[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Week Another Fake Hate Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fake_Hate.jpg (208 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
Fake_Hate.jpg
208 KB, 540x509
This time it's a YouTube "Star", who took to Facebook Monday to describe the horrors of being attacked for being gay...

"...I'm really struggling to find the words to talk about it... the authorities should have been there, I was treated like a second class citizen..."

The problem... you guessed it... never happened.

According to the police.... following his arrest for vandalizing a car, the police caught him beating himself with a payphone located in the cell...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/police-report-indicates-gay-youtube-star-made-up-brutal-hate-crime-video/
>>
WHAT A FAG
>>
>>79174207
What a disaster of a human being
>>
>>79174207
>caught him beating himself with a payphone
faggots self-correcting a problem
>>
>>79174207
They beat up el rubius?
>>
>>79174207
>beating himself with a payphone
>to pretend he was a victim
And people actually think being a faggot isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>79174207
Why isn't the bed covered?
>>
>>79174207
Look it doesn't matter what happened. The most important thing is that he is raising awareness about a very real problem that the lgbtq community faces every single day. Besides, the police are probably lying.
>>
File: Mug_Shot.jpg (58 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
Mug_Shot.jpg
58 KB, 750x563
>>79175358

Following the "brutal attack" on the streets of whatever city it happened in, he was arrested for vandalizing a car.

Somehow, those tricky police camera hid all of his injuries in his mug shot.
>>
>>79175358
no the only real problem is the mental illness that is the fruitjob 'community'. Them getting BTFOed is just a natural reaction from the white blood cells roaming the streets of the national body.
>>
>>79174207
Is there a list of all the SJW hoaxes that have happened this year?
>>
>>79176108

Not that I know of, but someone should start one.
>>
>>79175672
>Somehow, those tricky police camera hid all of his injuries in his mug shot.
And whoever took the photo on the left did as well. He just has some bandage on his head and is making a weird grimace. people who got beaten up look very different.
>>
>>79174207
Another histrionic faggot wow.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.