[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Don Black Program June 29th 2016 09:07am EST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 09-don-black2.w529.h352.jpg (42 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
09-don-black2.w529.h352.jpg
42 KB, 529x352
http://www.gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

It's that time again for the best in pro-white radio in the AM with former KKK Grand Wizard Don Black and TruckRoy co-hosting for the first hour with Don Advo or Jay in the second hour.

Smartphone users: Use the tune-in app and search for Rense Radio
>>
Checking in

Where is britbro?
>>
can I get another bump? where the fuck you at, goys?
>>
Checking in here, love the morning programming on rense, I usually listen until Duke's show is over then turn on Alex Jones.

Inb4 Jones is a Jewish shill. When he says globalist just replace it with Jew and it's right on the money.
>>
File: 22.png (363 KB, 601x483) Image search: [Google]
22.png
363 KB, 601x483
Chris from Florida and Father Francis/Copperhead to round out the first hour!

>>79169336
lol Duke and Jones are like polar opposites

Anti-white Dave was pretty fucking cringey, jesus fuck..
>>
File: AJ_meltdown.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
AJ_meltdown.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>79169624
Much of Jones and Dukes beliefs overlap. Of course they have some major differences as well. Jones does work with a bunch of Jews and was formally married to one, but lately he has been calling out Israel much more than in his past. I've even heard him use the term "Jewish mafia", which is basically the globalists like Soros, Rothschild's, etc.

I think Jones is well aware of that the globalist agenda is basically the same as the Zionist agenda, he just knows that if you call a spade a spade when it comes to the Jew's then you are making career suicide.

Duke beat Alex up pretty bad when he was on his show, that was an interesting episode. Got to give Jones props for having the balls to let Duke on his show though.
>>
DON ADVO CONFIRMED FOR HOUR TWO

STARTING NOW!!!!
>>
bump

get in here faggots
>>
File: battlefield1.jpg (149 KB, 1422x882) Image search: [Google]
battlefield1.jpg
149 KB, 1422x882
>>
File: lorie-nino-david-duke-1024x819.jpg (59 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
lorie-nino-david-duke-1024x819.jpg
59 KB, 1024x819
David Duke on how (taking up the fucking rest of the show like he always does despite having his own show at 11:07am)
>>
File: black_baby_shit.jpg (136 KB, 780x1019) Image search: [Google]
black_baby_shit.jpg
136 KB, 780x1019
>>79171034
The one thing that I don't like about Duke is anytime he is having a discussion with someone, especially if he is a guest on another show, is that he never shuts the fuck up and let's the other person/host talk.

He even did it on the Alex Jones show, while whining the whole time that he wasn't getting enough time.
>>
>>79171321
I feel bad for Dr. Patrick Slattery. Duke really dominates vocally.

Reminds me of my dad. He wasn't abusive, but when it came to reprimanding me, his ranting went on for no less than 4 hours.
>>
File: trump_eagle.jpg (117 KB, 1012x1014) Image search: [Google]
trump_eagle.jpg
117 KB, 1012x1014
>>79171469
Do we have the same Dad?
>>
David Duke just never fucking shuts up. I like his show but wtf he has his own whole hour coming up. Let the fucking other people speak for the love of God. I knew he was an ego maniac but good Lord.
>>
He literally has gone on for like fucking 5 minutes straight without anything other than "yeah, right, ok" from his guest.

Then he lets the guy speak two sentences and cuts him off to interject. Let's see if he lets the other guy speak for more than 30 seconds this time, fml.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.