i shitpost on /pol/, vote far right and fugg my onahole while watching animu.
>>
File: 1462733043677[1].png (25 KB, 705x640) Image search: [Google]
1462733043677[1].png
25 KB, 705x640
>>79202537
Since 1945 we haven't had the cotrol over our country anymore. The elections are a giant fraud, hell legally the BRD doesn't even exist. Nobody I know likes the government, and I don't come from some Neo-Nazi Background, but a normal middle class one. If the government could, it would literally wipe us out, just as it is doing today through intermixing. Anyone who disagrees with the historical or political narrative is thrown into prison, just like Horst Mahler was, who got 12 years for disagreeing with the Holocaust. It is a climate of fear under the facade of wealth.
>>
File: Eisfee mit Jägermeister.png (117 KB, 420x267) Image search: [Google]
Eisfee mit Jägermeister.png
117 KB, 420x267
>>79204589
>tfw /pol/ made me a lefty

I dont even know how.
>>
File: 1466809502291.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1466809502291.png
171 KB, 374x347
>>79205026

wat? i still hate niggers and muslims tho.
>>
>>79202537
>Honestly, how do you guys do it.

Holocaust realism is a crime in germany
>>
File: wissel1[1].jpg (44 KB, 571x425) Image search: [Google]
wissel1[1].jpg
44 KB, 571x425
>>79202537
It is really a shame how the Country that was most innovative, realistic, futuristic, optimistic, social and patriotic country on Earth in 1945 has become a joke in 2016. I really depresses one when one Comes from a family which has lost a dozen men in WW1 and WW2 fighting for what was then the light of Europe...
>>
>>79204971
If nobody likes the govt why not vote someone else in? How long has her party been in power now?
>>
>>79202537
I realize I'm on the wrong board for this, but Germans have a difficult relationship with nationalism because it let to the rise of the Nazis and that was really fucking bad, both for the German and for the world in general. If you've been raised without it, nationalism seems irrational and pointless, since being proud of where you're born is like being proud of having a big toe, it's nothing you've achieved. You can like your country without being a nationalist.
I was never a huge fan of Merkel because she's too conservative for me, but her refugee policy is fine with me. The refugee crisis is a humanitarian crisis, and I think it'd be worse to let people die at your borders than deal with feeding and housing them.
>>
>>79205976
Since 2005. Do you honestly think finance jewry has waged 2 World Wars to destroy Europe and Germany in particular to just let us escape through the ballot box? It is an open secret that international jewry rules Germany and we can certainly not change that through voting Petry or Höcke.
>>
File: b8.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>79206072
>>
File: 1465489721099[1].png (169 KB, 2810x4096) Image search: [Google]
1465489721099[1].png
169 KB, 2810x4096
>>79206072
>>
>>79202537
why has no one tried to kill her yet, I mean c'mon some fucker should have at least tried to stab her by now.

can someone just ram a 'Tater masher up her cunt and pull the cord please.
>>
>>79205976
The system we have is set up so that ultimately no party that doesn't have at least 50% of all votes can compete with the main block. That main block consists of parties that routinely form coalitions whenever any four of them combined are above 50% - they can do this as much as they like, so that even parties as technically opposed as Social Democrats and the Christian Union can simply link up together (hell, throw in the Greens and the Far Left for good measure), fucking over both voter groups in the process as they go for "compromise" solutions that are neither of their policies. Within the parties positions are filled from the top down, not elected.

We'd have to get AfD to an undeniable 55+% of the vote for things to change peacably and even then there'd be the system itself making it close to impossible to enact lasting changes. And as that system is specifically placed there by the WW2 victors to keep the German people from becoming powerful in any fashion, it can always ultimately threaten us with you ("Britain and America will destroy you again the second you stop liking the EU, so bend over goy!") if we try to go against the system itself.

So really - for as long as we don't have the Western governments openly sworn to preserving the White race, the Germans are dead men walking. The whole country is just one giant jail. Best we can hope for is help from when our brothers in the rest of the world crush this shit and set us free at last.
>>
>>79207030
Literally everyone in German politics is just another Merkel. We'd have the next person there in five minutes (unelected, obviously) and police or the US Army or probably this time armed "refugees" outright gunning everybody the fuck down in defense of "democratic values and principles".
>>
>>79202537
>You realise that the Brexit vote is your fault right?
I don't get it.

So what you say is just:

>MUH REFUGEES

while infact you cowards did take in less than 16k.

Look, your country is already 10% Muslim. Also your capital has 400 mosques and now even a muslim major.

And now after the brexit you go on the streets and kill a POLISH woman just for fun. Not even your regular asian rape gang member.

>>79207030
I bet it's harder to kill Merkel than killing Obama.
>>
>>79203358
>once the whole shitstorm comes raining down on germany,

When will this happen?Because you will be a minority within 5 or 10 years.
>>
>>79202537
i feel very welcome germany ... thanks
>>
>>79203358
Come to England my brother and together we can abolish this land of Muslims with our new freedoms and live in utopia.
>>
>>79202537

They put estrogen into drinking water to prevent nazis happening again
>>
>>79208080
I want old Hanover back. We could be one again and re-boot the Empire.

Don't even know how I'd go about getting to Britain though. I work three jobs and am still too poor to so much as move to the next city.
>>
File: Smart muslim woman.jpg (90 KB, 780x518) Image search: [Google]
Smart muslim woman.jpg
90 KB, 780x518
>>79202537
I can't understand why these subhumans even think that they deserve to live.
I work in a pharmacy and these mudshits are costing the society so much money. ONE anti-cancer drug costs 4000-8000 Euro. Most need 3-4 different ones. They will never pay the money back into health insurance.
And most germans don't even care that the muslims are raping our women, stealing our money and kill our people. I litterally want to smash their head with a fucking hammer.

A little OC for our Mudshit friends
>>
File: 1467046016267.jpg (22 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
1467046016267.jpg
22 KB, 250x318
You forgot a lot
>Josef Schuster, head of Council of Jews in Germany declares that Germany is OBLIGED to take in migrants and is the last country that could afford it to deny entry for refugees
>Ministers in the federal state of Nordrhein-Westfalen no longer swear their oath on the German people, but rather on the wellbeing of Nordrhein-Westfalen
>This was proposed by a Turk of the Green Party
>This is very important, because it makes clear that the means is no longer the people and the state the instrument, but rather the state is the means and the German people are the instrument - for everyone but the German people in many cases
>Integrationminister of the German government Özoguz declared that, because immigrants love the country just as much as native Germans this means we are moving away from a "Völkisch" understanding of the people and a lot of new measurements need to be taken to reinforce this, like instruments as the double-citizenship (you can be a citizen of both Turkey and Germany for example)

This country is stolen under our noses by Islamic expansionist, leftist radicals and lobbyists by the minute.
>>
>>79202537
They deserve it though, they have no one else to blame than their own people, just like i have no one else to blame than my compatriots who are retarder enough to vote in the same thiefves as always
Sheeple will be sheep you know
>>
We can do whatever the fuck we like, because when things go to hell we just move to Switzerland.
It's a win-win Situation. Don't you see it?
>>
>>79203358
MOST LIKELY OUTCOMEß gERMENISTAN:
>>
File: 1438895522290.jpg (117 KB, 614x1069) Image search: [Google]
1438895522290.jpg
117 KB, 614x1069
bump
>>
Germany took so many fucking minorities and muslims cause they need workers, the big companies need more workforce so Merkel gets half Arabia to germany and now there is a shitload of fucking low grade workers
>>
>>79202537
Fuck off you have it as bad as us with muslims, maybe even worse. you are still cucked and no brexit changes this so stop pointing fingers
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x647
I swear Germans are simply wrong in the head. Let the Muslims take over because I cba with the inevitable WW3 Britain and the US will have to partake in against their new EU army. Let Merkel bring in so many refugees it wipes out the White population and breaks the cycle of German power hunger.

If history tells me something those Germans have a desire to fuck up Europe in their dna. They simply need to go extinct.
>>
>>79202537
Because holocaust. They need to be silent even when muslims rape their woman.
>>
>>79211074
Fuck off, kike.
>>
Because the germans are afraid of the race question. And as you see with every other fat degenerate society, as long as some form of social free money arrives monthly, they wont change.

I pray for a little economical collapse. It will be like a little forest fire. For renewed growth.
>>
>>79211425
White Christian who voted leave to put a barrier between Britain and the constant shit-show that is Germany. Seriously fuck that country.
>>
File: 1467021615271.png (33 KB, 1034x1085) Image search: [Google]
1467021615271.png
33 KB, 1034x1085
>>79211425
Say hello to another x thousand "refugees"
>>
German men died in the world war. I don't think a single red blooded man can be counted amongst the ranks of the germans today.
>>
>>79211074
that image
>fighting imperialism/globalism
>be infested with kikes like any other wealthy nation
>throw them out and fight against the whole world which is under the globalists control
>still literally occupied today and controlled by globalists/USA
>>
>>79205848
But then they got told for decades in all schools and media that the nazis were evil genocidal maniacs and any remaining ww2 soldiers were quietly taken to russian gulags and killed.

Your country was walled up to erase history and it worked.
>>
>>79206072
Cuck.
Seriously.
Don't you have a cock to prep?
>>
>>79202537

Your fucking nation and your amerigoy buddies turned us into the cuck nation we are today. No democratic representation of the people's will, they even rig the fucking elections.

But dont your worry anglogoys the reckoning is coming and you will finally be getting what you deserve.

As far as Merkel and her fuckbuddies are concerned, they are as good as dead already. They will be swept away by the storm of ultraviolence that is about to erupt in Europe.
>>
>>79208080
This flag looks cool.
>>
>>79202537
>You realise that the Brexit vote is your fault right?

getting rid of UK was part of their plan. no more UK nagging about the dangers of ever closer union.
>>
>>79210417
>Germany took so many fucking minorities and muslims cause they need workers

doesn't make sense. freedom of movement (of workers) was already the political answer to this question. if not enough workers from PIIGS are moving around EU to work then the principle seems redundant. so why then does Merkel cling to it in case of UK asking for changes?
>>
germany has one of the lowest birth/fertility rates in the entire world like japan

you're all going to die off unless you stop being retarded cucks
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.