[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: deutsche bank.jpg (145 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
deutsche bank.jpg
145 KB, 1024x576
F
>>
>>79197456

What happened to DB?
I knew they struggle because of the IB division.
>>
File: denninger.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
denninger.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>79198035
>It's quite amusing to read the talking-head nonsense coming out of the various quarters on Brexit, along with Merkel and other's pontification this morning.

>Let's dispense with Merkel and the rest of the EU crowd first: They have continued to repeat that there can be no "free trade" access without allowing Brussels to ram down everyone's throat millions of uneducated and culturally-incompatible "rapefugees."

>Let's be clear with this: The reason that Merkel and the other "leaders" are so devoted to this issue is that they understand the fraud they have perpetrated on the entirety of Europe via their leverage (debt) games, especially in the periphery and the liabilities that has placed on institutions (banks) within their borders, along with what will happen to them when that inverted pyramid topples over. To be blunt Deutsche Bank is a smoking hole and so are a number of other banking institutions, probably including the ECB itself.

>Since attempting to entice the developed societies in Europe that have educated and motivated people to reproduce at a rate that will (for a while) sustain said promises has failed and there is no willingness to admit to the frauds nor to dial back their progression the only alternative is to import a huge number of people on the speculation that they will allow the game to continue, even if just for a little while.

https://market-ticker.org/

I'm gonna start shilling some Karl around here.
>>
>>79198035
It's kill. There are still some DBfags who think their hero is alive, but DB is as dead as Stannis.
>>
>>79199750

If you're right it's time to short Germany.
>>
File: 1458059495871.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
1458059495871.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
>>79200699
>Du.bs confirme
Get off the train
>>
>>79197456
F
>>
>>79200699
Dude. This is Lehman Brothers times 3.
>>
File: soros.jpg (155 KB, 625x899) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
155 KB, 625x899
>>79198035
This guy profits from the misery of others, and his involvement is an ominous sign.
>>
>>79205025

When big hedge funds make positions public, anything they expect becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Soros is pure evil.
>>
>>79200699
Shorting Germany... Now that's something I can get behind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.