[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we let in some of the refugees that are children and Women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: madison_ivy.gif (890 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
madison_ivy.gif
890 KB, 300x168
If we let in some of the refugees that are children and Women.
Only Children and women
No men above 22, would it be acceptable with no real change to our society other than approval from other nation states?
>>
Also might I add they will be put into assimulation and will be kicked out if they are trying to enforce their radical ideals on anyone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172 KB, 1280x853
>>79144351
only if we save ukrainian qt3.14s from evil russian opressors.
>>
>>79144633
Do you have an article or something I could read of what happen during that time period where they were invading?
I was sleeping through the event.
>>
>>79144351

>men
>above 22

No, these fuckers are out raping goats and stabbing people on the streets by the time they're 12.

NO MALES ABOVE THE FUCKING AGE OF 5.

All women would be fine. But there HAS to be a strict age limit on the men. These little shit bags are taught that women are their slaves from the moment they become able to really communicate.
>>
>>79144351
I don't think you understand. They do not adopt their new country's culture.

They flee their country and bring along the exact shit they're fleeing.
>>
>>79145143
Thats why I said with a follow-up
We should have assimulation.
>>
>>79145010
Lets be reasonable with 9
>>
>>79145217
It doesn't work. It's a culture that doesn't do well with other cultures. Take anything else as an example. Every Korean immigrant family I've met have been amazingly cool with adopting a Canadian lifestyle while keeping a lot of what makes them Korean. Same with the Japanese. Chinese not so much but the others are good.
>>
>>79145711
I have an Arab family from afghan and they are just loke any other neighbor I have
Except for the fact of the whife's Hijab.
>>
>>79144771
check dat wiki out
>>
Idaho just had some "second generation" rapefugees kids actually gang rape a 5year old girl and piss on her.

These people generally should be left in the shitholes they're in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.