[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just got accepted to Yale law >tfw going to clerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jLyFr2L.jpg (352 KB, 2194x1162) Image search: [Google]
jLyFr2L.jpg
352 KB, 2194x1162
>tfw just got accepted to Yale law
>tfw going to clerk then be a prosecutor and put niggers, white trash, and spics in prison and be as brutal as possible
>tfw almost orgasming at the thought

Fuck. I am going to be so awesome at my job (putting niggers and degenerates in prison as long as possible). What have YOU done to elevate the white race?
>>
>>79190136
What the hell is that kek bro. What the fuck.
>>
>>79190278
Poo poo pee pee

You're like 2 years out of the know.
>>
>>79190136
>tfw just got accepted to Yale law

D E B T
E
B
T
>>
>>79190136

Well I am studying IT and CJ so probably giving degenerates to you after I arrest them.

I think it's good that you will be as tough as possible. But don't be a douchebag and plant evidence or frame people for something they didn't do cause that is just fucked up.

Some DA in Dallas in the 50s to 70s framed people, made up evidence etc, put them to death for shit they didn't do and put them in prison for years when they didn't do anything. People are still getting exonerated to this day and taxpayers have to pay them millions.

Be tough but be fair.
>>
>>79190648
I can barely afford my school, even with scholarships. Not looking forward to taking out a loan, but I think I'm gonna have to.

Going to Flagler, so I can try to be the next Molymeme or Watson
>>
>>79190648
My parents are paying you stupid faggot. Even if they weren't I would never pass up this opportunity.
>>
>>79190648
That debt will be gone in 6months after graduating if OP is competent.
>>
proof?
>>
>>79193423
Not going to risk it. Some troll may try to detective me and get my acceptance rescinded.
>>
Perpetuating the prison industrial complex is exactly what the jews want. Don't fall for the ""justice"" meme
>>
>>79190278
What >>79190632 said, Ragnar

https://www.google.ch/search?q=poo+poo+pee+pee+pepe&safe=off&biw=1436&bih=838&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit-rPt883NAhUE1BoKHYyZBN0Q_AUIBigB
>>
>>79190136
O-oh my. That picture is l-lewd.

Tbh, nothing so far, but I haven't even finished school. Gimme some time, I'll build a home and bear a bunch of white kids.
>>
>>79190136
>>79190136

I'm becoming a forensic psychologist, don't worry lawyer, none of them are getting insanityi pleas!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.