[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B-but at least rednecks can have their shooty things! M-muh freedom...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1466989901053.jpg (47 KB, 480x373) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466989901053.jpg
47 KB, 480x373
B-but at least rednecks can have their shooty things! M-muh freedom...
>>
well shes a fucking retard

i think mental illness checks should be strengthened, but all removing guns would do is render her neighbors unable to protect themselves from people like her

because we all know the crazies will follow the law & totally not buy guns imported by gangs, who will totally surrender all their guns when politely asked to

you complete idiot
>>
>>79195423
Burn the coal, pay the toll. \

/thread
>>
File: 1447762735544.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447762735544.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>79195423
>lets make our laws based on what a crazy bitch does.
>>
>>79195423
She was their mom, she could have poisoned their dinner just as easily.

You wouldn't be on here ranting about rat poison like a daft cunt though would you?
>>
>>79195423
Good thing I don't give a shit about their lives more than my rights.
>>
>>79195423
SHALL NOT
>>
burn the coal, pay that toll
>>
>>79195868
this

or just kill them in their sleep using a knife or whatever.
banning guns won't help, ban psychopaths instead.
>>
>>79196088
BE
>>
B-but, only men kill with guns
>>
File: crazyeyes.jpg (44 KB, 306x379) Image search: [Google]
crazyeyes.jpg
44 KB, 306x379
>their dad swirled his dick in the crazy pool
>>
>>79195868
>woman with severe mental illness
>cooking food for the family

Nope. These people struggle to get out of bed.

>>79195423
They probably could not afford to put her in an adult care place and she was probably not insane enough to be committed permanently.
>>
>>79195830
Stop mocking Germany
>>
>>79195811
How do you know coal burning was involved?
>>
>>79195423
The worst thing about this is it probably means one less vote for Trump.
Selfish bitch should have waited till after the elections.
>>
File: 1126.gif (45 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45 KB, 389x259
>>79196452
>Nope. These people struggle to get out of bed.

Painting with a pretty wide brush there Dr. Phil
>>
File: ew.png (56 KB, 467x514) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
56 KB, 467x514
>>79195423
guntards will beam themselves out of existence.

Mother nature takes of your shitty genes. We won't have to do a thing.
>>
>>79196638
Mentally ill people cannot perform basic tasks. You cannot leave them in charge of crockery, or a cooker, or uncooked chicken. It is too dangerous, upsetting and pointless.
>>
>>79195811
>>79196116
Do you have inside information or something? I didn't know this had anything to do with coal burning.
>>
>Crazy people need guns in order to kill their family
Real life is not TV sir
>>
One of you autists should go and poison an entire elementary school at lunch, just to prove a point that guns aren't the most efficient way to kill large groups of people. Just crush up pounds of rat poison and put it in the mashed potatoes, or mix it in with the pizza dough or something. Or go to a club that has smoke machines and put cyanide gas (or some other odorless substance) in the smoke mixture. And write a long manifesto about how psychotics will kill people regardless of whether or not they have guns.

fbi, please don't arrest me. This is a dumb idea and I really don't condone mass murder.

Seriously, don't do this sperglords.
>>
>>79196222
INTERPRETED ONLINE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.