[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter Butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x1136
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also more great Twitter butthurt
>>
>>79177310
Its going perfectly
>>
>>79177310
these little faggots need to dictionary the word discrimination.
>>
EVAR
>>
>>79177310
That font is cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x1136
Will they take the bait I wonder....
>>
>>79177525
Nah they already changed the definition again
>>
>>79177310
This is a great rebuttal. This is why it's stupid to create a "white lives matter" movement or a "men's liberation" movement or a "rich people deserve rights too" movement. Political movements are to create rights for those who experience discrimination and not for the butthurt exploitative faggots who are being forced to share a little of their power.
>>
>>79178560
No. By doing this you are discriminating against the "people" in powerr. If you can't see this then you are retarded.
>>
>>79178747

The system is exploiting the non rich. I have no qualms.
>>
>>79178747
It's not discrimination if the people in power are misusing their power (by denying gay rights such as marriage, for instance). Discrimination is not just one group acting against another; it's a group in power acting unjustly. A violation of what is just is required for discrimination to b taking place. If you can't see this, then you're certifiable or unaware of the basic meaning of words in English.
>>
>>79179001
>if you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor
>>
>>79179098
>tfw growing up in West Virginia
Fuck you, Bernie.
>>
>be me
>nigger makes BET acceptance speech
>nigger posts it in Uni fb group
>try to explain that the jews are the ones monetizing niggers not whites
>they freak out and call me racist
>later black jew posts saying jews are not white
>>
>all of Bernie supporters in the pic are all non-Straight, non-white men except for the redneck farmer

What did they mean by this? It really made me think. I guess I'm BTFO. How will I ever recover? How can trump even compete?
>>
In fairness, there's nothing wrong with being straight, but it's nothing to be proud of. Gays, blacks, whoever else have 'pride' type of events because they are standing up and letting the world know who they are, unashamed, despite historic oppression. It takes no bravery to 'admit' you're straight. It's the standard. Don't forget, extreme homophobia is still current in many places of the world, and it was only 30 years ago that it became legal. Much more recent is gay marriage. Thus, these events are still necessary. Give it enough time and it may well be resigned to history but as long as homophobia exists, that visibility is necessary.

>>79179043
>>79178560

Hit the nail on the head. The rest of you are just being butthurt faggots.
>>
File: Capture.png (295 KB, 610x624) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
295 KB, 610x624
Ah yeah, sweet libtard tears. I'll survive for another week.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.