[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you mildly inconvenience by right now /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Cj1Ds5IUkAAsoKc.jpg (35 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
Cj1Ds5IUkAAsoKc.jpg
35 KB, 500x349
>>
File: 1461570427175.jpg (39 KB, 272x309) Image search: [Google]
1461570427175.jpg
39 KB, 272x309
>>79155702
>no to bad things
>>
i'm inconvenienced by too much traffic.

in fact.....i'm sick of it.
>>
>>79155702
Its 26 bing past 11 bong and I am unable to get myself breakfast due to being inebriated last night, there is also a lack of food in the house at the moment.
>>
>>79155702
This shitty extra dimension i'm stuck with.
>>
>>79155940
Stop eating so much and maybe your dimensions stop growing.
>>
Hayfever. I'd blame zee Joos but I'm not the typical retarded racist polack :^)
>>
>>79156036
I mean
why are you here then?
there's nothing even to laugh at ITT so you can't possibly be here to laugh at us like you people normally claim

I'm just going to assume this is trash quality bait

Hope you choke on your mucus you useless Kraut
>>
I want to try to mac n cheetos things from burger king but the closest one is across the bridge in to niggaville and I also don't wanna pay the toll.
>>
>>79155702
i don't stuff, yeah, so, yeah. the world needs to change.
>>
>>79155702
21 never worked getting evicted need a job but don't want one
>>
>>79156282
can you take a personality test for me?
Im curious now
>>
>>79155702
Work. Stuck here for another two hours at least.
>>
>>79155702
Someone's been in the bathroom for two hours and my piss jugs are full. It's either my daughter or her faggy boyfriend and I'm thinking whoever it is might be dead, but I really don't want to investigate further because it's fucking 4:30 in the morning and I don't want to deal with a dead teenager right now.

Also I didn't get my methadone today because the fucking bus was late. Oh, and some fuckhead has been following me and driving by my house and I might have to blow his fucking head off which sucks because I'm a picky eater as it is and jail food is detestable.
>>
>>79155702
turkey in general , i have no future here with my area of work
>>
File: sandkipferl.jpg (31 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
sandkipferl.jpg
31 KB, 768x768
>>79155702
Wanting a Sandkipferl but not having chocolate at home to make some.
>>
>>79156378
istp/intp
>>
muslims, antifascists, political correctness, politics in general

mostly stuff that doesn't effect my life
stuff I should be worried about:

school, keeping up with the hobbies that link me to my only friends, exercise, sleeping normal hours, keeping my living space clean, hygiene, dating, finding a way to masturbate less, finding a way to be less pathetic overall
>>
>>79156526
Join Isis. I hear the bennies are fantastical.
>>
>>79156541
thank you
>>
>>79155702
poor and unemployed

all i want is a new tent so i can go camping every weekend and escape all this fucking bullshit
>>
>>79156282

Bet you voted for Bernie. Faggot.
>>
I just graduated with an engineering degree. Mildly inconvenienced by the fact that I have to organize my move out of this place and find a job.
>>
>>79155857
This.

And I got a promotion, but now I've hit the middle class tax bracket. So really it's not that much of a promotion.
>>
>>79156109
Who knows what banter is round the corner? Fornow I am just bored and cannot think properly with my wheezing.
>>
>>79157257
fuck you for graduating. jk
goodluck anon
>>
My window blind is broken and stuck open so I have to angle myself in a specific part of the room when masturbating so that the neighbours don't see me.
>>
my stomach is killing me and I;m not sure if it's sun sickness from yesterday, food poisoning or developing diabetes.

So I got a solid 3 hours of sleep last night
>>
File: 1466850842256.png (664 KB, 757x1146) Image search: [Google]
1466850842256.png
664 KB, 757x1146
>>79158925
>sun sickness
Canadians, I swear.
>>
>>79155702
Conscription
>>
It's so damn hot and humid in the middle of the day I don't want to wear slacks to work because when I leave for lunch meetings it's too hot.
>>
>>79159293

I worked 8 hours on a lake yesterday without sunscreen..it was overcast but still. Didn't get burnt or dehydrated though..
>>
>>79155702

Resits/reassessments. I'll be graduating later this year
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.