[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about gentrification?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22
File: gen.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gen.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
How does /pol/ feel about gentrification?
>>
Horrible. Jewish land lords ship niggers out of the ghetto and straight into the suburbs. Then little mini ghettos spring up in the burbs

Once the niggers destroy the property values the kikes move in again and repeat the process
>>
>>79175239
it's kinda bad in the sense the fleeing blacks have no where to go so they head near middle class white neighborhoods ruining the place.

Developers should dedicate some of their projects to low income housing so the problem is contained elsewhere.

Everybody wins except liberals but no one cares about their opinions.
>>
>REEEE RACIST YOU DON'T WANT THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD FUCKING XENOPHOBIC BIGOTS
>REEEE RACIST GET OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD
In reality, leftists don't care because conflict theory aka intersectionalism is the ultimate commie defense against silly things like cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.
>>
>>79175239
That image is 100% correct.
It's the new method by which civilized people route out the barbarians and make the world better.
>>
I don't think you people know what gentrification is tbqh. Flyover residents you must be.
>>
The stencil is true, but "Gentrification" is a term politically correct liberals can sleep at night with. See the entire Bay Area of California.
>>
File: pudding.png (40 KB, 148x155) Image search: [Google]
pudding.png
40 KB, 148x155
>>79175239
>mixing politics with a glory hole

how off putting.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1457
Ugh, gentrification talk on /pol/ is always such a robust mix of racism and classism.

Gentrification doesn't involve bettering the lives of people who live there. It involves making it so that rich(er) people want to live there, driving up the prices of property and essentially driving the current residents from their homes.

It's the difference between saying "let's make the lives of the people living in this area better" and saying "this location is valuable, but the people are devaluing it. Let's try to get different people in". Gentrification is often the later, at the expense of the people who live there. It doesn't help anybody but those who pocket the profit

For homework, think about what happens when you try to gentrify lots of places? All of those residents have to move somewhere cheap. As they do, the options on where to move become smaller and smaller, which means you're concentrating groups of people who were forced out of their homes into fewer areas. What do you think happens to the life of the people who are forced to move to areas of concentrated poverty?
>>
Hipsters and Mexicans are pushing all the niggers out of Atlanta and into the suburbs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79176096
>intersectionalism
>communist

nigger read a fucking book
>>
>>79176679
I see nothing wrong with any of that.
If someone is squatting on valuable property and refusing to capitalize on it then they deserve to lose it so someone smarter can turn it into something that reaches its potential.
Literally the only thing wrong with these areas is the people living in them (niggers)
>>
>>79177343
>comparing low income families to multi million dollar developers

baka desu senpai
>>
>>79177546
if you want to acknowledge it or not, the comparison still exists. in fact you did it yourself. one is poor one is rich. see how easy it is?
>>
>>79177546
No I'm comparing landlords to multi million dollar developers.
They're the ones who are using their land to make shitty, poorly maintained rental nigger habitats. They're also the ones who cash out by selling to better developers that bulldoze their shitty buildings.
>>
>>79177343
>GROWTH! GROWTH! GROWTH! GROWTH! GROWTH! GROWTH!

literally a tumor
>>
>>79176679
see, this is the fucking problem, a whole lot of bitching and no real solutions.

you know what happens when we try to implement low-income housing? ghettos.

you know what happens when we try to break up ghettos with mixed residential? urban sprawl.

you know what happens when we try to curb urban sprawl? high densisty residential.

you know what happens when congestion reaches breaking point, housing prices skyrocket and people get priced out of their medium-to-high density inner city residential blocks? low income housing.

you know what happens when we try to implement low-income housing? you fucking guessed it, ghettos!

the only real solution to this is to break up the idea of the CBD.
>>
>>79177803
I never mentioned growth once you stupid kraut.
If someone owns 300 miles of beachfront property and does nothing but shit on it there are a plethora of benefits to be had by him selling it to people who will develop and maintain it.
The same goes for inner city property.
>>
File: KcekMda.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
KcekMda.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
Stay out of spic neighborhoods, white man.
>>
>>79175239
>mass immigration is the new gentrification
>>
>>79177923
for what ultimate purpose except growth and profit?
>>
I cant see how gentrification is bad if you have money?
>>
>>79175239
Dumb cunts. Immigration is the new colonialism, the idea being to bring the savages to our own homes this time and try and make them civilized.

Will brown people ever be anything but a headache and a burden to the white man?
>>
>>79178092
Quality of life.
A gentrified neighborhood is infinitely better than a ghetto where people hide bodies because cops don't go in them.
>b-but what about the people who get kicked out
Fuck them. They ruined it in the first place. They don't give a shit about their quality of life so why should we?
>>
File: 1451367704654.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1451367704654.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
>>79175239
>white people move in
GENTRIFICATION CISLORDS!!!!!!!!
>white people move out
WHITE FLIGHT CISLORDS!@@@
>>
>>79175239
It's ironic 'cause rich white liberals do gentrification.
>>
If whites leave a neighborhood, it's white flight.
If we move in, it's gentrification.
>>
>>79178216
i love this american tendency of constantly wanting to improve others' people life, be it nations in need of democracy or hoods that ultimately don't give a shit.

gentrification is not something that happens from the people who live in there.

it's jews coming there, smelling profit for themselves and basically destroying the soul of a place to bring yuppies with iphones.
>>
>>79177854
This
>>
good and bad i suppose...nigger places get whiter,but these nigger turn around and move into white suburbs.....kind of a wash
>>
>>79175953
They tried this in the 70s. It just resulted in ghettos.

Niggers are cancer.
>>
>>79175239
I currently live in Baltimore, where I am actively gentrifying the Remington neighborhood.

I would never say it publicly, but I honestly say "good riddance" to all the poors who get pushed out when a neighborhood improves.

They're loud, they're dirty, they don't take care of their shit, they drag down the schools, and they don't contribute anything to the city outside of added welfare burdens.

Cities, especially old ones with classic old housing stocks, are a precious resource that are literally impossible to replicate in the 21st century.

Working middle class strip mall suburbs and cheaply-built suburban apartment complexes, OTOH, are a dime a dozen.

So I have no problem letting ownership of the cities return to people who actually take care of them, contribute to them, and make them better, while dumping the locust-like infestation that is the bottom two socioeconomic quintiles of the American population into places like PG county, so that they can trash and ruin shitty soulless suburbs for a change.

TLDR:. Let them beat their check-cashing stores into café's and co-op markets, like the bible said.
>>
>>79175239
It's bad because it ruins suburbs and forces whites to move into the city.
>>
>>79178574
This.

Niggers, without fail, will ruin every neighborhood you put them in, like welfare-enabled termites, no matter how much social aid you throw at them.

The best policy is to choose your most expendable neighborhoods, funnel the NASA (North American Sidewalk Apes) into them with an un-stated goal of containment.
>>
>>79177854
What's cbd
>>
File: 1398711933977.jpg (10 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1398711933977.jpg
10 KB, 251x190
>>79178470
Have you ever been to an American city?
Just about every major city has nigger no-go zones. They're huge swaths of land on the outskirts of the city (before the suburbs) where niggers have razed the land of anything beneficial.
Getting rid of those crime ridden hell holes benefits everyone except the animals that live in them. It's not about improving the lives of the people who live there. I like I said before, they don't give a shit about quality of life and that's how they got in that situation. It's about improving the live of everyone else by not having to deal with that shit.
Seriously, you need to visit an American city and you'll understand immediately.
>>
>>79176679
And you are blaming us for this phenomon why? Go conduct a poll on these gentrified areas and you will find a fuckload of Bernie supporters. Its Hipster millenials who want to move into these shitty little apartments in "ethnic" parts of town.

/pol/ acks tend to be more urban, I.e. suburbia, small towns, a compound in the woods. We aren't displacing no one but squirrels.
>>
>>79175239
A good thing apparently. Then again this is Germany and not Burgerland with AR15 equipped criminals.
>>
Ironically gentrification is a result of a generation that is much less racist than it's predecessors. Young (white) people move into urban neighborhoods because they're close to their city jobs and the property values are low - not caring that their new neighbors look differently than they do.

Why people think this is so terrible is beyond me.
>>
File: detroit.jpg (315 KB, 963x1200) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
315 KB, 963x1200
>live in shit area
>youth missions, methadone clinics, McDonalds, weird Indian dollar stores, weird Bangladeshi clothing stores, and about 14 urban clothing stores with pounding rap music blaring out of the propped open front door
>afraid to walk around at night because of the violent junkies and petty criminals eyeing your cell phone and shoes
>gentrification
>now it's Chipotle, Bed Bath & Beyond, McDonalds, chain dollar stores, chain grocery stores, Forever 21 and H&M
>now you're not afraid to walk around at night
>now you can actually live there like a proper human being and not some scuttled away fearful urban survivalist
>EY BRO THIS CITY AIN'T GOT NO SOUL MAN, THE CULTURE IS BEING SUCKED OUTTA HERE THANKS TO GODDAMN GENTRIFICATION

Fuck that. I fucking hate people who oppose gentrification because they've never had to live in areas that are in desperate need of gentrification. Not all change is bad you fucks. I don't care if I can't afford the penthouse suite anymore, I don't feel like I'm going to fucking die every night, and that's a fair trade to me.
>>
>>79179109
It's bad because the niggers have to go somewhere.
>>
>>79179224
Anything that rids American cities of the NASA is good by me.
>>
>>79178973
>Just about every major city has nigger no-go zones. They're huge swaths of land on the outskirts of the city (before the suburbs) where niggers have razed the land of anything beneficial.

yeah, then maybe i've just got a different, yuro kind of gentrification in mind

in italy (where i come from) gentrification usually means defacing some medieval piece of architecture because MUH MODERNITY LET'S PUT A BANK HERE

i can see that gentrification might be an actual improvement compared to niggers and turks.

but still, it always feels like we're selling our traditions.

>no matter where you turn, there's a cock ready to go up your ass
>>
>>79179238
And I'd much rather that "somewhere" be someplace worthless and devoid of inherent charm or value like a low-rise suburb than somewhere with real character and potential like a city.
>>
>>79179403
>in italy (where i come from) gentrification usually means defacing some medieval piece of architecture because MUH MODERNITY LET'S PUT A BANK HERE
Yeah that's completely different.
We don't have that much history to worry about here so what we do protect is EXTREMELY well protected.
>>
File: 4chan_not_even_once.png (36 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
4chan_not_even_once.png
36 KB, 638x475
>>79176679
Heres your (you)
>>
>>79175239
its a nice buzzword liberal social scientists like to use for something thats been happen since the dawn of urban civilization. it doesnt matter where niggers go though. they fuck everything up....
>>
>>79179403
Ya, you can't compare euro gentrification to what's happening in the US.

The closest analogue would be Paris in the 80s and 90s, when all the Algerians, etc, were pushed out into the banlieu's while the arrondissements became almost exclusively white French, with nothing even close to a non-white ghetto within the city proper.

Unfortunately, where the French failed was in containing the shitskins to the inner suburbs, and now they have been able to re-infest Paris from afar.
>>
>>79175239
>turning shitty, dangerous, ugly, poor, fucked up neighborhoods into comfortable, safe, modern neighborhoods full of new businesses and opportunities

>bad

literally how. fuck the niggers, who cares if they're getting evicted.
>>
>>79179403
North America has no heritage to tear down, so it's not about architecture. Gentrification in North America is entirely driven along class and racial divides.

The inner-city becomes more and more desirable the more and more influential a city becomes. However the inner-city is almost always full of cheap high-rise housing sold to lower-income minorities decades ago. So in North America gentrification usually involves getting these buildings out of the inner-city, transforming the inner-city into something upscale and desirable, and concentrating low-income housing into areas that are away from the urban centre.
>>
>>79178574
>>79178868
and it's still a prevailing policy throughout the west because A) there's not a single politician who wants to stand up and say the words "affordable housing is a sham", and B) nobody has any clue how to solve the issue in a way that won't piss off either the developers who line their pockets and put them in power, or the lower class plebs who vote for them and keep them in power.

>>79178943
Central Business District.

if there's any hope of breaking up ghettos that form around urban areas, it's by making mini-CBDs located all around cities, not allowing anywhere to fall below the hypothetical "ghetto line".
>>
>>79175239
Nothing's more terrible than increased propert values and a decrease in crime and garbage.
>>
File: 1463930649587.jpg (50 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1463930649587.jpg
50 KB, 515x515
Too many niggers so we leave = WHITE FLIGHT

Place we have to flee to = GENTRIFICATION

We didn't want to leave, blame the niggers m8.
>>
>>79176679
literally who cares
>>
File: fr43y3rw.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fr43y3rw.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>79175239
Gentrification has always existed. It's now being used by black people as their next battle horse because BLM failed. They got to protest shit otherwise they won't have a purpose in life.
>>
>>79179637
Yes, but with any luck, that will all change this century once the overwhelming genetic evidence that blacks are a separate group of sub-species from whites, with far lower IQ's that are the root cause of all of their chronic sociological struggles becomes impossible to ignore.

Then, perhaps, "soft eugenics" programs such as a strictly-enforced one-child policy for people receiving public assistance, will become more palatable to the high-IQ populations.
>>
>>79177854
THIS
H
I
S

When Australia not only does not shitpost but also makes so much sense, you just can't disagree.
>>
>>79179834
Gentrification being hailed as genocide by the black community is nothing new and predates BLM by quite a bit.
>>
>>79177977
This is not racism. This is not discrimination. This is not biggotry.
Repeat after me.
>>
>>79176679
>ugh
stopped reading there
>>
It seems to just be people complaining when part of their country goes up in value? Seems weird to get so angry at success.

>>79177854
CBDs are as natural as cities themselves. should just let the density increase as it's meant to, and if someone isn't working in a city job..... mabye they shouldn't be living right next to a city
>>
>>79175239
>How does /pol/ feel about gentrification?

niggers should be chained and send back to the jungle. no exception. make apefrica great again.
>>
>>79177854
/thread

>Australia not shitposting and being incredibly constructive

proud of you, lad :^)
>>
>>79175239
What I don't understand is why people can't realize, that people like to live amongst their own kind?

I won't live next to some niggers, and I would feel weird if all my neighbors were white, I don't get why jews and politicians push for keeping different people together. People only like people similar to them, similar race, religion, language, etc....
>>
>>79179704
Yup. There's too much money driving public housing, and too many people making money off of the welfare state for there to be any inertia from the private sector to eliminate it.

And there are too many borderline-retarded poor people who keep the pol's in power in the cities for them to ever dare to turn off the welfare spigot.

It's going to take the top 2-3 quintiles recognizing the fact that poverty is a direct result of low-IQ, and that IQ is highly, highly heritable, which thoroughly explains the social problem of nagging multi-generational poverty that is resistant to all state interventions, far, far better than any argument about opportunities or privilege do, for there to be the political sea change when those top 2-3 quintiles realize that multi-generational poverty is truly intractable, and unfixable without eugenics.

Then, mark my words, the welfare state will come crashing down once we realize what we TRULY need to do in order to rid this country of its social cancers once and for all.
>>
>>79176679
why should i care?

neither i nor the market have any obligation to help anyone

I have a Christian obligation towards charity, but that is all.

It is YOUR obligation to help YOURSELF.

If you cant compete, you dont eat.
>>
>>79175239
>white people leave
>blacks complain

>white people come back
>blacks complain
>>
>>79179776
so there's this thing called Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design, or CPTED ("sep-ted") that was developed as a guideline for architects for building nieghbourhoods which passively and effectively deters criminal behavior.

includes things like passive surveillance of an area by overlooking residential apartment windows, no dark corners, nowhere that can't be seen from at least two directions, no corners to be backed into and always a possible escape route for victims to flee attackers.

problem was that is worked so well in a few places that prices went up, white people wanted to move in, niggers were paid so well to get out that their argument was "muh cultural heritage" about blocks that were less than 20 years old, despite running at a net profit due to rising property prices.

there is no fucking pleasing them.

>>79180142
>should just let the density increase as it's meant to

very poor attitude to take. that's why the Sunshine Coast and Tweed Heads are all going to be a part of the 300km city of Brisbane eventually. have you tried driving on the M1 lately? expect that to get a lot worse in the years to come. and what about when autonomous vehicles become a thing? nobody wants to pay the cost of city parking, so they send them back home and create double the amount of ordinary traffic on city roads. shit will come to a standstill.

i'm going to take a guess and say that you're living in the city now as well, right? because well-paying jobs outside of major regional centres are very far and few between in comparison to urban centres.
>>
>>79180598
ironically it is your Democrats who are doing just that with Abortion
>>
>>79175239
I was accused of gentrification for buying a condo in the neighborhood I grew up in. I was accused of it by a black Muslim immigrant that spoke in broken English.
>>
>>79180981
That's why I'm vehemently pro-choice

Would it surprise you to hear that I still publicly identify as a liberal?

I just believe that we need to shed our postwar fixation with Cultural Marxism and get back to our Margaret Sanger roots.
>>
File: 1442206589059.gif (1 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1442206589059.gif
1 MB, 245x300
>>79176137
>>
>>79175239
gentrification is the leftwing version of being against migrants
>I want neighbourhoods to be poor, crime infested shitholes populated only by minorities.
>>
>>79180598
my nigger

i don't know about eugenics, i'm not learned enough on the topic to really have a strong opinion on your reasoning there, but there are ways to keep the poor happy, which is far more important from every viewpoint i can see, than making them wealthy.

i mean, that's not even an ethical debate really, you could get your knickers in a knot about muh moral duty to help the poor, etc, etc, but there are many, many beneficial perks to keeping low-income earners placated rather than struggling on the day to day as far as the health of a city goes.
>>
File: 1458089361053.png (534 KB, 900x654) Image search: [Google]
1458089361053.png
534 KB, 900x654
>Complain that cities aren't doing enough to improve bad neighborhoods
>They finally bother to
>Areas improve
>Residents are now priced out of their neighborhoods
>Forced to sell and move away
>Complain that cities are pricing residents out of their neighborhoods
>>
>>79180598
>politicians are kept in power by poor people

It's like you don't even know how politics works.
>>
File: LiarsAll.jpg (218 KB, 939x625) Image search: [Google]
LiarsAll.jpg
218 KB, 939x625
>>79175239
Gas the Kikes race war now
>>
>Blacks out
>Property value goes up
What's the problem again?
>>
>>79176679

All niggers deserve to die you faggot
>>
>>79180898
funnily enough I'm in the southside urban sprawl of Brissy. not near the city though, I just catch the train/bus into uni and work in the burbs

I get that when the Brisbane triangle of Ipswich-GC-Sunshine Coast fills out it'll mean more traffic, but is masterplanned cities really a better alternative?
>>
>>79181642
like kicking a dandelion, they float off and fuck up the neatly manicured lawns of middle class white suburbia
>>
>>79181354
This.

I don't want to kill them off, I just want to keep them happy and minimize their chances of reproducing in ways which only further the cycle.

I'm all for bringing manufacturing back to give as many of them low-IQ jobs as we can.

I also honestly believe that leaving the ones who still rely on the dole for survival in such a place where they will never again have to worry about taking care of kids they can't afford (and honestly can't raise well anyways) in such a place where those kids will never be a concern from them.

I also just believe that removing the burden of having to deal with and pay for those kids from shitty backgrounds will also be greatly beneficial for society.

And all it will take is a one-child policy for people on welfare, and 2-3 generations of patience.
>>
>>79179224
This.
>Reduce crime
>AYY WHERE ALL DA CRIME AT?
>WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM CRIMES
>>
life is unfair

If you lose in the game of life I don't have sympathy for you because that's the nature of the game. There will always be losers. That's how the best of the best are forged.
>>
File: 1467127019979.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467127019979.jpg
120 KB, 1000x1000
>bunch of rich white/Asian yuppies move into city in order to lead degenrate lifestyles while renting from the Jews
>pushes niggers out to the suburbs where they proceed to ruin the property values of those middle class families that have been working to create more wealth for themselves and society
>according to /pol/ this is somehow a good thing
>>
>>79181884
>but is masterplanned cities really a better alternative?

to a degree.

honestly, i'm halfway through my own studies on the matter, so my theories could be way off track, but the prevailing trend is going to be sprawl, sprawl, sprawl unless local governments (and some state intervention) step in and try to prevent it.

while masterplanning the whoooole fucking is asking for fuckups and some serious corruption to happen (as is common in the southeast queensland property development industry), there needs to be much more stringent oversight of suburb development, so that we don't have people driving from Tweed to work the only office job they're qualified for up in Southbank.

you should see the amount of over-60's-oriented development they've got planned for the area between Redland and Coomera. I wonder what that place will look like when the boomers start really falling off the perch.

t. urban planner

>>79181940
i like you

but now we're stepping into the realm of social policy, rather than planning policy. those two are like bickering twins who haven't learned to sort out their differences, grow up, and spitroast a bitch.
>>
File: gentrifying neighborhoods.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
gentrifying neighborhoods.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>79175239
>1 post by this ID
If done correctly, gentrification is good.
>>
>>79182692
Except the rich folk and the middle class are both law abiding and pay taxes and don't lower property values. Clearly the problem is the niggers committing crime and lowerin property values. How is this hard to understand? The argiment you're making is the equivalent of saying the Big Bang is at fault for lowering property values because it came before the nigger's migration and it's what caused them to be there. Fuck off.

Grab your balls already and admit the real problem. Stop trying to pretend as if this isn't a racial ideology issue.
>>
>>79181489
>The top 1% of all the people are those who make a half mil a year or more
>1% of 300 million is 3 million

>47% of Americans pay no taxes because their income is so low
>47% of 300 million is 141 million

Are you going to claim that 3 million votes are more than 141 million?

The fact is that votes are what put politicians in office, no matter how those votes are obtained.
>>
I have mixed feelings.

On one hand, if a place is 'gentrifying' that means theres a lot of wealth moving into a pretty big area to the point where people are running out of (nice) places to live which is why they need to develop new places.

On the other hand it pushes shitskins out into middle class neighborhoods and those of us who live there have to deal with the influx of dindus and pedros.

It also makes it really hard for people who are renting. People are spending 50% of their net income on rent just so they can live in civiilization and not an hour commute to a mediocre job.

That's life though, gentrification doesn't happen unnaturally, there has to be a demand for more properties of nicer quality in order to construct them and rent them out. So you can't really get mad about it. It just sucks when you're suburb that was 'nice' 10 years ago gets stuck with the runoff.
>>
>>79179403
Like the man said, go to a black ghetto in a major US city and get back to us. There is no cultural value whatsoever.
>>
>>79175239
An example of why you should buy housing, if you're a nig and own property you win out from rich white hipsters moving in.
>>
>>79176679
The people who live there aren't bettering the place they live, otherwise it wouldn't be gentrified.
>>
>>79176679
My god you are a fucking total tard, even for a clueless leaf. Is this your first time posting on the enterwebz?
Did you read what you wrote?
>>
>>79175239
>WOW I'M SO MAD THAT PEOPLE ARE FIXING UP MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND MAKING MY PROPERTY VALUE GO UP

People will bitch about anything
>>
The irony that the same people who insist that open borders are the future also insist that they have any say whatsoever in where someone else decides to live is not lost on me.
>>
I don't really understand it well enough to comment on it
>>
File: house.jpg (54 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
54 KB, 452x604
>>79175239
>WE DON'T WANT THEM EVIL WHITE PEOPLE IMPROVING SOCIETY
Get a job niggers.
>>
File: 1466930123351.png (106 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
1466930123351.png
106 KB, 343x322
>>79184605
this post should be framed and hung on the wall at every public discussion of city planning policy
>>
>>79184605
>white people go improve black neighborhoods by removing graffiti, fixing dilapidated buildings, cleaning up trash off the street, etc.
>black people then get mad and call it racist
>>
>>79182828
Is that a movie or real?
>>
File: 1466528171470.jpg (113 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
1466528171470.jpg
113 KB, 1040x746
>>79176679
> ugh
> memeface
> fucking leaf
> typical cuck nonsense
>>
File: target practice.webm (3 MB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
target practice.webm
3 MB, 600x254
>>79185552
Documentary called Africa Addio, it's about the rush to decolonize Africa in the 60's and how niggers immediately fucked everything up. Everyone called it RAYCISS back in 1966, but they were right, obviously. It's on youtube for free, watch the Italian version, because the English has some messed up narration in it.
>>
>>79186127
>they were right
by they I mean the filmmakers
>>
>>79176356
its a sidewalk
>>
>>79176679
>Gentrification doesn't involve bettering the lives of people who live there. It involves making it so that rich(er) people want to live there, driving up the prices of property and essentially driving the current residents from their homes.
did no one here see that king of the hill episode, it is 100% correct, gentrification is for white hipsters with dad's money
>>
>>79178128
if your rent doubles because some faggot listening to swans with his parent's money wants to move in, you will not be prepared for it
>>
>>79175239
Immigration is the new colonialism.
>>
>>79175239
Peasants won't clean up their own neighborhoods, it's up to rich developers and wealthy hipster yuppies.
>>
>>79175953
>spending my tax dollars on en suite dindus in nice areas

Kill yourself
>>
>>79175239
>colonialism
>white people bursting into 3rd world shitholes, tearing down mud huts, and building infrastructure and civilization
>gentrification
>white people bursting into ghettoes, tearing down crackhouses and building infrastructure and civilization
yep, I'd say they got it right
>>
>>79184407
The main problem seems to be that poor ghetto dwellers mostly rent, so their rent goes up; in other words, they have no property value to increase.
>>
>>79176679
>Ugh

Stopped reading there
>>
>>79187139
I was implying the developers pay for it. They infrequently do what I suggest by dedicating some of their construction to low income housing.
>>
>>79186624
So's complaining about an increase in property values.
Guess what? Shit's good for anyone who isn't renting.
>>
>>79183193
>it's not all just political theater.

The top 1% are the ones who push agendas through mass media, and sway public opinion essentially making there views more vaulable then poors.
>>
>>79176679
>essentially driving the current residents from their homes.
Isn't this a good thing? All the poor people can use this money and increased property values to pay off mortgage and have money left over. They may have to move, but the tens of thousands of dollars must take away that sting
>>
I don't like the crime of inner cities but I hate all these midwestern transplants (also gooks and pajeets) driving up the cost of living/doing business and making the culture of cities bland as shit. Gentrification is destroying the musical culture of my city and its horrible.I just wish major cities allowed for easy conceal carry permits, I would go anywhere at any time with my gun.
>>
>>79184407
t. Michael Chang
>>
>>79186824
Why would you be renting instead of having a mortgage?
>>
>>79192672
All the poor people don't have a stake in the communities they live in because they rent. They don't own shit, it's the renters and everyone who is actually investing in the communities who see it as a good thing and rightfully so.
>>
File: 1465530474073.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1465530474073.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>79175239
It's kinda dumb on both sides. Part of it is just minorities chimping out that white people are in the same general area as them, while at the same time, everything becomes ridiculously expensive due to faggots slapping words like "Artisanal" onto everything.

But more often than not, it's really just hipsters throwing fits over having to share the cool new neighborhood they found.
>>
>>79176224

Behold, the typical middling-IQ pleb that hasn't shed his unwarranted sense of self-importance from when he was a baby yet. Guess what, dipshit? We've all heard the kike propaganda out of academia and we know it well. Swallowing and parroting the propaganda so people know you learned it doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look like a moron.
>>
>>79184990
Because it increases land value and makes the area more desirable.

Niggers can't afford to live in nice places.

So their rent goes up and they're forced to move.
>>
Liberals piss and moan but don't want nogs living anywhere near their neighborhoods or going to school with their children. It's horseshit.
It's the middle and working class that have to tolerate this shit.
>>
>>79192978
So why don't they just take out a mortgage instead ?
>>
>>79175239
Only a liberal would imply that white people improving an area is a bad thing.

It's no wonder they hate gentrification as well.
>>
>>79193902
We tried that.

It resulted in 2008.
>>
>>79192672
Yes, and it's fucking retarded to imply otherwise. I live in a relatively poor part of my town. What happened was the opposite of gentrification. You had a small neighborhood that was constructed to house the would-be workers at a nearby factory, but this mob-connected cunt and his family thought it'd make a great little business location for garages, construction stores and recycling joints and pushed to get it rezoned. Said joints completely trashed the drainage ditches of several houses, fucking up their front yards and any basements that they may have had, and to add to all of that, some lovely little charities opened up a Salvation Army and an abortion clinic right next door.
No one out here said "well, at least my taxes are lower!" in response to this.
>>
>>79176679
>ugh

Ugh
>>
>>79175239
>whites move from black ghettos to white suburbs
>"Self-segregation!"
>whites move from white suburbs to black ghettos
>"Colonialism!"
>>
>>79175239
It would be nice if niggers would gentrify their own neighborhoods.
>>
>making places objectively better is bad

o-o-okay

I mean if you own property in these places you almost always benefit but I JUST RENT COS I DONTS WANT TO SAVE FUR A MORTGAYGE
>>
>>79195360
The funny thing is when renters refer to the places they're renting as their "homes," as if a fucking apartment has ANY sort of sentimental value to someone with a functioning brain.
One shitty apartment is as good as another, the location might not be ideal, but that's what buses and cars are for.
>>
File: 2KqtjRB.jpg (173 KB, 960x779) Image search: [Google]
2KqtjRB.jpg
173 KB, 960x779
>>79175239
FRIEND, OR FOE?

OUT, OUT, OUT!
>>
>>79194359
They could have just paid their mortgage?
>>
>>79175239
Gentrification is the result of what happens when liberals accept capitalism
>>
>>79195360
>making nonwhite places objectively better is white supremacist Colonialism

It's funny because it's true
>>
>>79175239
They should just leave the shit holes be shit holes. There's literally no reason to put up a brand new big business in Detroit or Chicago anyways.
Like others have said it's really not a good thing because it forces people out of the ghetto into white areas.
>>
>>79196997
The jews approved them for loans they knew they would never get back.

Because these were poor people with part time jobs buying McMansions.

Poor people aren't very intelligent and you know jews have a way with words.
>>
File: 83Bwu3Q.jpg (357 KB, 2712x2712) Image search: [Google]
83Bwu3Q.jpg
357 KB, 2712x2712
>>79175239
The Jews purposefully drive shitty people towards shitty areas until they are worth purchasing, then gentrify them, then rent them out &/or sell them when it's a habitual area. Jew 101.
>>
>>79175239
Good. And it should be done as early as possible.
When people complain about 'muh house' or 'muh hood' doesn't seem to think the whole neighborhood may start to get dangerous because vacant properties atracts the lowest life in existence.
Yet is they accept the cash for their property, (well negotiated of course) they can move to a better place, including the new gentrified neighborhood.
>>79178640
Basically this, and the will of people in stop been burden.
>>
>>79198601
>Jews use niggers to buy cheap real estate

No fucking wonder.

It all makes sense now.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.