[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the French/Spanish hate Scotland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: EUtreaty_1432491c.jpg (33 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
EUtreaty_1432491c.jpg
33 KB, 460x288
Or want to keep them out of the EU in any case. It seems like all other countries want them to have the option to stay but not these two, what's their motive?
>>
>>79202289
Bad food.
>>
I want to be very clear: S̶c̶o̶t̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ Catalonia does not have the competence to negotiate with the European Union. Spain opposes any negotiation by anyone other than the government of U̶n̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶d̶o̶m̶ Spain

-Rajoy, 2016
>>
>>79202289

Catalonia....Not to spur any bad thoughts that they would just sneak in the EU if they would become an independent county.
>>
Spain doesn't want to settle a precedent for Catalonia

France is just pissed off at the UK for leaving after busting everyone's balls to get in when DeGaulle swear on his grave he wouldn't let them.
>>
File: Auld Alliance.png (99 KB, 320x257) Image search: [Google]
Auld Alliance.png
99 KB, 320x257
>>79203114
The frog-eaters once again betraying the Scotish bros and the Auld Alliance.

Dirty feckers.
>>
Scotland has AIDS.
>>
I, for one, love the Scots and would welcome them into the EU.
>>
>>79203114
De Gaulle only didn't let us in to finish CAP negotiations. When he was done with those he didn't give a shit
>>
they don't want tos et a precedent for their own independentists
>>
File: 003.jpg (96 KB, 455x325) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
96 KB, 455x325
>net negative to whatever economy they are apart of
>only want the EU because they haven't experienced the same shitskin influx as England
>voted to stay in the UK in the last referendum
>nearly prevented the Brexit
>now they changed their minds and want out of the UK
>want to become part of the EU while ironically ignoring all of the regulations and requirements for new members to join
>Spain will fuck them over regardless

I love every bit of it and hope to see Scotland eternally cucked.
>>
File: husbando.jpg (105 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
husbando.jpg
105 KB, 431x768
>>79202289
French government probably want to kill the momentum.
Spain obviously want to avoid catalonian referundum.

You need to look at the biggest picture, independancy and referundums, even when it is about joining EU, are still revendications of self determination and sovereignity.
The 2 biggest arguments against European Union right now, thisscare the shit out of Brussels' bureaucrats.
If they let Catalonia and Scotland independant that could trigger a lot of other things:
- Flanders independancy
- Corse independancy
- Pays Basque independancy
Etc...

It would be a complete shitshow, it would take a decade to fix this, nationalist sentiments will explode and a lot of european people will actually be redpilled about the africans/muslims invaders.
As you see it, that's not very good for the globalists.
>>
>>79203404
If Scotland was independant, we would be talking. But EU access for scotland is just a way for england to get the benefits without paying the price
>>
Rajoy don't want a precedent for Catalonia and he also knows no one will give a fuck about his opinion
>>
>>79204351
>- Corse independancy
PLEASE ! WHEN ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.