[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit is ridiculous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uwht.png (292 KB, 630x543) Image search: [Google]
uwht.png
292 KB, 630x543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

How do they keep getting away with it?
>>
Was that thing once a white male?
>>
>>79178830
If you were capable of doing a Google search you would know that

>Christiane Amanpour

Is a Muslim that wants to destroy our society. They actually put (((Twitter))) in her introductory paragraph on Wikipedia.
>>
>>79178384

>IT WAS ALL ABOUT IMMIGRATION
>HERE ARE THREE PEOPLE, 2 OF WHOM SAID IMMIGRATION
>>
When Trump came out and mentioned placing more regulations on journalists I was quite sceptical about it.
However, the more I see of mainstream news outlets and media 'professionals' the more I can understand where he's coming from.
This whole thing is ridiculous, from the incredibly loaded questions, to cutting of the interviewee every time he gets into answering that which has been asked of him.
They're like fucking children, all with their own agenda's. No one actually has public interest in mind anymore.
>>
>>79180021
It's insane. History won't stop repeating itself. We can't even learn from WW2. We're too stupid.
>>
Her voice makes me so angry.
>>
>>79178384
nice objective journalism to inform the public and keep check on government for the greater good.
>>
>>79178384
I never watch news interviews, are they always just two cunts yelling at each other the whole time? Maybe if they had real interviews we wouldn't have such a violent "debate" culture.
>>
>>79178384

Turns out the "news" is biased morons yelling back and forth in other countries too. Neat.
>>
>>79180780
I'm praying to God that the only reason you don't consume news is because you use /pol/ as your source.

Yes. Yes, in (((current year)))) every interview is this.
>>
>>79178384

Why do people who have no arguement always make this face and exact same hand gesture?

What causes it?
>>
>>79181790
Weakness. They appeal to their masters, and their masters have no answers. Because the jig is up.
>>
>>79181790
Because they suspect you might be kidding them.
>>
>>79178384
How sad. I remember a time when this woman had to at least feign professionalism.
>>
>>79180168
Those who rewrite history to fit their own narrative will repeat it again.
>>
>>79182377
We're doomed. The ones writing history are evil and incompetent.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 477x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 477x800
>>79182209
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.