[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British kids watch Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gs_edit.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gs_edit.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
Recently there was a new show launched in the UK on Channel 4 called "Gogglesprogs" (A spin-off from "Gogglebox" which is a show about a bunch of random people across the nation commenting on whatever shit's on TV that week. Basically the "Let's Play" of British TV). The "Sprogs" version is specifically about little kids, and they decided to show them some footage from a show called "The Mad World of Donald Trump". Figured /pol/ might get a kick out of this shit.

Skip to 8:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkaLR5SkBY
>>
>>79197595
>british kids
>two chinamen
>>
File: 1466427571046.png (191 KB, 490x406) Image search: [Google]
1466427571046.png
191 KB, 490x406
>>79197733
>>79197595
>british
>two zipperheads
>>
kek
>that slowed down play speed
>>
>>79197733
>>79197956
Don't forget about the two kids in the actual thumbnail of the video.
>>
>>79197595
>>79197733
>>79197956

>wee sprogs
>a pair of gooktas
>>
>basically the let's play of television

wut
>>
>>79198187
Y'know, random assholes sitting around commenting on content put out by others and repackaging that as an entertainment product of its own. Like what people do on YouTube and Twitch with video games, only this is people sitting on their asses commenting on that week's TV offerings.
>>
File: 1459186584647.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1459186584647.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>he's not a good role model beating people up on wrestlemania
>Kids pretending to be mature and knowledgeable
Stop parroting what your ill-informed parents have said about him and just enjoy the wrasslin you little shits
>>
>>79198688
Yeah, this is the shit I didn't get. Like, I know little kids still think WWE is real and all, but at first my thought was "Why the fuck are they watching a Wrestlemania from almost a decade ago?", then I saw it was part of some documentary thing and it's like, if you wanna make Trump look like a bad guy, surely there's better shit you could use than him pretending to beat up Vince McMahon.

Also, when they say he's not a good role model for "Beating people up on Wrestlemania", surely they know that's kind of the premise of wrestling. A bunch of people arguing and knocking the shit out of each other. I'd love to see their faces if you showed them some of the more violent stuff from the 90's.
>>
>>79197595
>Fat Chinese girls most concerned with how he behaved at school.
Some things never change. I also heartily kekked at the bit where the kids dismissed the idea of democracy in favour of their precious queen, although I am almost certain that they would believe in staying in the European union as a result of it being drilled into their heads.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.