[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is very haram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: ad_211249434.jpg (101 KB, 748x498) Image search: [Google]
ad_211249434.jpg
101 KB, 748x498
Why are you Brits so hateful and racist?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/28/butcher-hit-by-petrol-bomb-in-latest-racist-incident-5971947/
>>
>>79173389
We must ban this petrol. Why do we even need it.
>>
>>79173389
Cuck
>>
>implying that wasn't an animal rights activist protesting the barbaric practice of halal
>>
>>79173957
Why is it even legal there?
>>
>>79174398

Probably something to do with the Jews. We can hardly complain about Kosher if there's halal everywhere.

Also, our government have pursued "multiculturalism" which means we have to bend over for other cultures and religions so they can fuck us in the arse. Anyone complaining about halal would be called a racist.

It's disgusting though. I fucking hate how widespread it is here.
>>
>>79174731
Do they not get stunned first?
>>
>>79173389
inb4 the attack was committed by some other shitskin over a sheep or whatever reason it is they're constantly shanking each other.
>>
I guess Brexit had nothing to do with racism, after all.
>>
>>79174801
No, that goes against the religion. Somehow.

It also goes against the law, but wouldn't you know it, muslims and Jews are exempt from the law because their sky wizards said so.

All we need to do to "discriminate" against muslims is enforce our laws. What a crazy world we live in.
>>
>>79174801
In something like 80% of cases they actually do.
>>
>>79175095
You can't lie to us Haji, you savages slice their necks and let them bleed to death as they panic.
>>
>>79173389
Because the Pakis raped thousands of British girls. Because muslims are ungrateful fucks who rape, steal and commit terrorism. Because muslims have always been whining about muh rights, never being happy with what they have already been given.
>>
>>79173389
I can't wait for the mudslimes to start bombing Brits in response to "racism". You let them in, you've already set yourselves up for this.
>>
>>79174731
This is why the whites must finally adopt veganism, there is no argument against it.

Then we can be truly better, by not killing animals while the savages do.
>>
>>79173389
This should be happening all over europe desu. Drive the message home that islam is not welcome here. Firebomb mosks and halal butchers.
>>
>>79175485

Erm, nah. I'd much rather just continue eating meat the way we usually do. Oh and yeah, I'm sure the Muslims would love to have a complete monopoly on meat production. Fuck that.
>>
>>79174731
>We can hardly complain about Kosher if there's halal everywhere.

Considering Kosher is almost entirely dietary rules (no this, no that) wheras Halal meat is literal shitskin savagery that disgusts me, I don't think they're anywhere near equivalent, fucciboi.
>>
>>79175350
>Q Are animals conscious when they are killed for halal slaughter?

>For the majority, no. Between 84 and 90 per cent of animals killed for halal meat in the UK are processed by one of the large number of halal slaughterhouses which do use electric stunning beforehand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/what-is-halal-meat-the-big-questions-about-religious-slaughter-answered-9331519.html
>>
>>79173389
Because they're still massively butthurt by the failure of their empire and by consistently being beaten in sports by Australia and New Zealand. They like taking it out on easy scapegoats, like people from their former colonies who come to Britain and do shit jobs that lazy Brits won't do.
>>
>>79176092
Bullshit. Literal propaganda to placate you idiots.
>>
>>79175721
well then everytime you criticise muslims in regards to animals then you are being a hypocrite.

>>79176092
that doesnt matter...its still immoral
>>
>>79175995
Kosher slaughter (shechita) is exactly the same thing, you Kike faggot.
>>
>>79176362
>i-i-it's bullshit because i don't like facts
>>
>>79173389
I will laugh if they find out this was some Sharia retribution shit done by the muslim religious police.
>>
>>79176516
>facts
Take a tour of halal slaughterhouses. If you seriously believe 80%+ stun the animals you're willfully ignorant.
>>
>>79175350
>muh animal rights
please leave vegan degenerate

animals literally submit themselves to Allah
https://youtu.be/GRh3zzCUpKw?t=1m5s
>>
>>79176377
>that doesnt matter...its still immoral
Then take up vegetarianism, fella
>>
>>79176377
>well then everytime you criticise muslims in regards to animals then you are being a hypocrite

Oh fuck off with that shit meme. We've eaten meat forever. Just because our way isn't perfect either it doesn't justify Halal at all, especially in Britain. Halal explicitity goes out of its way to make the animal uncomfortable and you have to recite a prayer to Allah. How is that in any way native to Britain or comparable to how we've eaten meat for thousands of years?
>>
>>79176832
>arguing with Ahmed as if he was actually British
The fact that you see these savages as peers shows your incapable of handling them.
>>
>>79173389

The odds of this being done by some white people is very, very low.

About the same as a black girl being reaped by a white guy.
>>
>>79176718
>americunt
>calling anyone wilfully ignorant

Kek.

Our slaughterhouses have to follow DEFRA guidelines. There are exceptions for Jews and Muslims unless kosher/halal abattoirs intend to sell the products to non-Muslims/Jews then stunning must occur

Halal/Kosher isn't the only problem in our meat industry. There's endless undercover stories of animal abuses in UK abattoirs, often pop up on PETA or national papers.

Sorry if this offends you, Ty'Rone.
>>
>>79176752
I want to see how they fucking scream when you cut their throat.
Or a test with just normal talking
>>
Brexit
>>
File: jews-one-folk-one-state.jpg (133 KB, 1105x640) Image search: [Google]
jews-one-folk-one-state.jpg
133 KB, 1105x640
>>79173389
KILL YOURSELF JEW
>>
>>79176832
>how we've eaten meat for thousands of years?
Did we stun them during that time?
>>
>>79177364
you gargle blood
>>
>>79176832
we have raped and murdered for thousands of years so i guess thats moral now XD

Yeah it does not, but we cant be slicing animals throats for no reason then pointing our bloodied knives at muslims and claim they are doing something bad.
We are better than them

>if we have done it for a long time it must be good

actually explain why it is ok to kill animals. Until you can do that you are being a hypocrite.
>>
>>79176752
>>79177724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFdoadQSEcs
Jesus christ i just watched the 2nd video
And that 1st one is so full of shit
Hes keeping it in place with his knee
The animal is panicked as fuck
You are disgusting serbian fuck
>>
>>79176752
weird how they dont show the killing

>god likes it when you kill his creation for no reason
>animals want to die
>i wont give justification to kill animals

you have no points.
>>
>>79177978
i never watched the full thing, i just stop at the chicken, that why i posted it.i keked hard when i saw it for the first time.
>>
>>79173389
Funny isn't it how all this is happening after brexit, surely the people behind the EU have nothing to gain by painting this portrait of a racist Britain...
>>
>>79173895
Please don't suggest that. They'll increase the 200% tax on petrol even higher
>>
>>79173389

Kristal nacht 2, brexit edition.

Burn it all down
>>
>>79179523
Are you mad because EU doesn't want you
>>
>>79181696
He's happy they're burning Muslim shops.
>>
File: 1461315146125.jpg (14 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
1461315146125.jpg
14 KB, 600x342
>>79178380

Yes. Makes you wonder......
>>
File: indiabantz.jpg (463 KB, 1885x893) Image search: [Google]
indiabantz.jpg
463 KB, 1885x893
>it was actually the uk that started the race war
>>
>>79173389
Muslims attack each other since the being of recorded history
>I know white people did this!

That's a little racist, OP.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.