[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what if we are the bad guys ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 234213.jpg (30 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
234213.jpg
30 KB, 500x544
>what if we are the bad guys ?
>>
>>79194275
>then who's the good guys?
>>
>>79194275
But we are... The necessary evil
>>
>>79194384
the non redpilled guys
>>
I thought about this today. What good do we actually accomplish?
>>
File: dugin.jpg (117 KB, 718x531) Image search: [Google]
dugin.jpg
117 KB, 718x531
I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity.
>>
>>79194384
The multi-national conglomerates that are flooding the developed world with unskilled labor to destroy trust, unions and drop wages while they wait for automation and replace everyone leaving them to fight for food. Stop being racist and support them.
>>
File: dugin3.jpg (31 KB, 298x413) Image search: [Google]
dugin3.jpg
31 KB, 298x413
>>79194645

The reasons behind the present catastrophe lie deep in the ideological and philosophical basis of the modern world. In the beginning, modernity was White and national; in the end, it has become global. So White nationalists need to choose which camp they want to be in: that of Tradition, which includes their own Indo-European tradition, or that of modernity. Atlanticism, liberalism, and individualism are all forms of absolute evil for the Indo-European identity, since they are incompatible with it.

If “identitarians” really love their identity, they should ally themselves with the Eurasianists, alongside the traditionalists and the enemies of capitalism belonging to any people, religion, culture or political camp. Being anti-Communist, anti-Muslim, anti-Eastern, pro-American or Atlanticist today means to belong to the other side. It means to be on the side of the current global order and its financial oligarchy. But that is illogical, because the globalists are in the process of destroying any identity except for that of the individual, and to forge an alliance with them therefore means to betray the essence of one’s cultural identity.
>>
File: 1466121015044.jpg (536 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
1466121015044.jpg
536 KB, 750x549
>>79194384
>>
>>79194275
There's no reason to consider this because it's already all you hear from media, education, and politics. They themselves never think to second guess themselves though.
>>
>>79194465
that scum?
>>
>>79194505
Creation of dank memes
>>
File: 1467154637012.png (24 KB, 1320x127) Image search: [Google]
1467154637012.png
24 KB, 1320x127
>tfw we're the Jews
>>
>>79194275
wtf I hate myself now
>>
File: 1449538114229.jpg (49 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1449538114229.jpg
49 KB, 599x337
>>79194275
Doesn't make me think at all. I know I am not the bad guy and I know liberals are.
>>
>>79195434
Anon forget to mention that we're also degenerate as fuck and hypocrites with moral double standards. Like the Jews indeed.
>>
We're THE guys.
>>
>>79194275
Then I don't want to be good.
>>
are you guys at least aware that substantially more than half the OPs in /pol/ (and every other board) are jews pretending to be normal posters?

when people criticize /pol/ they are actually criticizing the confusing, clusterfuck mess that jews have been transforming it into

if its emotional, vile, irrational, selfish, or monstrous, it comes from a jew, and most of the board 'cultures' are evil things that they have tirelessly attempted to normalize at the command of their god and father, Satan
>>
>>79194275
If there is not an information that would make you change your core opinion, you are a fanatic and you are bad.

As an example,
>if UK economy got improved 10 times because of brexit I would stop being a globalist
>if UK economy is ruined because of brexit I would stop being a nationalist
>>
>>79195800
>implying it isn't leftycucks baiting for lulz and division

Not everything is the Jews.
>>
>>79195800
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others.
>Inb4 i'm not Jewish I just recognize mental illness your board is being shilled by children and liberal political aids.
>>
>>79194275
But my dreams,
They aren't as empty
As my conscience appears to be.

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free.
>>
>>79196326
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD)
It is characterized by at least three of the following:
excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes:
expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality (disorder)
>>
>>79196306
"lulz" is literally Jewish tactics straight from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

4chan was a Jewish psyop from the beginning.
>>
Both the redpilled and bluepilled seek the best for their world and happiness. The difference is what really counts for a "better world". Each person has an opinion on what a better world would be like.
Some people think a place where black and white people alike get along would be an ideal world; others thing a world where niggers literally don´t exists.
It all amounts to the same; the cessation of conflict.
The bluepilled beloved that absolute tolerance is possible. The redpilled think otherwise and believe that there´s no such thing as peace among people with suck differences.

As you can see, it´s a dissonance of their outlooks on reality.
Bluepilled people are more idealistic, Redpilled people tend to focus on what´s been proven in the past and present.
You can argue that both of them have good points in their own respective way.
So there are no good nor bad people, in the present, at least. The only moment when good and evil are distinguishable is when it´s in the past, judged by the morality of the victor.
As it is now, good and evil are myth.
>>
>>79196454
so you're saying that jews definitely have this collection of characteristics that you've listed?

ok, who cares?

meanwhile it's very easy to tell when OPs are jewish, and I already listed a pretty good guideline

selfish, arrogant, degenerate, harmful would be ' jew being honest'

confusing, off-topic, distracting, or needlessly emotional would be 'a jew being dishonest'

both categories are posts that a white man would not make, and this is the critical thing that must be attended to
>>
>>79194275

Anyone siding with establishment is a bad guy.

You are not bad guys until/if he gets co-opted.
>>
>>79196899
No I am saying they are common traits of people on /pol and the people shilling you know this and are using it against you. Your enemy is not the Jews so to speak its rich liberals and the current generation who have been brainwashed by liberals.
>>
>>79197094
pretending to be a fucking idiot is a prominent category 2 post, kike
>>
File: il_340x270.774700883_19ru.jpg (7 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.774700883_19ru.jpg
7 KB, 340x270
>>79197330
Take it as you will but to fight your enemy you must know him and currently your enemy knows you and is feeding you constant disinformation. Enjoy your day
I have work to do. You should look into what I told you its from a very good source.
>>
One guys bad guy is another guys good guy.
>>
>>79197908
More like everyone is the bad guy if they get the chance
>>
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1028x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1028x1920
>>79196578
This is pretty accurate. To view the world in terms of absolutes (such as good and evil) does a discourtesy to us all and hampers discussion as well as progress of society.
Being red or blue pilled is simply giving yourself a label to differentiate yourself from others in society unnecessarily. We are no better than tumblrinas really.
Praise Kek
>>
File: gstq.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
gstq.png
11 KB, 229x220
>>79194275
>Imply it doesn't feel good to be the bad guys
>>
>>79197908
That's a lot of guys.
>>
>>79194505
None
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.